Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen and Fullbring connection?

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen and Fullbring connection?

Speculation time XD...

Had Aizen influenced creation of Fullbringers in some way? We know Aizen experimented with hollowfication---->creation of Visoreds. Is there any possibility that his experiments resulted creation or rather birth of these unique individuals.

"Fullbringers each have a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born." (wikia).

Maybe Aizen arranged the hollow attacks. May be the earlier experiments were failuers and he abandoned his experimentation, unknown that some individuals were born with this kind of powers.

All these great writers like Kubo, Kishi, Oda, etc. are able to link the events of the past to the recent. I will not be surprised, yet again, seeing Aizen's involvement in the story. Even if its only the reference.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Asukasun's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen and Fullbring connection?

I don´t think that Aizen has something to do with the Fullbringer... Hollows are attacking humans (even without Aizens influence) and victims may escape from their attacks. I think it´s most likely a "natural" thing. Those who notice their Fullbring are able to use this power. Those who aren´t will stay a normal human.

Though, I would be kinda angry if Aizen is involved with the Fullbringer... That won´t be a surprising story plot.
    visit my website
    www.bleach-shrine.de

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya but it would be a huge WTF moment.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

When Aizen commented on Orihime's power made me clear that He doesn't know about Fullbring.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    When Aizen commented on Orihime's power made me clear that He doesn't know about Fullbring.
    Why? all aizen said was that orihime's ability tresspased into the territory of god. Why does that indicate he is unfamiliar with fullbring? Even if you are referring to the part where he talked about chad's and her ability it still does not prove anything as the orb could have very well influenced them at that point.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The orb couldn't. (IMHO)

The reason of Ichigo being so powerful is being a Fullbringer that entered first to Shinigami powers before He could awake his Fullbring. Due the Hollow Nature of Fullbring, Ichigo became a Vizard instead of a full Shinigami (The Hollow in him was always too powerful).
    Same would happen with Chad and Inoue. Even if Hogyaku forced that power...The power itself was before it was pulled outside.

Even if Aizen was the responsible of sending the Hollows to do the work to make them Fullbringers, that is not Hogyoku's power.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Orihime's power is not related to fullbring. It is a manifestation of her own spiritual power, made by the Hogyoku in response to her desires.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by metalia View Post
    Orihime's power is not related to fullbring. It is a manifestation of her own spiritual power, made by the Hogyoku in response to her desires.
    Really? Tell me one reason to not be Fullbring.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Tell me one reason to not be Fullbring.
    Well, such a thing has never been stated. The only explanation about the origin of Orihime's power comes from Aizen. He says that the Hogyoku gave her that power in response to Inoue's intense desire of protecting her friends.

Also, the fullbring users have recognized Sado Yasutora as a fullbring user, while have never said such a thing of Orihime.

Finaly, Bleach wiki (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Fullbring) doesn't consider Inoue to be a fullbring user.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Finaly, Bleach wiki (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Fullbring) doesn't consider Inoue to be a fullbring user.
    You know this is a fanpage after all right?

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

True it was not stated, but it's awfully THE SAME as Fullbring in every sense of how it works, the conditions and the way they awake.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Uriel,I believe that Orihime is a Fullbringer,however until the manga clearly says that she's a Fullbringer we can only speculate.However Orihime has her hairpin and when she Fu...ehm,manifests her spiritual powers,the hairpin changes it's shape to those fairies(just like Ginjou changes his cross into a sword),this is why I believe that she is a Fullbringer(we still don't know if Chad's mother was attacked by a Hollow prior to his birth and the same can be said about Inoue).

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, there is something that it's bothering me...There is too many Fullbringers around. I think there was an "invasion" before with Hollows in Karakura, hence so many mothers attacked.

This is just a thought, not saying it's true or anything.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel
    You know, there is something that it's bothering me...There is too many Fullbringers around. I think there was an "invasion" before with Hollows in Karakura, hence so many mothers attacked.

This is just a thought, not saying it's true or anything.

ahahahahaha so true so true,well Yama did say that Karakura Town is that special town which has many spiritual-aware humans(or smth like that) so that might be the reason as to why so many mothers were attacked : Hollows were attracted by all the reiatsu in the town.And,uhm,this makes you wonder what the hell was Karakura Town's Shinigami doing,he should supposedly kill all the Hollows so that humans won't get(though with someone like Afro-san on the job it's understandable)

Quote Originally Posted by thorofcarrion
    I will not be surprised, yet again, seeing Aizen's involvement in the story. Even if its only the reference.
    That would be understandable,Aizen's involvement as a reference would be understandable.But who's to say Urahara does not have anything to do with Fullbringers?It seems kinda more like Urahara experimented with Fullbring,just look at what he did to Ururu,made her a freakin' hollow-killing machine under the disguise of an innocent girl.

And again it wasn't specified anywhere that this whole Fullbring business was the result of an experimentation.To me,it seems more like a natural occurance than an experiment.However,Aizen did mess around with hollows inside souls so he could have also messed with humans and hollows,though it seems kinda implausible(dunno why).

Would rofl if all this Ginjou and Tsukishima trolling was actually Aizen's backup plan in case he got defeated.Unlikely tough.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO fan made site doesn't equal fact. Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka manifest themselves from her hairclips which were a gift from her dead brother. Making them a personal item for her just like Ichigo's shinigami badge, Chad's skin, Ginjo's cross, & Tsukishima's bookmark. Based on the facts there is no reason to believe that Orihime isn't a Fullbring user. The way her powers work are exactly the same as other Fullbring users.
    Last edited by Vengeance; August 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast