Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato

122 88.41%
  • Darui

16 11.59%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Minato vs Darui

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato vs Darui

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    The votes should play out. If people believe Darui can win, screw it. They have a right to their vote, and upsets can happen. If we ask for it to be manipulated, there is not really a tournament, we can just let the mods select the winner on their own and that will be the MH Shinobi King.
    but it would be an error,because everyone of us knows it. minato defeated even A,supposed to be the strongest of the world,and A is infintely stronger than darui. no matter how many people vote darui,if I were a moderator,I wouldn't care.because those who have voted him admitted they did it out of pity,but they know minato is stronger.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

No spamfest please
    Last edited by benelori; July 05, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    but it would be an error,because everyone of us knows it. minato defeated even A,supposed to be the strongest of the world,and A is infintely stronger than darui. no matter how many people vote darui,if I were a moderator,I wouldn't care.because those who have voted him admitted they did it out of pity,but they know minato is stronger.
    It would be weird for me to see Darui defeat Minato, but I'd accept it if the vote goes that way. People have their opinions and voting exists for a reason. If we ask the mods to undo it, or they undo it on their own, the vote-based tournament is meaningless. In the end, it is a homemade tournament, not the manga.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem with that is, most who voted for Darui actually thought Minato would win. I voted for Darui as well, but I think Minato will win. It wouldn't be fair to Minato if he lost just because people jokingly voted for Darui even though they thought Minato would win. So far, the posts say Minato wins, so even if by some weird, humorous chances that Darui does win, IMO Minato should be considered the winner as the posts say Minato will win.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If we go by posting power alone, the Sasuke contingent wouldn't be in tears right now because they can outpost anyone, and did in Sasuke v. Jiraiya, and would likely argue that Jiraiya votes were just stubborn Sasuke protesters/haters, and ask for a reversal. It would open up a bunch of things for argument for no good reason.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

6. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If there were more posts saying Jiraiya would win but the vote go to Sasuke in polls for the lulz, then there'd still be crying. It's only fair that who people think would win wins rather than people choosing someone for the lulz. Either way, I'm sure Minato will still have the most votes at the end. And, there'd be no crying as almost everyone thinks Minato would win anyway.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

please people not more pity post for darui, the dead line July 07, 2011 at 01:09 PM,it will be bad that darui will win for pity vote from us..we have each day more members voting for darui for pity..

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If Darui doesn't want those pity votes anymore: Tsunade will gladly take them!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marshmallow-sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But I already gave my pity vote to Tsunade as well. D:

I'm pretty sure Minato is going to win even with our pity votes. lol Minato vs. Nagato or somebody is way cooler than Darui vs. Nagato. <-- I mean, that's just hardcore rape right there.

Yum~

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand the concept of pity votes. This a tournament where you choose who would most likely win in a battle. The same as the bleach tournament.

So if you think Minato will win, then u choose Minato. If u think darui wins, then u choose darui.
    But it makes no sense to choose darui if u think Minato will win. It defeats the purpose of this tournament

14. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marshmallow-sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because most people or at least me, like to participate in a tournament battle that doesn't have such an obvious outcome. This is basically a joke battle, which leads me to make a joke vote. Sorry if I offended you with my "joking". lol But really, this battle has a clear winner, so there's nothing to worry about. ;]

Yum~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, correct me if I'm wrong but people should discuss arguments as to why their choice would win, yet people are voting against it? Ridiculous. And it's not that I'm taking the tournament seriously, but the mods went through a lot of work on this. I'd be pissed.

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Its like this:

You watch some realy realy shitty movie and you can't help but think "damn... wtf is this shit?? Its ridiculous..."

But after some time you have to start and laugh about just how shitty it is and you start to realize that its so shitty that it starts to be good again.

Basically this is the same phenomenon we have here: Darui is just so ridiculously outmatched it starts to amuse the people and they start cheering for him.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3