Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Raizel VS Raskreia: Who would win?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raziel

10 83.33%
  • Raskreia

1 8.33%
  • A Draw

1 8.33%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rai vs. The Lord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai vs. The Lord

So who do you think would win ?

If the current lord is in possesion of ragnarok ( The Lord's Soul weapon) do you think she might put up a decent fight against the almighty Rai ?
    Last edited by DLord.Van.Buuren; July 01, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

Steven Hyde

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rai VS. The Lord

With Ragnarok, i don't think that even Rai stands a chance.
    That swords holds a lot of power and we can't forget that some of it comes from the very strong previous Lord, that was clrealy someone with incredible skills, probably even higher than Rai's.
    I think Rai would win if the Lord didn't had the soul weapon, but with it, it might be too much even for him.
    But we also don't know if Rai possess any Soul weapon, so this is opinion doesn't hold much coherency.
    I guess we net to wait for more info

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I currently think that the Rai is stronger than the current Lord.

I'm leaning towards that his powers might be equal to that of the previous one (ex lord).

If the current Lady Lord manages to posses Ragnarok, then she will definitely have an advantage over Rai in brute strength.

This is assuming that Rai does not have a Soul Weapon of his own to match.

In either case, I believe though Rai will have advantage in-terms of battle preparedness or experiences.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.. I hope that Rai is as strong as the current lord only for the sake that, she could put up a good fight against him, if a fight shall occur in this arc. I also would prefer if the current Lord is indeed stronger than Rai but he overcomes this hurdle due to him having more battle experience or his body being unstable because he slept for too long. And still manages to be victorious I think I'm not the only one who wants to see Rai fight for 'real'.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Rai vs the Present Lord

Rai and the present lord seem to have a DEEP rooted animosity in between them, its more or less obvious that they may clash.
    In fact the last chapter makes things moves to the knife edge tension
    so who do you think will win?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think that Rai is stronger than the current lord. He seems to be a wise person who calculates his moves well enough. Not to mention if he really has a soul weapon, or if he can use Ragnarok which is found inside his shrine. (I think it doesn't seem to be the same with what the current lord has on the last chapter, but well...) But the lord is the lord, so... I think Rai would definitely have problems. Even more since we have never seen him doing an actual physical fight before. ^^"

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the confrontation between Rai and the current Lord will show us if Rai indeed has a Soul Weapon of his own. No matter how strong Rai is, I can't see him fighting the current Lord head on without one. Maybe through this fight will we see the extent of Rai's powers and I hope that he will take a drip of the Lord's blood and activate the real Ragnarok in front of her since he is the one who governs blood.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the case with Ragnorok is the same case we have seen with the pair of Knives that the Stealth Lord and his Younger brother both have it as a soul weapon but one is better than the other in terms of strength... As the Lord as All the previous lord's strength plus most of his father's soul in his blade, whilst his younger brother's knives have just a portion of his father's soul... I can see this as the case for Ragnorok, as we have seen that the Previous Main Lord left Ragnarok in Rai's mansion for Rai to find later on.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I think the confrontation between Rai and the current Lord will show us if Rai indeed has a Soul Weapon of his own. No matter how strong Rai is, I can't see him fighting the current Lord head on without one. Maybe through this fight will we see the extent of Rai's powers and I hope that he will take a drip of the Lord's blood and activate the real Ragnarok in front of her since he is the one who governs blood.
    Haha, that sure would be awesome. Activate real Ragnarok? XD Somehow I feel like the Ragnarok Rai saw on his shrine and the Ragnarok the current Lord has are different... Furthermore, if there is only one Ragnarok, wouldn't the Lord aware of Rai's shrine since Ragnarok is kept there too? I tend to think that the two Ragnarok would fuse through Rai's power, though. Since he governs blood, that is. :3

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    I think the case with Ragnorok is the same case we have seen with the pair of Knives that the Stealth Lord and his Younger brother both have it as a soul weapon but one is better than the other in terms of strength... As the Lord as All the previous lord's strength plus most of his father's soul in his blade, whilst his younger brother's knives have just a portion of his father's soul... I can see this as the case for Ragnorok, as we have seen that the Previous Main Lord left Ragnarok in Rai's mansion for Rai to find later on.
    Yes. I suspect that he left it there, hoping that Rai would understand and acknowledge his wish for Rai to become a lord to replace him. I think it couldn't be stronger than the Ragnarok in possession of the current Lord, as the current Lord is the daughter of the previous Lord. That's what made me more curious. The previous Lord wanted Rai to be a Lord so much, and he definitely has lots of ideas to "play" with Rai; one of them is to put Ragnarok inside his shrine. XD

So maybe, based on the strength of Ragnarok, Rai is behind (if he really uses Ragnarok, that is). But he controls blood... I don't know. XD

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

using the previous Lord's weapon to win would be kind of cheap :/ if there will be a fight, I would wish for him to defeat her with his own power and do not use another one's weapon. And Rai stated that he's not able to use "Ragnarok" so I don't see that happening.

If they really battle I think the current Lord will have a little advantage. Not because Rai's weaker but because he's not back to his old strength yet. He coughed blood when he used "Blood Field" to annihilate Krants, so the longer the battle will drag on, the more advantage the current Lord will have.
    I wouldn't want Rai to overpower her easily because that would just make him a tad too strong.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rai vs the Present Lord

I'm sure it will be a draw, becouse even before the fight will end, the old Lord should show itself as a hologhram.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rai vs. The Lord

I am sure that the battle will commence to placate us fans but the Old lord would come and adjure it off. Then Rai will be seen as a good guy by the clan heads and the old lord grudgingly would accept that Rai has got nothing to do with this.
    But a fight to the final will definitely occur, that will be off for later i think.
    If Rai fights his all here then what will he show in the later part of the story i mean its not like he is regis and has a room from improvement i think he is at his optimum atm(disregarding the handicap of sleeping so long and not using his power for that long)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Haha, that sure would be awesome. Activate real Ragnarok? XD Somehow I feel like the Ragnarok Rai saw on his shrine and the Ragnarok the current Lord has are different... Furthermore, if there is only one Ragnarok, wouldn't the Lord aware of Rai's shrine since Ragnarok is kept there too? I tend to think that the two Ragnarok would fuse through Rai's power, though. Since he governs blood, that is. :3
    I personally think that the current Lord didn't leave her castle that often and probably didn't go near Rai's mansion. Since there was no mansion to be seen and the area was declared as forbidden even for the Clan Leaders. And her being the Lord she couldn't probably sense that her Soul Weapon wasn't the 'real' Ragnarok because she didn't need to resort to it. Or the thought of her Soul Weapon being incomplete never came into her mind, just like in Rajak's case.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    using the previous Lord's weapon to win would be kind of cheap :/ if there will be a fight, I would wish for him to defeat her with his own power and do not use another one's weapon. And Rai stated that he's not able to use "Ragnarok" so I don't see that happening.
    I know what you mean this way it would diminish Rai's character. But nonetheless did the idea never occur to you? Imagine Rai pulling out the 'real' Ragnarok in front of her and literally shows her how it's done. The current Lord would probably have a breakdown or succumb to her feelings and burst out in tears. But I think that the message of the previous Lord will push the current Lord over the edge. When he offers Rai the position of the Lord in front of the present Clan Leaders. This would be an awesome to see.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rai vs. The Lord

He may be a little groggy from his 820 year nap but i still think Raizel would absolutely crush her.....if he wanted to. Which i don't think he does, nor do i think he will.

I don't really have any evidence to back those statements up, just a gut feeling really, but i don't think anybody we've seen has a ghost of a chance against Raizel if he gets serious; with the possible exception of the previous lord wielding Ragnarock, because i get the feeling he was freakin' monster.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean this way it would diminish Rai's character. But nonetheless did the idea never occur to you? Imagine Rai pulling out the 'real' Ragnarok in front of her and literally shows her how it's done. The current Lord would probably have a breakdown or succumb to her feelings and burst out in tears. But I think that the message of the previous Lord will push the current Lord over the edge. When he offers Rai the position of the Lord in front of the present Clan Leaders. This would be an awesome to see.
    I think Rai will find a way to deal with the situation using some elegance. He wont be implosive enough to attack the current lord but he will defend himself. I cant wait to see whats going to happen next week. Hopefully Naver wont crash with so many off country fans that will storm the site.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast