Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

92 70.23%
  • A

39 29.77%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara vs A

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara vs A

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Tobi can activate Izanagi, be punched by Raikage like Juugo was, touch him and then suck him.
    How? He still has to complete the S/T technique before Raikage can react to it. From what we've seen of Izanagi so far, if Madara DOES use Izanagi against the Raikage, that means he's going to tank the hit and go flying, and a couple seconds later appear somewhere close to where he died (presumably where he lands). That means he still has to close the gap on Raikage and complete the absorption (1 second? 1.5 seconds?) without Raikage reacting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think this is going to be a war of attrition. Madara can phase through anything Ee can do and Ee can react fast enough to escape getting warped. Plus, he has a Raiton shield. I don't think you can just grab that. Even though, Ee has beastly chakra, he uses it up at a much faster rate since he has to keep that shield active. Madara on the hand only has to use his s/t jutsus when its necessary. Plus, he can summon Gedo to help him out. Gedo is allowed right?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am going with madara it should be easily with his space time jutsu he is untouchable. and with his new eyes powers he can probably absorb A is chakra with ghost pains ability.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I called it.
    His vacuum jutsu is going to go straight through the tournament and wins him all the fight.

His only chance of losing a fight is against Itachi (because he seems that he feared him) and Shodai (because he lost to him before).
    Otherwise, he will win all of his fight that easily, no matter who he goes against.

Ee is not an exception and he lose this.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if A's Raiton armor will matter. If Madara touches him to warp him, who is to say that it will be enough pain to buy A time to escape or force Madara to cancel the jutsu. When he touched Torune to warp him, Madara just ignored the bugs and sacrificed the arm without issue. It is possible he would just ignore the pain and warp A. Also, we do not know if "running speed" can defeat the jutsu once one is caught mid-warp. It is possible, but not known.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Also, we do not know if "running speed" can defeat the jutsu once one is caught mid-warp. It is possible, but not known.
    The only thing we can really refer to is Minato using FTG mid-warp. If the process of someone warping is completed after physical contact is broken, then logically Minato should have finished being warped. Even if A can only shunshin 15 feet away before the warp ends, there's a good chance that would cancel the technique as well.
    Last edited by Ryokahn; June 27, 2011 at 06:38 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at what Ae did to Kirabi with an unpowered elbow...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll go for A. Madara's suck chances aren't good, he had trouble with the two elite ninja Danzou had (lost an arm). I'm guessing a Raikage's tackle is enough to pass through him and out of his range before the appropriate draining, furthermore there's also jdw's point in an alternate interpretation, the Raikage avoided Amaterasu after it was fired without even understanding what the hell it was, the whirlwind isn't (or at least it doesn't look) half as fast. Even more the Raikage aims for the head and Madara isn't able to drain while invincible, draining in this case, means dying. It's a tight match but I'm guessing it won't be from the voters.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    I am not sure if A's Raiton armor will matter. If Madara touches him to warp him, who is to say that it will be enough pain to buy A time to escape or force Madara to cancel the jutsu. When he touched Torune to warp him, Madara just ignored the bugs and sacrificed the arm without issue. It is possible he would just ignore the pain and warp A.
    The difference is that Madara will be touching pure electricity instead of nano-insects. Madara will surely ignore the pain as you said but can he evade the stunning effect? I think the split second Madara numbs up and gets stunned is the split second he loses his head.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member blackjack612's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think A would be able to land the first (and probably critical) hit of the fight with his speed, but Madara has Izanagi, so that would likely negate any wounds and create an opening. Whether or not he is fast enough to exploit that opening on A is uncertain.

The Naruto 644 Review is up!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do know one thing, Madara's little chain trick would be useless against A. Madara would simply have to rely on surprise or something. A would easily push through the chain or drag madara with him, lol.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually seems kindof simple to me.

Madara without Rinnengan vs. A = Tie or Madara Loss

Killer A we know he already experienced the fact that Madara can teleport and be intangible at the kage summit. So he doesn't have to repeat his initial charge in without a plan and risk a loss. Also we've seen that when Madara sucks someone up, its not instantaneous. I think people like Minato, A and now Naruto can escape the vacuum, unless they are rendered immobile.

Madara with Rinnengan vs. A = Madara Win

I mean come on, its basically the six paths of pain in one body with S/T jutsu. I always thought A could pull out a close win against Pain but... not a pain that can do S/T jutsu and Izanagi. It just sounds ridiculously powerful.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This match seems like a stalemate to me. A can close the distance easily, however because Madara has a sharingan, he should be able to follow a regular A as Sasuke did and phase in time. However I believe that A, being the 1st/2nd fastest ninja in the Narutoverse could dodge being absorbed in time. If A can get a strong enough blow while Madara is trying to absorb him, A can win comfortably. But one wrong move could be his downfall. This isn't an easy match for any of them however.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I might as well ask, is this Pain Madara or just normal Madara? I think it makes a huge difference.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly can't see either one winning this since one can't hurt the other while the other can't do anything towards the other. A food for thought though, is Madara able to react fast enough against Raikage's "fastest attack". I personally feel that he should be able to phase out in time but with A's speed and strength, it's hard to imagine that Madara can hold onto Raikage long enough to suck him into his dimension. I'm going to have to wait for awhile before voting for this.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast