Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

15 12.61%
  • Nagato

104 87.39%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tsunade vs Nagato

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Would anyone be mad at me if I vote for Tsunade... ? She has two realy good arguments which managed to convince me...
    Like what exactly, I wouldn't mind hearing it. Its better to have a discussion over this than the thread be dead until the next matches.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

106cm.

He means those 2! That is the only argument for Tsunade.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Tsunade cannot win. She cannot push Nagato at all, and she cannot survive for more than one minute. She will be shinra tensei'd until she is unconscious and have her soul reaped. That is the simplest and most graceful end for her.
    Last edited by jdw; July 02, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

3. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

that's a good one @jdw, @lnDRash, not body will get mad because you choose tsunade. we only will ask you why that way we could believe that tsunade will beat nagato.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well... jdw beat me to it... there's nothing more to explain xD
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

While I don't think she would get straight-up mega-pwn-raped like some people believe (she is the Hokage and a Sannin for a reason), there is no way she could win with Shinra Tensei around. .

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Tsunade cannot win. She cannot push Nagato at all, and she cannot survive for more than one minute. She will be shinra tensei'd until she is unconscious and have her soul reaped. That is the simplest and most graceful end for her.
    does not even need to use more then one shira tensei he just has to use the one that took down the 3 boss summons in one blow the one he could not use on Naruto because if he did Naruto would die
    Know your Place Humans

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    While I don't think she would get straight-up mega-pwn-raped like some people believe (she is the Hokage and a Sannin for a reason), there is no way she could win with Shinra Tensei around. .
    Even if Shinra Tensei was sealed for the duration of the fight, Tsunade would still lose badly, imo.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed that on those portraits in the opening posts Tsunade's chest is all nice, full and pillowy while Nagato's is extremely emaciated showing nothing more then skin and ribs...

So basically everyone who is voting for Nagato could be accused as a supporter of anorexia... which in turn could draw a negative image on those boards...

Do we want that to happen... ? No, obviously not! So please everyone: Be just as reasonable as me and vote for our Hokage Bombshell!

Oh and btw. if someone starts bitching like "lol wtf Tsunade can't win!? what can she do against Shinra Tensei!?" just tell those people she has airbags so she can handle the impact and all is good.
    Last edited by LnDRash; July 02, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

14. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    106cm.

He means those 2! That is the only argument for Tsunade.

Pervy Sage would be so proud of you right now and Kakashi-sensei was so clueless. Nagato should use Shapeshifting Technique on Tsunade than Shinra Tensei. Tsunade vs. Tsunade is much more interesting than an unconscious Tsunade.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok... now I came up with the perfect strategy how Tsunade will win this fight!

Since we have Skeleton-Nagato in the opening post I'am simply going to use this as an excuse so that I can get around the rules and assume this is Wheelchair-Nagato fighting. Jiraiya and Nagato once used to be best buddies and Nagato knows Tsunade is friends with Jiraiya... so I'am sure he doesn't mind and will forgive me.

Now all Tsunade has to do is to stomp on the ground to create an tremor (Nagato can't shinra tensei that away, can he?), which will cause the wheelchair to fall over and in turn Nagato to fall out of it.

Nagato will be like "wtf? that was cheap... put me back into my wheelchair so that we can start over!"

Tsunade agrees but instead of putting Nagato back into the wheelchair she will simply grab his leg and start draging him away.

Of course Nagato doesn't approve of this, so he shinra tenseis her away a few times and tries to crawl back towards his wheelchair on his own, cussing worse then Hidan... but since Tsunade is a med nin she can handle being pushed around a bit and soon Nagato realizes she's physically much stronger then him anyway, thus his resistence is futile.

Tsunade drags him into the Konoha Hospital where he gets an anorexia therapy. As part of the therapy he has to admit he needs help, thus declaring Tsunade the winner of this fight as a consequence.

A few months later when he once again reaches his normal weight Tsunade cures his legs (she menaged to fix up Lee so this can't be much worse).

Conclusion: Tsunade wins this fight and Nagato is completely healthy again... so its a complete win/win for both sides... without making much violence and fighting necessary.
    Last edited by LnDRash; July 03, 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato wins but I think the fight would go on longer than most folk would guess. Tsunade is one of the bests healers and has bloodline powers/stored chakra to boost it. I think Tsunade would win 5-15% of the time b/c all she has to do is land one hit.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by licentious1 View Post
    Nagato wins but I think the fight would go on longer than most folk would guess. Tsunade is one of the bests healers and has bloodline powers/stored chakra to boost it. I think Tsunade would win 5-15% of the time b/c all she has to do is land one hit.
    a chackra-enhanced punch you say? nothing better than... absorbing that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys don't know about what you are talking about... Tsunade can take easily Shira Tensei with those juggs .

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, ST doesn't seem to be that lethal, and Tsunade was able to block even the super CT with Katsuyu, so there's not much trouble there.

However, she doesn't have anything to face either Gedo Mazo, or CT, so Nagato wins his with ease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    You guys don't know about what you are talking about... Tsunade can take easily Shira Tensei with those juggs .
    Nagato could even alternate between Shinra Tensei and Banshou Tenin just for the fun

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast