Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Whose Hate will Naruto have to erase after the 4th Ninja war?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TadoshiChang's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Whose Hate will Naruto have to erase after the 4th Ninja war?

I was just rereading chapters 538 and 536. I couldn't understand whose Hate Naruto would have to eradicate after the 4th Ninja war is finished.

Would it be the families of the Shinobi who died?

If that's the case then who exactly would those people exact their revenge on Akatsuki? But by that point wouldn't all of the Akatsuki be dead and the war over? It couldn't be the hate of the nations since they are all fighting on the same team, so what Hate is Naruto to erase after the war is over?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whose Hate will Naruto have to erase after the 4th Ninja war?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Once another 5 minute speech like Gaara's is made to everyone then all will be well.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the 4th ninja war in itself should do a lot of the work for naruto. This is the first time shinobi have joined to fight against a common enemy rather than killing among themselves. In that regard the war itself can be used by naruto as a stepping stone towards a better future. There will still be resentment after the war between nations but not nearly as much as it used to be.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure (and I hope) sasuke won't be seen in this war. then after this war naruto will defeat sasuke and his hatred.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would find it strange that sasuke does not take part in the war. This is his best chance to take revenge upon konoha and the ninja world as a whole. He should be able to use his MS with significantly reduced side effects to say the least so with the proper support he would be a huge war asset. I guess it is likely there will be an arc after this one though so it would make sense if sasuke is saved for later.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to go out on a very thin limb and say Madara when Kabuto/Orochimaru becomes the final villain.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Knatz's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

No one .
    He will move on to fighting greed and poverty and hunger

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's gonna have to erase mine.

Honestly, I've found this war quite unsatisfactory and disappointing. It's like seeing the greatest gymnastic display of all time, and then have the gymnist break his/her legs on the dismount. Too much hype, poor followthrough, loose ends, too much offpanel action, negative wtf's, etc.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shinobilyf's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FEATURED] Whose Hate will Naruto have to erase after the 4th Ninja war?

The Kyuubi inside Naruto and Sasuke`s of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto's too, against Sasuke. Plus Tsuchikage's and Raikage's, even if it's more cynism than heatered. Probably Mizukage's against her predecessor. But that's all old stuff that takes root far away in the past.

For ill feeling born in this precise war, maybe some will ressent their head of division for butched job, or Zetsu/Madara/Kabuto for causing the war which took their close ones away.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    Kabuto's too, against Sasuke.
    Now that's a nice idea...I would like to see that happening...how do you suppose he would do that?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

They'll talk after a fight. ^_^

More seriously, Kabuto will probably lose a fight against Sasuke, then have one against Naruto and they'll talk. Naruto will advice Kabuto to live for himself and not to hate Sasuke. They'll probably talk about the lost of their respective masters, how Naruto made up with Nagato and stuff like that.

Oh! and about those who will need hatered eraser, the shinobi from the minor villages of Yu and Shimo, which where displaced for the war, they'll be pissed off they'll have to rebuild everything after a war they weren't involved in. Which is the kind of problem Nagato was talking about, that his country was a battlefeild for the three big countries around. Even if Naruto and his friends manage to pacify the five great countries, it's not the end of the problems of the lesser ones yet.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TadoshiChang's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    ....Oh! and about those who will need hatered eraser, the shinobi from the minor villages of Yu and Shimo, which where displaced for the war, they'll be pissed off they'll have to rebuild everything after a war they weren't involved in. Which is the kind of problem Nagato was talking about, that his country was a battlefeild for the three big countries around. Even if Naruto and his friends manage to pacify the five great countries, it's not the end of the problems of the lesser ones yet.
    Well I guess that if the villages were destroyed then Kyuubi Naruto and Yamato (If he ever returns) can go and make fruit trees and crops prosper maybe that would relieve some of the hate. But on a more serious note, what exactly could Naruto say or do to take away or erase the hate?
    Last edited by TadoshiChang; July 06, 2011 at 11:01 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member thatwouldbeawesome's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will be after the war I think, Kyuubi during.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Erasing the Kyuubi's hatred will be like emasculating a prize bull. The Kyuubi is hatred. That's like discarding your oars to go row a boat.

New Reply