Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

    15 12.61%
  • Nagato

    104 87.39%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Tsunade vs Nagato

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Pfffff... Chibaku Tensei... Tsunade can crush such a tiny boulder with ease!

    And what About Gedo Mazo...? Katsuyu can fight that thing any day... piece of cake.

    There where only two times when Jiraiya was on the verge of death: Once when he fought against Four Tails Naruto and once when he tried to peep on Tsunade.

    So if we assume Tsunade is as strong as a Four Tails Kyuubi and if we count her boobs as additional tails then she's equal to Six Tails Kyuubi... and Six Tails Kyuubi in turn was pwning Nagato!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno
    You guys don't know about what you are talking about... Tsunade can take easily Shira Tensei with those juggs .
    Finally a voice of reason!!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  2. #32
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Soul Society
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash
    There where only two times when Jiraiya was on the verge of death: Once when he fought against Four Tails Naruto and once when he tried to peep on Tsunade.
    The third time.. he actually died so there was no need for anyone to talk about it
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #33
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    nagato owns tsunade! he defeated the whole village of the Leaf,and his giant shinra tensei can't be countered with tsunade's technique to repare her vital organs.that technique works very well against hidan,but not against ST.

  5. #34
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
    While I don't think she would get straight-up mega-pwn-raped like some people believe (she is the Hokage and a Sannin for a reason), there is no way she could win with Shinra Tensei around. .
    I concur. In any given fight Nagato wins, but nowhere as easily as some folk have made it out to be. If they were to fight 100 times Tsunade would win 5-15% of them since she only needs to land on punch.

    Air bags, funny, I almost loled. If anyone could survive a shinra tensei, Tsunade is a good candidate because of her Genesis Rebirth technique.

    Still I voted for Nagato.

  6. #35
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    How would she ever land that one punch? Magic is my guess. She likely cannot overwhelm shinra tensei, and she doesn't seem fast enough to exploit the 5-second gap. If she gets close she will have her chakra pirated and her soul reaped. Or Nagato could avoid all that and just Chibaku Tensei her from the start. Even if she manages to summon the slug, it will be forced to deal with a ton of Summons'.

    In 100 fights, Tsunade might take one, but that is only if Nagato is mesmerized by her 106cm.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #36
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    [Q]If she gets close she will have her chakra pirated and her soul reaped.[/Q]

    Nagato is not Pein! Nagato is limited to one action at a time, not six. Nagato has a huge arsenal to blast people with, but he is limited to being only one person who can only do one thing at a time. Nagato cannot shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, suck souls, suck chakra, summon, etc simultaneously.

    Tsunade has superior chakra control, so she can use her chakra to plant herself and take the shinra tensei on the chin/106cm air bags then start Genesis Rebirth or punch Nagato.

    For Pein there was a 5 second interval between shin ten, but for Nagato he may not be able to use any jutsu in between shin ten.

    People underestimate Tsunade's ability to take a beating and keep on fighting.

  9. #37
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wisshard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Though feats obviously sets the Sannin's apart (i.e. Jiraya >>> Tsunade), I'm one of those that think the Sannin's actually are comparable in fighting prowess; Tsunade only appear less powerful because she hasn't had her moment in the spotlight; she hasn't shown what she truly can do (like Jiraya did against Pein).

    ^Not that it matters though, since Nagato defeats her either way...

    My vote goes to Nagato.

  10. #38
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by licentious1 View Post
    [Q]If she gets close she will have her chakra pirated and her soul reaped.[/Q]

    Nagato is not Pein! Nagato is limited to one action at a time, not six. Nagato has a huge arsenal to blast people with, but he is limited to being only one person who can only do one thing at a time. Nagato cannot shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, suck souls, suck chakra, summon, etc simultaneously.

    Tsunade has superior chakra control, so she can use her chakra to plant herself and take the shinra tensei on the chin/106cm air bags then start Genesis Rebirth or punch Nagato.

    For Pein there was a 5 second interval between shin ten, but for Nagato he may not be able to use any jutsu in between shin ten.

    People underestimate Tsunade's ability to take a beating and keep on fighting.
    Well, let me put it this way: I disagree with you. Nagato completely showed the ability to execute countless jutsu at one time via Pain bodies, but Pain was a representation of Nagato's abilities. He even showed the ability to multitask multiple jutsu through a single Pain body. If we are going to hand down the 5 second limit which was shown through Pain, why not hand down his ability to multitask his jutsu? I cannot see a reason to steal that ability from him.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  11. #39
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,746
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    LOL, I like how most people aren't even being serious when it comes to defending Tsunade. If we are really honest though, she has no way of beating Nagato. Despite her cup size, everything she can do Nagato can counter, while the same can not be said for her.

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #40
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    The main reason I'm not voting for Nagato is because Tsunade's nearly immortal and dangerous up close. Nagato needs to find a way to keep her hands from moving because if he takes one of her punches, there's no saying whether he'll be KO'd or not. Same with her medical ability, she can use it to take down Nagato, but as long as Nagato activates the chara absorption thingie in time, he shouldn't be in trouble. His best bet is to spam Shinra Tensei like usual and daze her so he can come close for the killing blow: suck her soul, stab her, break her neck, etc, but that'll be hard. One of the things hurting Tsunade here is that she hasn't shown any feats of speed. In close combat, she's very dangerous and could take out Nagato.

    I'm leaning towards Nagato here but I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure.

  14. #41
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    After enough of a beating from Shinra Tensei, she will revert to a geezer and be in a coma, at least, from chakra depletion. That would have to be an incapacitation loss at a minimum. This would at least spare her from death.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  15. #42
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    To be honest, ST isn't really a problem for Tsunade, since she can simply use Katsuyu to absorb the impact, and maybe even use Katsuyu as an extend weapon.

    But Nagato has a tactic that works for almost all ninjas in this tournament (adapted for Tsunade)

    1- ST
    2- Summon multiplying dog.
    3-Summon Chameleon and hide in it's mouth.
    4- Summon rain for wet bouncing breasts.
    5- (optional to take Tsunade in a blazing glory)- CT
    GG
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; July 04, 2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #43
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Low chakra wouldn't take her out, she'd have to use up every chakra by healing herself from mortal wound few times before she runs out. She healed her wounds after being stabbed and was still able to fight for a while.

    NOt sure if Nagato can use summons since he'd need to prepare those. Gedo Mazo he can use, but the ones with Rin'negan, I think he needs to prepare.

  18. #44
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Low chakra wouldn't take her out, she'd have to use up every chakra by healing herself from mortal wound few times before she runs out. She healed her wounds after being stabbed and was still able to fight for a while.

    NOt sure if Nagato can use summons since he'd need to prepare those. Gedo Mazo he can use, but the ones with Rin'negan, I think he needs to prepare.
    Is that in the rules? Nagato can't use summons because of prep time? We have no indication that it needs prep time...

    I mean, you're gimping Nagato so much that you need to take his best strategic jutsu and half of his paths?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #45
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

    All Summon's have to be prepared in some sense, with the summoning contract. Once they relationships are formed, it is what it is, right? Nagato has his selected battle creatures, now he is to lose them? LMAO. People have to put shuriken in their little bags too, are we removing shuriken?

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts