Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

92 70.23%
  • A

39 29.77%
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara vs A

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara vs A

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    Hard to say though since Madara's arm got damaged instead of his back which again begs the question if Madara actually took the full brunt of Rasengan or if he phased through it halfway. Anyways, such a heavy punch to the head would probably cause a concussion or something if it connected. So even if it doesn't hurt as much as the rasengan, it should probably be more effective in a way I guess
    Madara couldn't have phased halfway, otherwise Minato couldn't have placed his Hiraishin tag on him after the hit. Anyway, since Madara was basically able to take an explosion at close range and warping it to reduce the damage, he shouldn't have any major trouble with a punch from Ee.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Madara couldn't have phased halfway, otherwise Minato couldn't have placed his Hiraishin tag on him after the hit. Anyway, since Madara was basically able to take an explosion at close range and warping it to reduce the damage, he shouldn't have any major trouble with a punch from Ee.

Unless ofcourse, A cuts his head of or punches his ST eye which would immediately defeat him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Unless ofcourse, A cuts his head of or punches his ST eye which would immediately defeat him.
    Not if Madara's warping at the moment, as making any movement towards Madara's eye would simply help suck him in faster.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

We have to also count A's speed. I gave this fight to Madara, of course, but i do not see this fight definite, A has at least 30% chance of defeating Madara and i think it is quite a lot when you are standing against guy like this.

Still, Madara is a winner.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This fight is hard to debate... i'd actually say it's the hardest because of the simply fact that Madara has pretty much 1 jutsu at his disposal, and that he's paired against someone who has what it takes to go against him.

Just like against Minato, Madara is putting himself at great risk when he would attempt to warp Raikage away. That is exactly what Raikage wants, fighting hands to hands.

Given Raikage's reflexes and speed and how it was showcase to be enough to beat Sasuke's casting Amaterasu, the moment Madara lands a finger on him, A will either punch him or shunshin away. Does Madara have the speed to phase fast enough? I honestly don't know.

I think this fight is likely to be a lot of hit and miss, lots of fail attempts on both parts.

I'll give this one to Raikage, not that i am convinced but truly he has the immediate destructive power to slowly crush Madara to pieces even if it takes many times.

And even if Madara does have Izanagi, Raikage has the reacitive speed to likely be able to react fast enough.

Either way this is rediculously close, and while i am voting for Raikage i'd say it as it was pretty much a 51% / 49% in favor of Raikage.

Madara sure has the hype and all, but he pretty much is facing an other Minato, one that is actually more dangerous in hand to hand combat.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dapreachor's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if the Raikage used his 'fastest punch' then he has a chance in level two. I guess it depends on how quickly madaara can react. I also think this would be an incredibly boring match of cat and mouse. I dont think Raikage's chakra would tire easily he is so damn huge, probably could go either way but if A goes through the tournament is more interesting lol.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Not if Madara's warping at the moment, as making any movement towards Madara's eye would simply help suck him in faster.
    there is no proof of that plus Madara has to maintain physical contact anyway in order to warp so if Raikage punchs him when he tries he will just get clocked and not be able to warp him
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it pretty much does come down to who you'd rather see in the next round. Personally, I voted for A, because arguing the ins and outs of Madara's warping techs, along with Izanagi is just boring. Really? You have one technique? And Izanagi, which is lame on multiple levels...I'd rather see A trying to Lariat, Reverse Chop, Liger Bomb, and Elbow the competition, lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

tobi just goes into the ground and then pops up behind a and absorbs him. i dont think you can react to that unless you have some kind of aoe attack like shinra tensei or sasuke chidori nagashi(?) that radiates outward from your body or you teleport like minato. maybe his lighting armor can be used offensively but i think a leaves himself open to much in order to attack so ill give this to the sneaky tobi.

or he could just let a kill him then surprise him.

also i call bullshit on him not having the rinningan so i'm voting for him in all his fights anyway unless someone manages to beat him in the manga before then.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    tobi just goes into the ground and then pops up behind a and absorbs him. i dont think you can react to that unless you have some kind of aoe attack like shinra tensei or sasuke chidori nagashi(?) that radiates outward from your body or you teleport like minato. maybe his lighting armor can be used offensively but i think a leaves himself open to much in order to attack so ill give this to the sneaky tobi.

or he could just let a kill him then surprise him.

also i call bullshit on him not having the rinningan so i'm voting for him in all his fights anyway unless someone manages to beat him in the manga before then.
    he lost to minato

he does not have the rinnegan in this tourney deal with it
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone could take on Madara, I'd say it's A. However, A doesn't think in a battle (in every fight he's in he's been less of a strategist than Naruto). That's gonna be his downfall. He's got speed and power, but he's got no brains. As for Madara, I will not assume that he can use Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi, or Susano'o because he's never used it in the manga. Using Izanagi isn't enough proof of being able to use the other Sharingan jutsu. Danzou used Izanagi and he didn't use Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi or Susano'o. If he was facing Sasuke and was able to use the other three jutsu he would've most definitely used them. So, basically, all Madara's got is his S/T jutsu and Izanagi (the rules state that Madara has no Rin'negan) and his strategic skills. A can probably take on his S/T jutsu with his speed, but he's not smart enough to use his speed and power to counter Madara. Even if A were to kill Madara, he's gonna have to do it twice because of Izanagi. Madara will definitely take advantage of A's lack of intellect to disable/kill/deal with his in more ways than one. Unless A is shown to use strategies during combat (in the manga) his goose is cooked. Sparkly armor or no sparkly armor. Oh! And this all is assuming he's still got both his arms.

Due to Konan's dissection of Madara's S/T jutsu, if A is fast enough to grab Madara by the throat before he becomes intangible, A can break his neck before he warps them both away. We've already seen that A is fast enough to grab Zetsu and break his neck. Even Zetsu was amazed at A's speed and we've seen that Zetsu's speed is practically as fast as teleportation. So, honestly, I can see this going either way. Still rooting for A, though. I can't stand Madara, but A being able to give him a run for his money led me to voting for A.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    If anyone could take on Madara, I'd say it's A. However, A doesn't think in a battle (in every fight he's in he's been less of a strategist than Naruto). That's gonna be his downfall. He's got speed and power, but he's got no brains. As for Madara, I will not assume that he can use Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi, or Susano'o because he's never used it in the manga. Using Izanagi isn't enough proof of being able to use the other Sharingan jutsu. Danzou used Izanagi and he didn't use Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi or Susano'o. If he was facing Sasuke and was able to use the other three jutsu he would've most definitely used them. So, basically, all Madara's got is his S/T jutsu and Izanagi (the rules state that Madara has no Rin'negan) and his strategic skills. A can probably take on his S/T jutsu with his speed, but he's not smart enough to use his speed and power to counter Madara. Even if A were to kill Madara, he's gonna have to do it twice because of Izanagi. Madara will definitely take advantage of A's lack of intellect to disable/kill/deal with his in more ways than one. Unless A is shown to use strategies during combat (in the manga) his goose is cooked. Sparkly armor or no sparkly armor. Oh! And this all is assuming he's still got both his arms.

Due to Konan's dissection of Madara's S/T jutsu, if A is fast enough to grab Madara by the throat before he becomes intangible, A can break his neck before he warps them both away. We've already seen that A is fast enough to grab Zetsu and break his neck. Even Zetsu was amazed at A's speed and we've seen that Zetsu's speed is practically as fast as teleportation. So, honestly, I can see this going either way. Still rooting for A, though. I can't stand Madara, but A being able to give him a run for his money led me to voting for A.
    I wouldn't say that A is all that bad in the brains department. At the very least he tried to out think Minato and planned to trap him after analyzing Hiraishin although that failed because Minato was a step ahead but it's still shows that A is capable of at least planning a counter lol.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If A wasn't such a total moron and so insanely arrogant, I'd give it to him. But he's a prideful idiot who runs into fights without thinking (strange, that reminds me eerily of a certain blonde jinchuriki....) and with an opponent like Madara that just isn't going to work.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

But that would beg the question as to why Minato stopped his Rasengan halfway to place the tag. That punch was supposedly so heavy that even RK Naruto can't take one without guarding it though. It might very well do some serious damage to the head if A punches Madara in the head.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

he didn't have the rinningan then.

and i am dealing with it. im voteing for him anyway.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast