Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

15 12.61%
  • Nagato

104 87.39%
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Tsunade vs Nagato

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tsunade vs Nagato

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm leaning towards Nagato here but I haven't voted yet because I'm not sure.
    Come on!!!! this could be the only 100% in MH's History!!!!!
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Is that in the rules? Nagato can't use summons because of prep time? We have no indication that it needs prep time...

I mean, you're gimping Nagato so much that you need to take his best strategic jutsu and half of his paths?
    In the next fight, if he can survive this one, Nagato will have no chakra and be tied to his wheelchair.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenheadedmirror View Post
    Don't say something like that!

I want her to face Minato...

If he Hiraishins behind her she would probably startle and turn around her upper body by reflex... thus knocking him out with the powerful combination of momentum and generous breast tissue.

Now thats what I would call an epic speedblitz.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marshmallow-sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I think I'm going with LnDRash on this. Tsunade's boobs got this in the bag. Never underestimate boob power. Fact.

Yum~

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that in the rules? Nagato can't use summons because of prep time? We have no indication that it needs prep time...

I mean, you're gimping Nagato so much that you need to take his best strategic jutsu and half of his paths?
    This is merely an inference that I'm making. It is by no means confirmed fact or anything.

Based on the bodies, Nagato used a jutsu to get the bodies up and running, and in the process he gave them Rin'negan. This requires preparation because he'd have to find the bodies and then perform the required jutsu. Based on the Rin'negan that the animals have, it's assumed that Nagato used similar jutsu too, which would require preparation, which includes finding the animals and then using the jutsu on them. If any of the animals he summoned had no Rin'negan, then I would not be inferring that he'd need to prepare to use the animals as summons. There's no indication that he used contracts, it's likely he can summon anything with Rin'negan since Animal Path summoned other bodies and animals with Rin'negan.

Best strategic jutsu? Six Paths of Pain? Because it's too overpowered and would give only Minato a chance at winning, possibly Naruto. Why not complain about Itachi not having his full eyesight? Plus, I don't know how it's taking away half of his paths when the only thing he most likely couldn't do was Asura's power. Based on what Tobi said, Nagato most likely can do Human Realm's power, which would help him if Tsunade can't move at all or can't hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    All Summon's have to be prepared in some sense, with the summoning contract. Once they relationships are formed, it is what it is, right? Nagato has his selected battle creatures, now he is to lose them? LMAO. People have to put shuriken in their little bags too, are we removing shuriken?
    Did I say he couldn't summon Gedo Mazo? No, I never said that. I only said the animals with the Rin'negan eyes.

If I had a problem with that, then I'd have said so when people said Jiraiya could summon frogs or when people said Sasuke could summon a hawk. I just find it weird that Nagato can summon any animal when the animals with Rin'negan look like they need prep time, based on his Rin'negan bodies. Maybe there's a different of doing it, maybe he can asspull a random animal whenever he feels like it, I dunno. It's not like it matters anyway since Nagato still has best chances of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenheadedmirror View Post
    But even if I don't vote, it'll still be 100%. ._.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not simply permit him to summon animals already shown to be under his control with abilities they have already shown like everyone else. That seems to make the most sense.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

But, M3J, Nagato had the six paths of Pain taken from him for balancing issues, not for prep time issues: if we go with that logic, then we would have to take Sasori's puppets and Minato's Kunais because he took time putting the seals on them, etc.

By balancing Nagato, we've made him actually vulnerable to Itachi and Sasuke's genjutsu, took away Asura's paths abilities and the taijutsu combo that the combined visual field gives him.

Now taking his summons would be, IMO, too far, because we are effectively taking Asura, Hell and Animal path's powers from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

But, M3J, Nagato had the six paths of Pain taken from him for balancing issues, not for prep time issues: if we go with that logic, then we would have to take Sasori's puppets and Minato's Kunais because he took time putting the seals on them, etc.

By balancing Nagato, we've made him actually vulnerable to Itachi and Sasuke's genjutsu, took away Asura's paths abilities and the taijutsu combo that the combined visual field gives him.

Now taking his summons would be, IMO, too far, because we are effectively taking Asura, Hell and Animal path's powers from him.
    I know that. Minato would be a different case though since he can make and/or do Hiraishin seals at any time. Not sure if Sasori's puppets were banned, but wasn't there some puppets banned?

How is Hell's power being taken away? The only reason why I doubt the whole summon thing is because of Rin'negan eyes, which looks like it needs preparation like with Rin'negan bodies. I don't mind the summons being used other than that.

Once again, it doesn't matter much in this fight since Tsunade has shown almost nothing that could take out Nagato, not without high speed anyway since she's much better at close combat but would need to get close to Nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Why not simply permit him to summon animals already shown to be under his control with abilities they have already shown like everyone else. That seems to make the most sense.
    Like I said, it looks like that he may need to prepare them because of the Rin'negan eyes. Why is my statement treated like a rule instead of my opinion? <_<

But fine, if it makes people happy, I'll consider the summons.

Nagato summons Cerberus, which attacks Tsunade. Tsunade gets eaten and loses because Cerberus can't be killed as far as we know, it'd just split and multiply. Tsunade isn't fast enough to dodge a lot of Cerberus, and Nagato would use Shinra Tensei to help out Cerberus. Nagato can also summon a bird, who'd use Sand Attack to blind Tsunade for a while and then use Wing Attack to hurt and daze her. Nagato can use Human Realm's power to suck Tsunade's soul while she's dazed.

Shame we haven't seen Nagato use much jutsu though, elemental jutsu anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said in Minato vs. Darui. Ridiculously one-sided. Poor Tsunade. Her only chance is to fake death upon a mortal blow then regenerate with her seal and get Nagato offguard when he's walking away. Though I doubt she'll win anyways. Oh well.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with dementedkirby,Tsunade was almost died against Pain,and according to konan,nagato is able to use every technique of the 6 pain,plus the ones connected to life and death. Pain defeated the whole village and stated that tsunade's precaution (putting chakra into the feet )to counter the shinra tensei and the bansho tenin was meaningless. in a fight Nagato VS tsunade(alone,without the other ninjas of the Leaf),nagato wipes the floor with tsunade.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The summons are okay with Nagato...they are his pets, while the main reason for Nagato not having his bodies is to sort of create a balance in the tournament.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, you don't have to worry about the bolded, since the Sharingan envy on this forum would have/has already gotten rid of them before Nagato had to face them :-P

Also, why take away his summons if we aren't taking away anyone else's summons? I felt like it was implied that because he has the abilities of Animal Path, he can summon whatever animal he wants, not that he had to find random animals, get contracts with all of them, and implant the Rinnegan into their eyes >_>

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I only said that because it was weird the animals he summoned had Rin'negan eyes, like his bodies that he prepared for use. Whatever though, he'll lose to Minato or Jiraiya anyway.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4