Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How can Kabuto be so confident?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How can Kabuto be so confident?

So it seems kabuto knows or has a pretty clear idea of what Madra is doing yet he seems unfazed by the events that are happening especially if the moon plan succeeds the next day he's pretty much "dead"? Kabuto doesn't have too many pieces left either since most of them are either sealed or "liberated" so his "secret coffin" must be even more powerful than madara OR he found madara's "secret"? I am still hoping Kabuto becomes "last boss" just because there's so much story on him for him to be offed by madara in the end...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How can Kabuto be so confident?? spoilers

Well, kabuto is the one doing the resurrection technique so perhaps he is planning to release the brothers as madara is sealing their chakra. Or perhaps using the chakra of the brothers will give kabuto control over gedo maso? He already has control over the brothers so perhaps it is a ploy to dethrone madara.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How can Kabuto be so confident?? spoilers

of course he knows Tobi's secrets,if not he wouldn't have come to him and stopped him with the 6th mysterious coffin.he's too intelligent then he should have calculated everything,we saw it when he revealed ET's secrets.and after that he adfirmed he was invincible and that he's got a lot of guarantees. in this chapter Tobi seemed hasty,and kabuto suddenly insulted him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How can Kabuto be so confident?

Kabuto is a badguy. He's obligated to believe he can never fail and that he's perfect in every way, so that he can make his "THIS CAN'T BEEEEEEEE!" speech whenever he's Rasengan'd to the moon.

Other than that, he likely believes that aslong as Madara needs him he's safe. He also likely believes Madara won't try anything until the war is won, but is taking precautions just incase he wears out his usefulness early.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto has a clear ace up his sleeve while Madara has none. Everyone knows what his plans are, what he has, who he has, etc. However, all the alliance knows about Kabuto is that he's allied himself with Madara and has damn near resurrected every single shinobi in history. Besides that, that's about it. He's got Yamato and Anko as well. What he plans on doing with them afterwards is up to anybody's guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He was Orochimaru's "loyal" subject. His confidence is tied to the knowledge he gained under his wing, and the startling discoveries he's made from use of that particular knowledge.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jibs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heyyy its my first post as a member look at me. I think he has 2 trump cards:

* One, which was mentioned, is the coffin he summoned that scared Madara. I think that could be, say, Madara's original body. Orrr, maybe Orochimaru? (is anyone else suggesting that Oro will be resurrected? Kabuto did have access to Oro's hand)

* Remember when Kabuto was pushed to the edge way back when and his eyes went red? We saw it first when we learned he wiped out his village (or was he just the last survivor, I can't remember). Whatever he's got up his sleeve I think may involve this.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jibs View Post
    Heyyy its my first post as a member look at me. I think he has 2 trump cards:

* One, which was mentioned, is the coffin he summoned that scared Madara. I think that could be, say, Madara's original body. Orrr, maybe Orochimaru? (is anyone else suggesting that Oro will be resurrected? Kabuto did have access to Oro's hand)

* Remember when Kabuto was pushed to the edge way back when and his eyes went red? We saw it first when we learned he wiped out his village (or was he just the last survivor, I can't remember). Whatever he's got up his sleeve I think may involve this.

First off welcome and second Orochimaru can't be summoned as he is sealed with that Susano sword. Its imposible to summon peeps as Edo's if they have been sealed off.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard.

Yeah, pretty much Orochimaru can't be summoned. But I think that Kabuto must've realized he must've been sealed away somewhere somehow by something when he couldn't resurrect him with Edo Tensei. As for knowing Itachi did the sealing... I don't know if he would've learned of that fact or not, being as not even Orochimaru himself knew that Itachi had the legendary sword he was looking for his entire life.

As for the final coffin, that's anybody's guess.

I think that Kabuto came from the Whirlpool village. It seems to be the only one in the series to have been wiped off the face of the earth during a recent war. It would make sense, being as a ninja from Konoha took him in (being as the Whirlpool village and Konoha had strong relations). How he became a spy of so many things and then a spy for Sasori until he was then turned to Orochimaru is still a mystery. However, the fact that he was Orochimaru's right hand man makes him pretty damn powerful. He was even said to be on Kakashi's level. But I honestly think that was merely to hype Kakashi up. Kabuto was clearly much smarter than Kakashi. I believe that one on one, Kabuto might've actually won against Kakashi. Hmmm... come to think of it, Kabuto pre-death-of-Orochimaru vs. Kakashi would've been a damn good fight!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jibs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was Jiraiya who said that Kabuto was on Kakashi's level. It was the Sannin fight before the Rescue Sasuke arc. I actually think he told Naruto he's on Kakashi's level to make Kabuto sound more powerful. Kakashi didn't need any hyping up because we saw him as a super awesome ninja from the previous training and the invasion scenes. Up until this point, Kabuto hadn't really done anything as far as us viewers were concerned. Well, he did take out an ANBU with ease.

Anyways, I'm still rooting for Kabuto's secrets to be revealed soon because it will have something to do with Orochimaru returning. It may not be the actual oro that was killed by Itachi, but Kabutos' personality will be like a replica of Oro. A clone, if you will.

Thanks for the warm welcoming, by the way! This is the only real site that posts mangas on time!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jibs View Post
    It was Jiraiya who said that Kabuto was on Kakashi's level. It was the Sannin fight before the Rescue Sasuke arc. I actually think he told Naruto he's on Kakashi's level to make Kabuto sound more powerful. Kakashi didn't need any hyping up because we saw him as a super awesome ninja from the previous training and the invasion scenes. Up until this point, Kabuto hadn't really done anything as far as us viewers were concerned. Well, he did take out an ANBU with ease.

Anyways, I'm still rooting for Kabuto's secrets to be revealed soon because it will have something to do with Orochimaru returning. It may not be the actual oro that was killed by Itachi, but Kabutos' personality will be like a replica of Oro. A clone, if you will.

Thanks for the warm welcoming, by the way! This is the only real site that posts mangas on time!
    Considering Kabuto was fighting Tsunade on a even ground (somewhat) he is defenetly on Kakashi level. JMan was not hyping him out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How can he not be so confident. He has access to more powerful shinobi than the G&S brothers, their useless now that their sealed. Kabuto still has Itachi, Nagato and the jinchuriki. Also Kabuto has 2 weapons against Tobi. Also Kabuto has the ability to neutralize the 1st DNA breaking down Tobi'a ability to use his rinnegan. Kabuto is very cunning and shouldn't be underestimated.

Recession hit us all hard

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Kabuto can summon the Uchiha clan with Edo Tensei

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO90 View Post
    What if Kabuto can summon the Uchiha clan with Edo Tensei
    No, but sure he has the DNA of the Uchiha's who were in danzo's arm.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its confidence comes from the information he has.
    He already shown to Madara that he knew everything (or almost about him), and he had something in the coffin that could coerce Madara into going along with whatever he requested.

This thing in the coffin, IMO, is the only thing that keep him protected from Madara.
    If it wasn't from that, Madara would have kill him already, I'm sure.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast