Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 322 Discussion/ 323 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 322 Spoiler Thread

WTF Simca is dead?? I guess Air Gears end is near...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how many points Kiric will award Nike for killing Simca. Or will he take points away from Simca for being killed.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he isn't such a idiot who count on point when her twin sister stabbed on evil scum he probably go mad

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

leaving simca's death aside( *shakes fist against the heavens*), it was a pretty good chapter, with Nike getting a chance at a redemption of sort, and then literally throwing it away by doing exactly what was expected of the complete monster that he likes to be

btw, i strongly disagree with whoever said OG's making it up as he goes

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

pure ice is 3x harder and thick that steel it really good but vibration can be crack ice easily
    there is no way kazu would beat nike though ikki's regalia work is stopped ikki must have
    to kick his ass 4 his own streight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is ridiculous. So he just kills simca just for shits n giggles?
    and So nike has ICE ROAD NOW? wtf

PS:what is that door that they keep opening and getting ssj powers from? Kazu opened it and now SORA...IS it safe to assume IKKI will also?

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Air Gear 322 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    This is ridiculous. So he just kills simca just for shits n giggles?
    and So nike has ICE ROAD NOW? wtf
    Well yeah. Remember what he did to Gorgon Shell? Remember that little girl he merked before he pissed off Onigiri? Nike is a beast but his ass is crazy. Has anyone ever wondered why Nike is especially cruel towards females? It could stem from the fact that Sora and Rika had a relationship. I'm not saying that Nike has a brother complex or anything like that. But keep in mind that all twins have a strong bond. Sora pursued a relationship with Rika and obviously Rika took up a great deal of Sora's time. I'm guessing that Nike came to hate Rika and by extension of that, all women because he associates them with losing a bond with his twin. Or perhaps having a stronger bond with Sora than him. Again I'm not saying Nike swings that way, but I am drawing attention to the fact that he seems even more cruel to women than his opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    PS:what is that door that they keep opening and getting ssj powers from? Kazu opened it and now SORA...IS it safe to assume IKKI will also?
    I didn't want to spoil it but you went there. The truth is the regalia's are actually dragon balls and the Sky King is really a different name for Shenron. Sora is the reincarnation of Freeza, while Nike is the reincarnation of Cooler. Ikki, who is a the great, great, great, great, great, grandson of Goku is going to discover his heritage in a battle with Sora. Of course he's going to find out that due to a paradox, Trunks ended up in our world and in an effort to get back home, inadverdently laid the foundation for Dr. Minami's AT research.

8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Simca and Spitfire are either really naive or really fucking stupid. To think they could change Nike is like somebody thinking they could change Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy. Nike has gone too far down the path he's walking to turn around now, if they really wanted to save him they should've tried a lot earlier. Now Nike is nothing now but a rabid dog and the only way to deal with a rabid dog is to put them down.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tick's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The Advent of Despair...
    Black Carnival

http://gustavosnovaes.deviantart.com/

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 322 Discussion/ 323 Predictions

After reading the chapter... I have to believe that Nike is a freaking monster/robot.

If Nike has taken this much damage and abuse... and still has room to be even more of a badass, what is Sora made of?

I am just curious how Sora could possibly be any better... especially since Kiric has been deemed better than he.

I am sure his new robot legs will be a good chunk of it...

I think that Ringo is going to run into her sister now and they will fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

rika already left the core area with uncle minami so chances of ringo facing off against rika is slim given the fact that nike and kazu will be the first ones she will run into.

i think that the ones fighting on the deck or anyone coming from there will run into or see rika leaving with minami is more likely than ringo running into rika. i'm still leaning towards rika being sora's "trump card" against sf, even more so now that she is 'brainwashed'. without ringo to defend the forest, having a thorn queen like rika would practically give the victory to genesis and it would serve to keep the true abilities of sora's magic legs a secret until he faces off ikki.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

rika already left the core area with uncle minami so chances of ringo facing off against rika is slim given the fact that nike and kazu will be the first ones she will run into.

i think that the ones fighting on the deck or anyone coming from there will run into or see rika leaving with minami is more likely than ringo running into rika. i'm still leaning towards rika being sora's "trump card" against sf, even more so now that she is 'brainwashed'. without ringo to defend the forest, having a thorn queen like rika would practically give the victory to genesis and it would serve to keep the true abilities of sora's magic legs a secret until he faces off ikki.
    Well Ikki and the rest of Aeon's backup are headed to the core area. So Ikki may end up running into her and we could see that fight break out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Well Ikki and the rest of Aeon's backup are headed to the core area. So Ikki may end up running into her and we could see that fight break out.
    oyos

wasn't nue, black burn, orca and falco also heading into the core to 'find/rescue' rika? that would be actually interesting to see in a fight, new and old thunder & fang kings going up against the thorn queen...

off topic note: carn, you've just posted 666 times on mh... i made a screencap if you want it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zuriel's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't exactly trying to imply that Ikki doesn't deserve his revenge, it's just a lot, and I mean a whole lot of people will have a very strong reaction to Simca dying. I'm pretty sure she was the poster girl of Genesis, and if anyone even knows Sora at all it's only oldschool ATers. Methinks Sora might make his presence a bit more known after this.

Like everyone's been saying Kiric is probably going to have a personality change after this, when someone like your sister is murdered and she's literally the only family you posses because you came from scientific experiments, that's a massive thing. Figuring out what exactly will happen probably depends on who sees her body first after Kazu.

(Further made ubiquitous by the fact that apparently everyone upstairs is rushing to the core of the ship, also what the hell happened to agito/akito)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mifec's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    After reading the chapter... I have to believe that Nike is a freaking monster/robot.

If Nike has taken this much damage and abuse... and still has room to be even more of a badass, what is Sora made of?

I am just curious how Sora could possibly be any better... especially since Kiric has been deemed better than he.

I am sure his new robot legs will be a good chunk of it...

I think that Ringo is going to run into her sister now and they will fight.
    Sora will fight with wind road like Ikki, don't expect him to be a brute force implacable man like Nike, he probably won't be able to take as much punishment as Nike but it will be even harder to deal damage to him. And as for Kirik I doubt he is anywhere near the current Nike or Sora. If OH!great doesn't decide to make him the final opponent in the end for some reason, he won't surpass them even with the current training and the hype he got from the past.
    Last edited by Mifec; July 19, 2011 at 09:31 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast