Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aizen and Fullbring connection?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen and Fullbring connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Considering the unique relationship between fullbringers and the main object of his research and his depiction as an all-knowing genius am afraid u can't convince me he did not in fact know of their existence
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by WaveBossa View Post
    The biggest of which being ichigo getting his powers back ended up having nothing to do with fullbringing making this arc damn near piontless. (Why Urahara didn't make thsi sword and stab ichigo with it 2 years ago is beyond me... srsly)
    Maybe Urahara and the others didn't want Ichigo to take back his powers, but had to do it because he was in danger. Or maybe they just spent a lot of time developing the method.

Quote Originally Posted by NoFreakingWay View Post
    I just think the whole point of Fullbring was not to restore Ichigo's powers but to steal it from him for Ginjo's profit.
    Sure. I think this is not the end for Ginjou and company. We still don't know the reason why they needed to steal Ichigo's powers. I think Ginjou is a small part of something bigger that will be shown to us soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member WaveBossa's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen and Fullbring connection?

Ok, you're not the first person to say that maybe it took 2 years.

But come on lets reason for a second. It just happened to take this amount of time, and he just happened to get his powers back now? At this moment? Its just lame to have 2 things coincide that have nothing to wo with each other.

And another thing, Urahara could have mentioned this to Ichigo. I mean, its not like they haven't known each other for 3 years or anything... As far as the fullbringers, Ichigo could have had Urahara or someone contact soul society and have them take care of tsukiwhatever (name not worth remembering) from the beginning. Its not like Ichigo's saved soul society multiple times or anything.

And dont even get me started about tsukiwhatever's powers. He cut Ginjo to turn him against him, does that mean he cut all of Ginjos team? Or were they already against him? Why would he need to cut them for them to like Ichigo's friends? Shinji and Co helped out Ichigo without acting like best buds, so why couldnt' they? And even after Ginjo got cut, he didn't like a friend ffs, he cut ichigos eyes!

This arc... IS SO BAD

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3