Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 322 Discussion/ 323 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 322 Spoiler Thread

Ikki will mad and kill Nike that's all (without any regalia)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alls i know is one of my main sources of fanservice better cheat death again. If Gorgon can do it why not simca

Nike pushing the seph thing a lot...he's done with bizarro seph so I guess safer seph is next.

I fully agree with whoever said O!G is making this up as he goes. There are 3 things i wont resolved in this arc:

-Nike Finally dies
    -After literally a year(s?) of waiting that ikki gets his damned storm regalia
    -O!G remembers emily might..just MIGHT want her body back
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    Alls i know is one of my main sources of fanservice better cheat death again. If Gorgon can do it why not simca
    Everybody gets one. Simca already escaped death when she was attacked by Om remember? She's very likely to die this time.

Nike pushing the seph thing a lot...he's done with bizarro seph so I guess safer seph is next.
    Don't forget there is another fight after that one too. Nike is going to get inside Kazu's head about how he could never live up to Ikki's rep.

I fully agree with whoever said O!G is making this up as he goes. There are 3 things i wont resolved in this arc:

-Nike Finally dies
    -After literally a year(s?) of waiting that ikki gets his damned storm regalia
    -O!G remembers emily might..just MIGHT want her body back
    I'm pretty sure Nike will die so you don't need to worry about that much at least. He'll either go down in the next three chapters in what is sure to be a ginormous asspull on Kazu's end or he'll be around for another ten chapters in which case either Ringo is going to have to help Kazu or Ikki will ice this clown himself. Ikki probably will get his Storm Regalia, in which case the current arc will end abruptly before continuing two months later. Emily might get her body back, it depends on when Ikki gets his Storm Regalia.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't it stated Om only wanted Simca out of commission? not to actually kill her? I hope you're right out the storm regalia, and it better be the coolest fucking thing ever because i know Kururu said she'd make it around chapter 180.....its been well over 100 chapters since then...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Highly doubt that Ikki will go all badass on Nike, remember how bitchy he was when Yoshitune died. He'll be completely catatonic this time.

There's no real way of saving Simca, Gorgon at least had Sora and the technology aboard the ship. With the ship sinking and nobody around who can preform any real medical attention she's dead. Besides with Gorgon she still had a purpose to serve in the manga, getting Aeon to do Sora's bidding. Simca doesn't server any real purpose anymore she's not Ikki's tuner, she's no longer his inspiration for wanting to ride.
    She's always been a tragedy character so her death is right inline with how OG was developing her.
    Last edited by Carnevil; July 13, 2011 at 12:53 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah of course you have to rain on my parade with logic . I don't expect Ikki to react the same way....for the fact that there isn't any time for that..bigger things are happening, things bigger than simca anyway.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah of course you have to rain on my parade with logic . I don't expect Ikki to react the same way....for the fact that there isn't any time for that..bigger things are happening, things bigger than simca anyway.
    Don't underestimate OG's willingness to go for the over the top cheesy drama scene.

Here's how I see it, Ikki will show up and he'll grab Simca she won't be all dead just yet. She'll hold his hand and spout some nonsense about the sky and wind and wings then tell him she's sorry they couldn't go on their date then she'll die. At which time Ikki will cry like a bitch possibly scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In all this will take 8 chapters.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha it sure scream like that if Simca dies i will rap like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVutW7ryxY

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zuriel's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a confusing chapter without any sort of translation so thanks for that suarhnir!

Unfortunately I agree on the subject of Ikki's non-badass appearance at this point. It would be extremely cliche if he just shows up and goes into a rage over seeing Simca's body but it's so hard with Oh!great to know if she's even dead, I swear. Kiric losing in the future does make sense though, just to who will be a mystery (definitely getting those "Avenge us, Ikki" vibes).

Alot of Wtfs at the current situation, this whole boat arc could almost last alot longer it seems like.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zuriel View Post
    Unfortunately I agree on the subject of Ikki's non-badass appearance at this point. It would be extremely cliche if he just shows up and goes into a rage over seeing Simca's body but it's so hard with Oh!great to know if she's even dead, I swear. Kiric losing in the future does make sense though, just to who will be a mystery (definitely getting those "Avenge us, Ikki" vibes).
    I gotta ask why all the hate on my man Babyface? He probably will cry like a b!tch when he finds out that Simca is dead, and he'll probably nerdrage all over Nike if Kazu hasn't done him in by then. But I think Ikki beating Nike would be rather expected and for all intents and purposes suitable. If Nike is the strongest storm rider there is then it stands to reason that Ikki would have to be the one to take him down. I'm surprised Kazu has lasted this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuriel View Post
    Alot of Wtfs at the current situation, this whole boat arc could almost last alot longer it seems like.
    I agree with you Oogie Boogie. When they first got on the boat I was thinking this should be done in 30 chapters tops. And yet, here we are. I mean where the hell is the ship? It seems like even within the world of Air Gear they've been on that boat like a month. You'd think at least one superpower would have sunk the damn ship by now. Let's not even count the fact that we've seen Ringo blow this game early on (destroyed the regalia) and for crying out long how long does it take to build a new one. Ikki would have been better off getting a new regalia from Amazon.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Truthfully I want to see how Simca dying will play out with Kiric. They say some twins can feel each other and even know when one has died. I wonder if OG will go that route.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet (if she stays dead) that we will see our first shot of Kiric losing his sh*t!

He is always so calm and calculated... losing his sister should set him off...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Truthfully I want to see how Simca dying will play out with Kiric. They say some twins can feel each other and even know when one has died. I wonder if OG will go that route.
    Kirics bordeline omniponent so he'd know either way.

Agree with Ghost, he may really lose it this time. The sora brothers have now taken blood relatives from him as well.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see the scene playing out with Kiric and SF sitting in the library going over strategy. Then he feels Simca die and stops mid sentence, and is like "everybody out" "I said get out!!!" After they leave he completely destroys his library.

A pissed off Kiric would be a force to be reckoned with, anybody who gets in his way will be demolished more than usual.

It's going to either be that or he's going to play the cool calm Kiric which will piss off Ikki and everybody else. Then we'll see him turn around and maybe a tear or some sign of emotion.

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he did lose his shit before, but that was in a flashback.

Interestingly it was when Simca first spoke up against Kiric's ideals with the other Sleeping Forest agreeing with her (Sora).

Kiric: 0 POINTS!!
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast