Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions

This is where you can discuss the current chapter of Mahou Sensei Negima!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME, AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

* Please do not post babelfish/google translations.
    For the most part they are just confusing and wrong. So feel free to do them for your own benefit, but don't post them here.

* Spoiler sources must be publicly open.
    Links to sources where registration is mandatory are not allowed. You may, however, copy and paste or post images from such a source using the format shown below.

* Please post your spoilers in a synoptic manner.

Spoiler: Making a spoiler post synoptic show

* Please do not image tag the complete chapter
    It is okay to image tag some pages of the chapter. Keep it at a minimum (3 pages at most), as soon as you have more: direct link it. The spoiler thread isn't meant to host a scanlation.

* Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by Tsukisama; July 02, 2011 at 11:39 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Spoiler Thread

Woah...... check it out. I dunno but I really think bebuxe is right about MoTB, though I don't wanna it happen. And check out the last page, that scene is totally my favorite entry scene in all manga.... XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Deja Vu?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a download link for the raws,

http://www.mediafire.com/?g763fdrmflsf0k1

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I need a translation or a summary or else I go crazy.

This is one awesome chapter!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

My eyes were like plates when I saw this face with evil smile coming form the shadows beneath ohh and Negi and Fate have been owned by such an idiot like Septium nah i can't believe this they were too tired form their 1Vs1 also Konoka's face was so cute with this tears in her eyes i wish she said Negi-kun because I am NegiKono fan
    Last edited by jacke12; June 28, 2011 at 07:00 AM. Reason: fill something

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Dynamis wasn't defeated, that is one heck of a comback. Looks like Konoka's grandpa is going to need a lot of bengay.

Is that the only entrance Eva knows when she fights Averruncus.
    Last edited by masgrande; June 28, 2011 at 07:40 AM.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

quick summary for Togu, since I wouldnt want any1 going loco here.

first 3 pages: best entry scene in a good while. Negi firsts thinks thats the Lifemaker, but quickly realizes its not (doesnt go on to say what he discovers, tho) and urges Fate to get up because its dangerous.

pages 4 and 5: now, THAT looks like trouble. we have Secundum, Quartum, Quintum, Sextum (gotta love this name lol), Septemdecim (ice girl from flashback) and the fire, water and lighting guys from Nagi's time.

pag3 6: according to Secundum, now that the whole Mundus Magicus's magic is gathered there at the altar, there are no impossibles for their master (the Lifemaker). also, since they are exhausted now, theyre done for (little did he know...)

page 7: Negiis looking more and more like Nagi lately. Secundum pwns the insolent brat that laughs when faced with such an overwhelming situation.

page 8:quartum, quintum and septemdecim join in on the fun

page 9: Fate to the rescue! he's all tsundere like "dont misunderstand! I said Id help until the crisis is under control; thats all"

page 10 and 11: the girls are like KYAAA Fate x Negi // Negi x Fate yadah yadah. they realize they are in deep sh1t, so they decide to wake asuna up by force now that Shirabe is done for. seems thats the only way to stop this, since their (Dynamis and co) aim is Asuna.

page 12: primum and Nii make their entrance.

page 13: props to KuFei for fending off that one attack, but still: theyre in deep sh1t alright.

page 14: fire dude that fought rakan gets a hit in on Fate then the 3 lightning dudes start chanting the Thousand Bolts.

page 15: any1 ready for roasted onions with a side portion of coffee beans?

page 16: seems like they are done now

page 17: secundum goes on about how their positions are reversed from back then. he tells him he'll send him to "that side" (read: Kosmo Entelecheia) and that he'll take finish his work, so enjoy having that girls coffee for as long as he wants. he says the same to Negi: that he'll send him to a nice world where he can be with his mom and dad. he might even send them to one world so they stay together, having become good friends and stuff.

page 18: FUCK YEAH EVA-CHAN!

thats about it. Im sure some1 will have a proper translation done soon enough.

my personal take: this is the most epic chapter Ive read recently and I hope the next doesnt disappoint.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing left is the Life Maker being Nagi

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ceipheed, you saved me. (For one weak at least)

I´ve got the feeling secundum is only a bigmouth. Everytime somebody gets the chance, he got beaten to a pulp.
    He talks big -> beaten by Nagi
    He talks big -> beaten by Fate
    He talks big -> beaten by Eva (not happened till now, but come on, it´s obvious)

But after all, this is a big deal of problems.
    Now Negi has to deal with all three Generations of Fate-Series and their helpers. OK, he has Eva and Fate, but his girls are of no help in combat like this and Fate is badly damadged. And even if Eva is nearly almighty this will be difficult even for her. I wonder if Eishun and Al will come up, too.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Togu Alaxus: Well my prediction is that most likely Setsuna and Kaede are going to arrive and help deal with Nii and Primum while Konoka revives the people who are with Kaede's group (maybe Mana comes and helps them as well though the chance is low).

As for people coming to help along with Eva, well only Eishun would be useful here since Al won't be able to do anything against the constructs because they have access to the GMK, and i don't think the principal would be coming since he has to take care Mahora.

Though i am a bit confused how the fights are going to play out. But my guess is that the '17th Adad of Water' and 'Sextum' are going to fight Eva as they use Water & Ice spells primarily. Negi along with Fate would most likely fight the ones who are not facing Eva (since Eva is present there, my guess is that all the constructs present around her would focus on her since she is powerful).

Dynamis is most likely not going to fight anyone since even though he is out there i think he is still bound by the "Ennomos Aetosphragis". But since we don't know the exact conditions of the contract, it is likely that if any member other than that of AA comes to fight he maybe able to do something.

Probably all the fighting between the construct is likely going to end in 331 or just stretch to 332. Thats because after 330, there are only 4 chapters that would remain to complete volume 36 which would most likely concluded all the fighting of the Magic World arc.

Also the fact that these 4 chapters are the last possible 4 chapters before the movie hits the screen on August 27th, and Ken-Sensei is trying to match the timing of the conclusion of the MW arc in the manga with that of the release of the movie (i am not completely sure about the number of chapter before the movie, but i am sure that the conclusion of the MW arc is going to be done before 27th August).
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; June 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Giriath's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably someone will have to take out the Lifemaker or whoever that is, because if he/she has access to that much magical energy he can probably construct them over and over again.

My bet is that they will fight for a while and they will either be at a stalemate (unrealistic but it is fiction for youths) or at a considerable disadvantage, and then Asuna will wake up and intervene.

I'd like to see an actual transformed demon-Negi with some control. Maybe he will have to master channelling that, if he will ever have it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Pleas can anyone tell me what is Konoka saying on the bottom of this page

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member eclipse12's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is awesome. Even when Eva showed up in the end. I do wonder how Eva showed up since she cant leave the academy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast