Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

92 70.23%
  • A

39 29.77%
Thread Closed
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara vs A

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara vs A

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    If A wasn't such a total moron and so insanely arrogant, I'd give it to him.
    How is he a total moron and insanely arrogant? Or did you mean ignorant? I haven't seen him underestimate and assume victory over an opponent yet. And total moron... really? I think the flash back showed how he fights when hes not freaking out over his assumed dead brother. Granted he still technically lost the exchange but he knows how to analyze the situation and try to make a proper counter.

Also he was able to keep two jins from passing him for a good while, with only one arm.
    Last edited by bigman; June 29, 2011 at 01:40 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on.. Madara can use Izanagi for some 10 minutes ... All he has to do is walk up to him and put his hand on him 1 time. Minato himself could only get out by teleporting out. If the warp starts Raikage is gone. There is no way that Madara in 10 minutes of God mode can't put a hand on Raikage... Raikage can make a hole in Madara's chest and Madara warps him at the same time and then goes boof and is back to normal. Raikage hits Madara, belives he is dead and Madara pops right behind Raikage and warps him away. After the "death" Izanagi user can chose where to pop in a given distance of his place of death.

Just the fact that Raikage punches a hole in his chest and its ALL that Madara neds to warp Raikage away. By punching Madara he gives him the direct contact he needs to warp his but away.
    Last edited by xXan; June 29, 2011 at 03:03 AM.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just voted for tobi,because while he's using izanagi,he can absorb A.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Raikage hits Madara, belives he is dead and Madara pops right behind Raikage and warps him away. After the "death" Izanagi user can chose where to pop in a given distance of his place of death.
    Doesn't the body disappear first though, I think that's a red flag that maybe they aren't really dead.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    Doesn't the body disappear first though, I think that's a red flag that maybe they aren't really dead.
    It does but considering Raikage chops Madara's head off or puts a hole in his chest he could turn his back at Madara or something else and give Madara a chanse to counter it. Just like vs Konan. Even so Raikage would have no idea that Madara is poping behind him and all Madara needs is to start warping his but.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If they played Cat & Mouse... with Madara being the Cat during Izanagi Mode, then how is he gonna catch Flash Mouse Killer Ae...

Anyway to get into Izanagi Mode he has to anticipate himself dying... If they don't know each others abilities how the heck can he anticipate Ae is going to move that fast when he begins his WARPING WHICH NEEDS PHYSICAL TOUCH...

Madara is ripped in half the second he tries to suck Ae in... and if by chance he manages to activate Izanagi in that "Atto-Second" between Ae's Punch... After witnessing his Warping abilities, do you think the fastest ninja alive is going to sit in one place and just get sucked up..

I SEE "NO" WAY FOR MADARA TO WIN (these Cap Locks Are Yelled Very Calmly )
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara's izanagi isnt lasting 10minutes... That was Danzo's because he had 10 sharingans which were one minute of izanagi each.

So that would be 1minute of izanagi but thats not all, Madara confirmed that Oro and Danzo worked to make the jutsu last longer, so Madara as shown against Konan will simply be used as a one time deal, his izanagi isnt enhanced as Danzo's.

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnvy View Post
    there is no proof of that plus Madara has to maintain physical contact anyway in order to warp so if Raikage punchs him when he tries he will just get clocked and not be able to warp him
    There's is proof. That's basically what happen against Konan and her explosion. Madara was holding her, he began to warp, she exploded, and the majority of the explosion was sucked inside. So we have seen that Madara can warp something without having direct physical contact if it's close to the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    But that would beg the question as to why Minato stopped his Rasengan halfway to place the tag. That punch was supposedly so heavy that even RK Naruto can't take one without guarding it though. It might very well do some serious damage to the head if A punches Madara in the head.
    Did he stop it? It looked like it simply petered out cause it was finish, like we seen from other Rasengan usages. I doubt it would do any damage while Madara is warping, but in either case we're talking about Madara, who has shown to be able to take plenty of damage without being slowed down.

