Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

92 70.23%
  • A

39 29.77%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara vs A

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara vs A

Normal Madara everyone this is normal Madara god A is going to lose this fight because people don't know that this is Normal Madara his S/T jutsu is too slow to get Raikage he will die

Also if Madara does live through the first Hit from Raikage and turn Izanagi on we don't know how long it lasts the most is 5 minutes he used it to live through Konan's jutsu then hid until it was done and she turned back to normal to stab her
    Last edited by MonsterEnvy; June 27, 2011 at 10:27 PM.
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I started out thinking this would be an easy clash for Madara just like when he went up against Gai, but the more I think about it the more I lean towards A. It's hard to imagine Raikage getting absorbed easily when he's been compared to Yondaime in speed and we've only recently seen the greatest extent to Raikage's speed. Madara's track record for underestimating his opponents and losing arms doesn't help his case either. A mistake like the one he made during the kyuubi attack might just spell defeat for Madara.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Madara competing in this battle only possesses the Sharingan. He does not have the Rinnegan or any of the abilities associated with it.

I gonna go with Madara. With his phasing ability, he'll be able to trick and maneuver Ee where he wants him. And considering we saw both Juugo and Sasuke interact with Ee's lightning armor without any averse effects, I don't see why Madara wouldn't be able to touch it and warp Ee away once his back is turned.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; June 27, 2011 at 10:59 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato was only able to counter Madara's S/T jutsu with his own S/T jutsu. He used Hirashin to move his whole body.

At best, A is going to rip himself apart by using force to pull from Madara's S/T jutsu. Think of what happened to Deidara's arm when he tried to pull away from Kamui, it got ripped off. Same thing applies here except that Madara is much better with his jutsu.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    [B][SIZE="3"]
    I gonna go with Madara. With his phasing ability, he'll be able to trick and maneuver Ee where he wants him. And considering we saw both Juugo and Sasuke interact with Ee's lightning armor without any averse effects, I don't see why Madara wouldn't be able to touch it and warp Ee away once his back is turned.
    I think the main problem is Madara's S/T jutsu technically isn't fast (compared to Minato and Raikage). Minato's S/T was fast and instantaneous while Madara has to do this whole swirling eye nonsense. Always seems to take him a good second or two to appear or disappear, hes fortunate he can be intangible while hes doing that.

That being said, I don't see Madara teleporting to Raikage and sucking him up when we've seen his S/T takes a solid second. If Madara's vacuum S/T jutsu was as fast as Minato's then it'd be a completely different story.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Minato was only able to counter Madara's S/T jutsu with his own S/T jutsu. He used Hirashin to move his whole body.

At best, A is going to rip himself apart by using force to pull from Madara's S/T jutsu. Think of what happened to Deidara's arm when he tried to pull away from Kamui, it got ripped off. Same thing applies here except that Madara is much better with his jutsu.
    What if he decides to punch Madara in the face rather than try to pull away though. Besides, Madara needs to maintain physical contact to suck someone in his dimension so it's not exactly like Kamui in that sense. Eitherway, this is something that Madara needs to play the sneaky card+genjutsu(would it affect A though?) card to win.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    What if he decides to punch Madara in the face rather than try to pull away though. Besides, Madara needs to maintain physical contact to suck someone in his dimension so it's not exactly like Kamui in that sense. Eitherway, this is something that Madara needs to play the sneaky card+genjutsu(would it affect A though?) card to win.
    Very true, but keep in mind Madara tanked a Rasengan from Minato to the spine and seemed fine pretty much afterwards. That begs the question which attack is more powerful?

As for the genjutsu, that's tricky, Madara is probably the second best genjutsu user in the manga after Itachi, but again, can A even be put into a genjutsu?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Very true, but keep in mind Madara tanked a Rasengan from Minato to the spine and seemed fine pretty much afterwards. That begs the question which attack is more powerful?

As for the genjutsu, that's tricky, Madara is probably the second best genjutsu user in the manga after Itachi, but again, can A even be put into a genjutsu?
    Hard to say though since Madara's arm got damaged instead of his back which again begs the question if Madara actually took the full brunt of Rasengan or if he phased through it halfway. Anyways, such a heavy punch to the head would probably cause a concussion or something if it connected. So even if it doesn't hurt as much as the rasengan, it should probably be more effective in a way I guess.

Hard to say tbh since his reflexes are supposedly that good to the point that SHG genjutsu wouldn't work. Although that wasn't really mentioned and is more of a understanding from the fans.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Going with Madara. Even if Madara needs to w8 up to the moment Raikage is forced to deactivate raiton shield (as he can't hold it up indefenetly) and he will still win. On the other hand Raikage has nothing to hit Madara with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    Hard to say though since Madara's arm got damaged instead of his back which again begs the question if Madara actually took the full brunt of Rasengan or if he phased through it halfway. Anyways, such a heavy punch to the head would probably cause a concussion or something if it connected. So even if it doesn't hurt as much as the rasengan, it should probably be more effective in a way I guess.

Hard to say tbh since his reflexes are supposedly that good to the point that SHG genjutsu wouldn't work. Although that wasn't really mentioned and is more of a understanding from the fans.
    The hand got damaged because Madara braced himself before hitting the ground with his face. At least that is how i see it. He used that hand to make the impact with the ground less effective. Its like people faling on the stree and using a hand to stop the impact.
    Last edited by xXan; June 28, 2011 at 01:39 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How can we say that? I don't recall seeing him use genjutsu except on the kyubi. Granted taking control of the kyubi probably isn't easy but then again, the kyubi was pinned down in every way imaginable. Also yeah hes supposed to be the oldest Uchiha to date and has skill but still, I always got the impression he was like Sasuke. Basically could perform genjutsu but wasn't that great at it like Itachi and Shisui, which is why he was after Shisui's eye.

Plus i understand izanagi is considered a genjutsu but unlike danzo, Madara only has two eyes on the battle field and izanagi genjutsu is not the same as ensnaring your enemy in a good genjutsu and leaving them helpless. If he was only second to Itachi as a genjutsu user i would expect him to try to cast a genjutsu on Minato when he faced off with him immediately. That would of been an easy win, cast a genjutsu on Minato and suck him up like planned.

Plus Raikage was yelling at Sasuke he wouldn't get caught in a sharigan genjutsu so I feel as though hes encountered it before and knows what not to do (eye contact).

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim
    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi

What if he decides to punch Madara in the face rather than try to pull away though. Besides, Madara needs to maintain physical contact to suck someone in his dimension so it's not exactly like Kamui in that sense.
    Shaunlim gave me the idea now - though its true what Delbi said about ripping of some flesh <though I don't see this happening because of the sheer power of Raikage IMO xP> actually Raikage's second option <and more reasonable to assume with him than that first option with his 'running' off the suction> would be to actually try Tobi hitting while being wrapped, maybe in the face - lethal!?
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by juUnior; June 28, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Problem is Madara needs to w8 for the shield to drop before he can warp him. Madara will need direct contact with Raikage and as long as that shield is on he can't do that. But considering that shield takes chakra to keep up Raikage will have to turn it off eventualy as he can't hit Madara and then its the warping time. Of course long boring fight but meh what you can do.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara can definitely create an opening in order to beat Raikage....I mean he has Izanagi has enough surprise element to be able to make Raikage drop his guard entirely...and then giving him some of that nice little genjutsu he did to Konan, and it's pretty much game over...and if it's not game over with the genjutsu, then that is another opportunity to warp in behind and warp him away

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

The hand got damaged because Madara braced himself before hitting the ground with his face. At least that is how i see it. He used that hand to make the impact with the ground less effective. Its like people faling on the stree and using a hand to stop the impact.
    I don't know. For his hand to be damaged that badly, it would have meant that the rasengan hit him with full force but that can't be true since his back wasn't injured from what we saw.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Madara can definitely create an opening in order to beat Raikage....I mean he has Izanagi has enough surprise element to be able to make Raikage drop his guard entirely...and then giving him some of that nice little genjutsu he did to Konan, and it's pretty much game over...and if it's not game over with the genjutsu, then that is another opportunity to warp in behind and warp him away
    but would he use Izanagi he only used it when he was 100% sure he would die from Konan's attack

he has to be close and maintain eye contact for a while to use that genjutsu of his when the warp would be moe effective in some case their plus if he used the genjutsu Raikage could punch him in the face plus Madara would have no idea about the lightning shield stuning him

plus Raikage has a huge ammont of chakra I bet he can stay in it longer then Madara can stay intangable
    Know your Place Humans

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast