Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: All Purpose Art Thread!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: All Purpose Art Thread!

Hmmm.... Maybe it is time to change the avatar! XP

Edit: And changed! Couldn't resist after seeing the Franky's drawing!
    Last edited by ErosVp; October 10, 2011 at 02:55 PM.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how many of you know that Noblesse was in the naver challenge before it was officially "picked up". Here is one of the "chapters" (single page, so not really a chapter) from the old series which was only a single image of Rai.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

God, I want to have a teacher like her:

"our little fantasy Raskrea going to school" --> "Noblesse Fan Story" by *AR-UA@deviantart:

Spoiler show

PS: I remembered I had a similar "hot" teacher like that 2 years ago at university, but she was just an asistant from a profesor, and had us only 30 class hours. Strangely there was nobody absent at that time, but the other thing is how much we learned. Also looking at her in mini skirt was amusing, because for some reason she hated wearing "pants"(but she each day had different "panties") at that time(), but I totally forgot why she hated wearing them(), maybe because it was to hot (to me definitely !!!). Thanks god there was 1 girl in my class (a classmate) along with a little less (not really sure how many -?) than 20 boys, from whom than we all needed to copy the notes from, at the end...

* "hot" teacher had long black hair, a face comparable to a model, slim - nice body, 172cm high, her bra was "B cup", her shoes had 3cm high "heels", she had us only 2 weeks...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; October 12, 2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    God, I want to have a teacher like her:

"our little fantasy Raskrea going to school" --> "Noblesse Fan Story" by *AR-UA@deviantart:

Spoiler show

PS: I remembered I had a similar "hot" teacher like that 2 years ago at university, but she was just an asistant from a profesor, and had us only 30 class hours. Strangely there was nobody absent at that time, but the other thing is how much we learned. Also looking at her in mini skirt was amusing, because for some reason she hated wearing "pants"(), but I totaly forgot why(). Thanks god there was 1 girl in my class (a classmate) along with a little less (not really sure how many -?) than 20 boys, from whom than we all needed to copy the notes from, at the end...

* "hot" teacher had long black hair, a face comarable to a model, slim - nice body, 172cm high, her bra was "B cup", her shoes had 3cm high "heels", she had us only 2 weeks...
    Yep Bumping into the Lord xD Nice one Shinwoo
    I had the prettiest Biology teacher ever when I has at the high school, good times^^

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2