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Madara's izanagi isnt lasting 10minutes... That was Danzo's because he had 10 sharingans which were one minute of izanagi each.

So that would be 1minute of izanagi but thats not all, Madara confirmed that Oro and Danzo worked to make the jutsu last longer, so Madara as shown against Konan will simply be used as a one time deal, his izanagi isnt enhanced as Danzo's.
    Madara's Izanagi has been shown to last ~5 minutes, as Konan keep him in a ten minute explosion and his eye didn't close until shortly after it ended.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post

I can prove its 5mins + no problem. 10 mins it would depend if you accept my view of things or not. It can't realy be proven 1 way or another.

First let me prove the 5 mins.

We know that Madara can stay intangible for 5 mins correct? Now the boom boom lasted for 10 mins correct? So he started Izanagi when he still had 5 mins to go correct?
    Now this is when Izanagi ends:

Eye is still ACTIVE:http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-510-page-8.html
    Eye closes here:http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-510-page-10.html
    Izanagi ended after AT LEAST 5 mins. This is actualy a big mistake that i see people making left and right around here.

Now the 10 mins part:

Madara starts Izanagi here:
    http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-510-page-4.html
    He rips his own mask off and activates the jutsu. I have no idea why he would rip it at that moment if Kishi's intention is not to show the reader that then is when Madara is going to activate Izanagi. Can be argued 1 way or another BUT my point of view is that after Madara understood his situation he ripped his mask off to activate Izanagi.
    There is no reason aside from showing us that he activate Izanagi then for Kishi to make Madara brake his mask.

Edit:

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Madara's Izanagi has been shown to last ~5 minutes, as Konan keep him in a ten minute explosion and his eye didn't close until shortly after it ended.
    Damn you beat me to it but at least i added why it should be 10 mins :P Oh and i posted links to cool pictures to
    Last edited by xXan; June 29, 2011 at 05:08 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Did he stop it? It looked like it simply petered out cause it was finish, like we seen from other Rasengan usages. I doubt it would do any damage while Madara is warping, but in either case we're talking about Madara, who has shown to be able to take plenty of damage without being slowed down.
    I don't know I mean why would Rasengan even finish? It's the same thing as chidori in sense that it's on as long as the user keeps pumping in chakra. It could be Madara took some damaged then started to phase or something.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    I don't know I mean why would Rasengan even finish? It's the same thing as chidori in sense that it's on as long as the user keeps pumping in chakra. It could be Madara took some damaged then started to phase or something.
    All the times we have seen it used, the Rasengan would always disappear after it hit someone or something. We have never seen it be sustained through a hit. Anyway, the tag wasn't placed until after Rasengan was finished, so Madara couldn't have been phased at the time, otherwise he would have been able to escape the whole thing by going underground.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

All the times we have seen it used, the Rasengan would always disappear after it hit someone or something. We have never seen it be sustained through a hit. Anyway, the tag wasn't placed until after Rasengan was finished, so Madara couldn't have been phased at the time, otherwise he would have been able to escape the whole thing by going underground.
    We saw it sustained when it was used against Kabuto though. It's always more or less the opponent got blown away thus Rasengan ended as opposed to this time when it was ended by Minato himself for some reason.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't call that sustained. It was more like Kabuto was blasted back by it's shockwave and soon dispersed after hitting. The difference being with Madara is that Minato hit him in the ground, meaning he couldn't be blasted back and a shockwave created.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't call that sustained. It was more like Kabuto was blasted back by it's shockwave and soon dispersed after hitting. The difference being with Madara is that Minato hit him in the ground, meaning he couldn't be blasted back and a shockwave created.
    I mean Rasengan was grinding into Kabuto for awhile before Naruto let go of him. Well even then it doesn't make sense considering the damage that Madara suffered. The rasengan was grinding his spinal area yet it was his arm that fell off and his back seemed perfectly fine.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara won't use Izanagi before A kills him he only uses it when he is sure he is going to die plus it does not fix wounds he takes before he turns it on
    Know your Place Humans

Thread Closed
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast