Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

92 70.23%
  • A

39 29.77%
Thread Closed
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Madara vs A

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara vs A

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    You are still missing the point. A plan was put in motion when Minato figured out the weakness of Tobi's jutsu. Konan developed a plan to kill Tobi. A need a plan because speed and muscles will not stop Tobi in his tracks.
    he does not need a plan he just needs to be faster then Madara which he is and yes speed and muscles will stop tobi in his tracks

you have not given one good reason other then Madara is hyped blah blah

Madara won't turn Izanagi on in the start of the fight he will try to warp raikage after a while and when he tries Raikage will punch him

no jutsu needed
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

that's what I thought as well,but in this tournament they have to win no matter what,even if they are going to die too. you can't assume that tobi won't use izanagi,we not even know him but do we know how he will fight?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnvy View Post
    he does not need a plan he just needs to be faster then Madara which he is and yes speed and muscles will stop tobi in his tracks

Madara won't turn Izanagi on in the start of the fight he will try to warp raikage after a while and when he tries Raikage will punch him

no jutsu needed
    Well first of all Madara won't die from a punch, at least that's my opinion...he has a strong body, if he survived Minato's attack...Madara won't try to warp him from the front, he will try to get behind him and do his thing...once the warp started Raikage has no escape...he doesn't have S/T jutsu to avoid that, and using force against warp would tear him apart...

Not even mentioning that Madara's intangibility jutsu is the best counter to A's attacks...so how will A punch Madara is still a mystery to me

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well first of all Madara won't die from a punch, at least that's my opinion...he has a strong body, if he survived Minato's attack...Madara won't try to warp him from the front, he will try to get behind him and do his thing...once the warp started Raikage has no escape...he doesn't have S/T jutsu to avoid that, and using force against warp would tear him apart...

Not even mentioning that Madara's intangibility jutsu is the best counter to A's attacks...so how will A punch Madara is still a mystery to me
    well minato hit madara even though he was supposed to be untouchable.if tobi tried what he did against minato,A might punch him before being absorbed. Bene,think that in this page minato is A http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html A escapes and punches tobi behind him.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    well minato hit madara even though he was supposed to be untouchable.if tobi tried what he did against minato,A might punch him before being absorbed. Bene,think that in this page minato is A http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html A escapes and punches tobi behind him.
    That was because Minato tricked him...he knew that Madara will try to grab him, so he timed his attack so that he would teleport behind him...so he wasn't untouchable...and he survived that attack, and could've tanked even more, and we know that from his fight against Konan and the Root guys...

Also A can't get behind Tobi he way Minato did...because Minato did it through a S/T jutsu, and Raikage doesn't have that...not to mention the fact that I don't think Madara will try to face Raikage in hand to hand combat, knowing after the first moves that A uses Nintaijutsu...

So I don't think Minato can be replaced with A in that panel...the circumstances are extremely different...especially since a few scenes before that Minato was caught in the warp...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Madara vs A

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnvy View Post

no jutsu needed
    Well said, benelori. Izanagi is not needed, warp no jutsu will do just fine. Tobi will try and get on top of or underneath A and do his thing. Minato was faster than Tobi and he had a plan. How could A punch Tobi in wrap mode is beyond me.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Raikage charging his opponent isnt stupid at all.

Raikage aint your best tactician but it doesnt mean he's stupid.

He's the Raikage after all, and that isnt only being strong, it requires you to have a sharp mind.

The main reason as to why Raikage is charging head on in most fight is obviously because of his fighting style.

The speed and power he has is enough to end a fight with one single movement unless you're called Minato,Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi....

Raikage has the reactive speed to get out of trouble, for god sake's he reacted fast enough to the casting of Amaterasu and fooled Sasuke into lighting up what he though was Raikage and he actually had already left that spot.

Raikage has the speed to take Madara and the power to obliterate him.

If Madara does warp him sucessfully, Raikage would of at least had the time to land a good blow to do a signicifient amount of damage at the very least.

I gave this to Raikage, and like i have said before, this is a rediculously close match up in my eyes but i believe Raikage has what it takes.

Either way, Raikage is not stupid, he has a reckless fighting style but that simply how he has to use it, his arsenal is all about speed and power and tanking damage thanks to his cloak.

An example of someone being 'stupid' or loosing his composure over something (like revenge) is Sasuke running in head on against the Raikage because he was pissed people were getting between him and Danzo, that was stupid.

Raikage deserves a little bit more credit than that imo.
    Raikage can't win. All Madara needs to do is activate Izanagi and let himself get's hit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Raikage charging his opponent isnt stupid at all.

Raikage aint your best tactician but it doesnt mean he's stupid.

He's the Raikage after all, and that isnt only being strong, it requires you to have a sharp mind.

The main reason as to why Raikage is charging head on in most fight is obviously because of his fighting style.

The speed and power he has is enough to end a fight with one single movement unless you're called Minato,Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi....

Raikage has the reactive speed to get out of trouble, for god sake's he reacted fast enough to the casting of Amaterasu and fooled Sasuke into lighting up what he though was Raikage and he actually had already left that spot.

Raikage has the speed to take Madara and the power to obliterate him.

If Madara does warp him sucessfully, Raikage would of at least had the time to land a good blow to do a signicifient amount of damage at the very least.

I gave this to Raikage, and like i have said before, this is a rediculously close match up in my eyes but i believe Raikage has what it takes.

Either way, Raikage is not stupid, he has a reckless fighting style but that simply how he has to use it, his arsenal is all about speed and power and tanking damage thanks to his cloak.

An example of someone being 'stupid' or loosing his composure over something (like revenge) is Sasuke running in head on against the Raikage because he was pissed people were getting between him and Danzo, that was stupid.

Raikage deserves a little bit more credit than that imo.
    Madara would smoke Raikage badly. Apart from fighting styles Madara has a lot more experience and knowledge about jutsus' than the A does. Being able to dodge Sasuke amaterasu is cool and all but we are talking about the first man ever to awaken the MS and shortly EMS, am pretty sure he be able to torch Raikage if he could use amateratus. I like Raikage iron clad armor but genius brain+ experience and knowledge about techniques + s/t ninjutsu/ inzanagi and we don't know the other techniques beats lightening clad brun + super taijutsu.
    Last edited by leoluchzibritannia; July 02, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

Thread Closed
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9