Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Spoiler Thread

Quote Quote:
    the only thing left is the Life Maker being Nagi
    someone finaly said it the, that be the most ridiculous plot twist in all shounen history lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dawnsan's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jacke12 View Post
    Spoiler show

Pleas can anyone tell me what is Konoka saying on the bottom of this page
    She's saying "Asuna..." on the last panel. 2 panels before that, I believe she says "Negi-kun!"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh before I begin.
    Ceipheed:
    loved how your summarization, esp. page 15

Ex-Shadow:
    Well, you know Ken loves all his women.... That's about how far I shall go.

Togu:
    Well of course you have to enter from the shadows. How else would you enter to survey the situation? What makes it worse, I doubt that is 100% eva still, but a split body. And she will show here why she is called "Apostle of Calamity" with 50% of that display power.

Shadow Limiter:
    For the dynamis thing, correct me if I am wrong. But is that the dynamis 200 flights of stairs with that master mage holding one avernacus of water, or not? If it is, what happened to that mage? Is it the one posing as the MoTB? If not, then, that fake dynamis does not have the witness contract on him, he can kill.

Giriath:
    Thank you for agreeing with me. But you could say this is a charade, cause that's not the real MoTB. And we are really being psyched.... Ok, I'll stop joking.

Now to dissect this:
    Who is playing marshmallows with Negi and his earth friend? thin person, chin the size of nagi, no evidence of long hair (unless well hidden), could be a small body, but the likelihood considering ken, nah.

Picture forensics lean toward an unknown character or Nagi. Philosophically I say Arika (actually biased opinion, do not recommend from a scientific perspective). Fun people say the new master/ancestor mage. You pick your number from the tetrahedron die.

How about we make a thread for the vote, the winners based on distribution of votes win items with the value worth the dispersion differences. The lower it is difference the higher value. What the formula for difference to value someone will have to make it, esp define what the value is (money, shininess, size, etc). Read you next raw, unless I am way too bored.
    Last edited by bebuxe; June 29, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is Primum using a lightning attack on Mei?
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dawnsan View Post
    She's saying "Asuna..." on the last panel. 2 panels before that, I believe she says "Negi-kun!"
    Thanks. Wish she said "Negi-kun' on the last panel because I'm KonoNegi fan

Welcome to the Happy train! Enjoy your Ride.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Giriath's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jacke12 View Post
    Thanks. Wish she said "Negi-kun' on the last panel because I'm KonoNegi fan
    Negi is obviously going to have children with at least half his students, including wincest with Asuna.

Chao was trolling.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    Shadow Limiter:
    For the dynamis thing, correct me if I am wrong. But is that the dynamis 200 flights of stairs with that master mage holding one avernacus of water, or not? If it is, what happened to that mage? Is it the one posing as the MoTB? If not, then, that fake dynamis does not have the witness contract on him, he can kill.
    Well since both Dynamis and Sextum are now in the present location, my guess is that both of them must have been summoned there by the LM (or its shadow or whatever that thing is).

It shouldn't surprise us if he did something like that considering that he was able to bring back the dead construct from even 20 years ago as well along with the ones Negi & Fate destroyed.

As for what happened to the "Master of the Grave". Not sure but most likely we would find out about it in the upcoming chapters.

Edit: From what i am hearing we would most likely have the end of the MW arc (or the end of its climax) by the end of chapter 335, since that is most likely going to be the last chapter before the movie gets released on August 27th.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; June 29, 2011 at 04:51 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ex-Shadow:
    Well, you know Ken loves all his women.... That's about how far I shall go.
    Lol, I know that. All of us know that ^^

Giriath:
    Thank you for agreeing with me. But you could say this is a charade, cause that's not the real MoTB. And we are really being psyched.... Ok, I'll stop joking.

Now to dissect this:
    Who is playing marshmallows with Negi and his earth friend? thin person, chin the size of nagi, no evidence of long hair (unless well hidden), could be a small body, but the likelihood considering ken, nah.

Picture forensics lean toward an unknown character or Nagi. Philosophically I say Arika (actually biased opinion, do not recommend from a scientific perspective). Fun people say the new master/ancestor mage. You pick your number from the tetrahedron die.
    Because of how things going on and how I read everyone comment, theories, and predictions, it really made me think this one is either Nagi or Arika. And it'll be very twisted if the one who appear here is really Arika and the one sealed underneath World Tree is actually Nagi...

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    someone finaly said it the, that be the most ridiculous plot twist in all shounen history lol
    I agree but I wonder how can Ken Akamatsu-sensei make this arc end happily for Negi. Because we don't even know if you can free somebody from MoTB possesion... Well, considering MoTB really does have the skill to possess somebody to continue to live.

Several hundred years ago, Eva killed MoTB (if it's really MoTB...). 20 years ago, Nagi killed MoTB again (and then MoTB was very likely possess Zect). 10 years ago, somebody seal MoTB underneath the World Tree (maybe to prevent MoTB possess another human, right!?)....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member LoneWolfx03's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I got really REALLY pissed on that chapter because of the sudden appearances of the villains... I'm glad Eva appeared... She appeared in a nick of time...just like in the Kyoto trip... *phew*
    Last edited by LoneWolfx03; June 29, 2011 at 08:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giriath View Post
    Negi is obviously going to have children with at least half his students, including wincest with Asuna.

Chao was trolling.
    I'm curious though if Negi's aging has been halted. Magic Erebea is a Shinso technique and Negi absorbing it into himself would probably transform him into something that does not age as the cases are with both Eva and the Lifemaker.

Well, longevity still wouldn't halt him from fathering children. Even if we assume he'll no longer naturally age, that doesn't mean he can find a means to magically force himself to grow older. In addition, one of his students would have a nice use for that spell. Eva would benefit from it immensely since she'd no longer be stuck in the body of a 10-year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfx03 View Post
    I got really REALLY pissed on that chapter because of the sudden appearances of the villains... I'm glad Eva appeared... She appeared in a nick of time...just like in the Kyoto trip... *phew*
    Tell me about it. The writing since this arc began heading towards its conclusion has been deteriorating here lately. This development is right up there with how the other Averruncus series appeared only to get trolled a couple of chapters later or having Negi speedily coming up with a solution by himself that will (probably) solve the Magic World's mana dilemma.

Eva appearing won't stop the unavoidable outcome, however. She is here to bail the class to another location since even Eva is massively outgunned in this fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfx03 View Post
    Like you said Eva is here to beat another Averruncus like in Kyoto

Welcome to the Happy train! Enjoy your Ride.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

ok guys, heres the deal: I seriously, HIGHLY doubt that is the real Lifemaker. why? because Negi hints so. how? here are Negi's few firsts lines this chapter:

page 01

No... way...
    That's....

Page 2: gotta admit that is a pretty cool page, as simple as it is

Page 3:

The Life... maker...
    The Mage... of the Beginning...
    No... that is...
    *from here on, Negi tries to get the both of them outta there and Dynamis says some stuff Im not too confident I can translate properly.*

anyway, Negi realizes something is not right and urges Fate to get up and get the hell outta there. WHAT exactly Negi realizes, however, is for Akamatsu to know and us to find out later.

also, I dont think I like the split body Eva idea =(

the way I see this, the same way Negi's Kosmo Entelecheia manifested itself in the real world Dynamis is somehow proyecting his image of the Lifemaker and all those ppl that came out.

thats just my input.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ceipheed:
    Nice idea about Dynamis using Kosmo Entelecheia to project all those people. One problem though, he is under the witness contract, he can't even uses tools or a flow of magic he channels to harm Negi and group.

But sorry, Eva has to be using a split body technique, if not she can't help everyone else at the academy while being bonded to the academy.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that was not the MotB since Alberio said it was sealed under the World Tree. But hey, I made the mistake the last chapter. Still, the dissent voice was correct.... I hope the dissenting is not correct about Negi-not-getting-to-able-to-do-it-now part though.*

*I have not gone bipolar yet.
    Last edited by bebuxe; June 29, 2011 at 06:49 PM. Reason: grammar bytes. Want some?
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Eva using split-body technique is possible but IMO is unlikely. I don't know the mechanism of split-body technique, but from what I see when Kotaro or Kaede using it the clone can't be too far away from the real body (that's why Kaede was shocked when she knew that Albireo Imma's real body is quite far).

Another method as how Eva come to Gravekeeper's Palace is the Principle (forgot his name) using the same method to let Eva go out of academy.

But, I think this one is more likely. Because the Gravekeeper's Palace is manifested above the academy, thus Eva's seal is recognize that place as a part of Mahora Academy. Allowing Eva to go help Negi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 330 fresh from Red Hawk Scans.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast