Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member turok's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Spoiler Thread

Evangeline... nearly jizzed my pants. epic chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bittman's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, when Eva appeared a massive grin just appeared on my face. Have we ever seen Eva's full potential in the manga? I'm looking forward to it =D

Sorry readers: taking a break from my One Piece reviews. Though I love doing them, One Piece Reviews are actually not near the top of my to-do list. Perhaps one day I'll return and do them properly.

Spoiler: My one current One Piece prediction show

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bittman View Post
    Haha, when Eva appeared a massive grin just appeared on my face. Have we ever seen Eva's full potential in the manga? I'm looking forward to it =D
    That's true... I'm sure many of us looking forward to see Eva fighting someone with her full power. And with your comment just now, I'm sure many more will be excited about next chapter. I can barely wait anymore, you know... XD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter was simply mindblowing...i was already highly anticipating this chapter after the last chapter's cliffhanger
    but this just blew me away! when i saw the (i presume)whole kosmo estelachia, my mouth just hanged
    then i saw primo, and my mouth reached the floor
    and finally eva appeared and my mouth just dropped off!
    i guess nagi is the main villain after all...

MH Senpai 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on Ken-Sensei's tweets, ch 331 is going to be of 14 pages long (he didn't have much time to make a full 18 page chapter for this one).

Link: http://twitter.com/#!/KenAkamatsu/st...04749597552640

Also someone has calculated the schedule released dates of the upcoming chapters. Here is the post of that person (even though this schedule is an assumption, but the pattern is most likely correct unless Ken-Sensei makes some changes in his pattern),

Quote Quote:
    this revised schedule is under the assumption that Ken keeps to his 4+1 break schedule and the Magazine has its Obon holiday break during the Comiket (08/14), if Magazine's Obon break is different (last year it was at the beginning of August I think.) then just adjust the break accordingly.

before earthquake, Ken's absolute deadline was Thursday 6AM.
    after earthquake, Ken's absolute deadline is Wednesday 6PM

06/29 330

entering July Ken's absolute deadline moves up a day to Tuesday.

07/06 331 [contains 14 pages]
    07/13 4+1 break
    07/20 332
    07/27 333
    08/03 334 (end of BK 36)
    08/10 335
    08/17 Obon break
    08/24 4+1 break
    08/27 Movie Premiere [Negima will air first with Hayate follows]
    08/31 336

entering September Ken's absolute deadline moves back to Wednesday

09/07 337
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; June 30, 2011 at 06:56 AM.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dawnsan's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bittman View Post
    Ditto.

Though, I can't help but think that in the recent chapters Akamatsu has been copping out on a lot of stuff. E.g., Negi's "solution" which no one has heard of and now, Eva's appearance (but I guess this is inevitable since they ARE in Mahora after all), Fate's secret love that comes just out of nowhere (and I want to believe it's for convenience), Negi's and Fate's battle coming to an end too easily, and even Tsukiyomi getting beaten in what 1 or 2 pages!? So many cutting corners.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta agree with dawnsan that some stuff was over with too easily. Setsuna was losing that fight ever since Tsukuyomi started using Hina. Tatsumiya, on the other hand, was never seen losing but we never got much on her fight either. altho her fight ending in a stalemate is a a development I can much much more easily "ok" with.

and lets not forget the small stuff Ken has brought up and doesnt seem like we willl hear about them ever again. like the small conversation at the bottom of this page, for instance

Id like to believe Akamatsu is just trying to finish this off before the Negima movie premiers, so hes rushing some things now.

also, really looking forward to Eva at full strength ;D the only times weve seen her do anything at "full strength" were the Tokyo Trip (1 big spell) and her fight with Setsuna back during the Tournament , and I highly doubt that displayed her full strength in either occasion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you are right about her true strenght but what me more interests is negi´s corruption of magia erebea. I mean he is not yet a demon we have seen in the fight with fate that magia erebea was acting violently and fate even said that his power was the same as the lifemaker and what will happen to him when he does not stop using it and in chapter 313 we saw that his soul was almost consumed but not entirely. In my opinion ok eva is strong but against so many opponents we do not know whether she could defeat them all and it would really be awesome when we could see a new revived negi in full control of magia erebea in his demon form and of course insanely strong.^^ That would be the right time for it to happen. And the question about the identity of the lifemaker, Dynamis speaks in the chapter of a blood relative and the only possibility would be his mother Arika or the chibi mage which is part of his family.
    Last edited by fabian190; July 01, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

I also wonder how that fight will develop. no matter how strong Eva and negi are, there are too many ppl to protect. if it was Negi and Eva vs thoe whole bunch of them (heck, even Eva alone) , without the Ala Alba members tot ake care of, itd be a completely different story tho.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt that eva is coming along alone. she was standing..errr..levitating with others.
    it is a common theme in shonen to set up a moment where everything is going right, then someone rushes in a starts beating people up with a baseball bat, till one of the guys who got clobbered gets his own bat and starts smacking them around with it. it adds drama to the story, spice it up, make you worried about the characters. onepiece, bleach, naruto have all ahd these moments. when ichigo got clobbered by aizen (okay, he was ivicerated), naruto had rock lee being crushed, literally, and naruto's fight with sasuke took a turn for the worse, not to mention his fight with gaara. one piece had this when they rescued robin, were surrounded at all sides, and luffy was as limp as a rubbery boned fish after pulverizing a certain psychotic leopard man. ichigo comes along later and drives aizen into the ground, naruto avenges rock lee and saves his ass, though the only good thing with the sausuke fight is that naruto survived and showed he can match him, and the possessed, lovable ship giong merry comes along and sails them out to safety.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    i doubt that eva is coming along alone. she was standing..errr..levitating with others.
    it is a common theme in shonen to set up a moment where everything is going right, then someone rushes in a starts beating people up with a baseball bat, till one of the guys who got clobbered gets his own bat and starts smacking them around with it. it adds drama to the story, spice it up, make you worried about the characters. onepiece, bleach, naruto have all ahd these moments. when ichigo got clobbered by aizen (okay, he was ivicerated), naruto had rock lee being crushed, literally, and naruto's fight with sasuke took a turn for the worse, not to mention his fight with gaara. one piece had this when they rescued robin, were surrounded at all sides, and luffy was as limp as a rubbery boned fish after pulverizing a certain psychotic leopard man. ichigo comes along later and drives aizen into the ground, naruto avenges rock lee and saves his ass, though the only good thing with the sausuke fight is that naruto survived and showed he can match him, and the possessed, lovable ship going merry comes along and sails them out to safety.
    Nah, I get what you mean and I think chapter 330 is that kind of chapter. Where after Negi defeat Fate, all remnants of CE come back and toyed around Negi and Fate. But, the next chapter is where Eva help Negi to defeat them. Kind of where Going Merry in OP help SH.... -_-

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Discussion/331 Predictions

I really enjoyed the chapter and thought Evangeline's entrance was just as epic as everyone else, but I have to be honest that, as someone who started somewhere in the middle of this arc after liking the anime, I am having a lot of trouble keeping all of these characters straight. I recognized the other incarnations of Fate, Dynamis, Septemdecim, Nii, and the Lifemaker, but who are the other two new bad guys? (Also, I wonder where the other incarnations of Adad and Atur are. ) While on the subject of characters I don't know, who are Sakura and the other girl with the glasses?

Anyway, I really, really enjoyed the chapter. Eva coming like she does hopefully signals that some of the others from Mahora are coming too like Albireo and the headmaster.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    I really enjoyed the chapter and thought Evangeline's entrance was just as epic as everyone else, but I have to be honest that, as someone who started somewhere in the middle of this arc after liking the anime, I am having a lot of trouble keeping all of these characters straight. I recognized the other incarnations of Fate, Dynamis, Septemdecim, Nii, and the Lifemaker, but who are the other two new bad guys?
    IIRC, these guys were with the first Fate as he framed Ala Rubra(sp?) for attacking the senator. http://www.mangareader.net/209-15064...apter-231.html(page 13)
    At least the guy on the left appears in the current chapter, I don't have a clue either to who the other guy is.

Edit: The big guy may be one of the earlier incarnations of Nii, seeing hes using Fire in Rakans Flashback, like Nii.
    Last edited by HaiSuShi; July 03, 2011 at 05:32 AM.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ehoh, this is a new facebook thing from our dear manga author. can't make it out too well, even after a google translate. here

今日はネギま332話目の執筆3日目なんですけど、いまだにその332話目に入れません(><)。劇場版の仕事と、8/17発売の35巻のカラーがなかなか終わらないから。こ、このままでは詰んでしまう。orz

english
    Today a third day, but I wrote the first story Negima 332, 332 (><). story that still keep getting the first Movie and work from the end of Volume 35 released pretty color 8 / 17. This, this would leave the pinch. orz

it seems he is mentioning that he already has the next two chapters done. perhaps a little early but it is still news from him.

Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

that was on his twitte ra couple days ago.

hes saying that hes been working on ch332 for 3 days now (whenever that was) but he hasnt made much progress cuz of the the movie thing and the color cover for vol35
    Last edited by Ceipheed; July 03, 2011 at 07:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3