Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Create your own Full Course Menu

in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Create your own Full Course Menu

So far, the only full course menu we've seen so far is Jirou's. This thread is for you to create your very own full course menu based on the ingredients we've seen in the series thus far Please give a short explanation as to why you chose that ingredient Feel free to return and update your full course menu as more ingredients are introduced

Full Course MenuHors d'Ouveres:
    Soup:
    Salad:
    Fish Dish:
    Meat Dish:
    Main Course:
    Desert:
    Drink:

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Create your own Full Course Menu

(Been RPing Toriko lately, so i think it would be cool to fill this out)

Full Course MenuHors d'Ouveres: (Custom Made Creature) Firecracker Gyoza Capture Level: 32
    Soup: (Custom Made Creature) Buddha Shark Soup: Capture Level 37
    Salad: Ruby Crab Louie with Ether Vegetables (From Heavy Hole, and from Vegetable Sky) Capture Level: 45
    Fish Dish: Leodragon Sashimi (Briefly mentioned in Ice Hell by Match, King of all Aquatic Dragons)
    Meat Dish: Magma Tortoise Steak (From Honey Prison) Capture Level:70
    Main Course: Lightning Phoenix Roast (From the Vegetable Sky) Capture Level: 75
    Desert: Black Desert Rice Mochiko (From Sand Garden's Rice Deserts)
    Drink:Aqua Rainbow Iced Tea (Fruit of the Rainbow, plus Air Aqua)

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

HI!!! this is my full course menu ( only have tree plates)

Hors-D'oeuvre: Garlic bird with donburi
    Fish Dish: Gourtmet jellyfish sashimi
    Salad: Caesar salad by surprise apple,ozone herb and Air

I am working on others but it takes time, check the toriko wikia many users have full course menu.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dasbones's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hors d'Ouveres: BB Corn Fritters (BB corn obviously has the same amount of culinary uses as regular corn, it probably just needs to be prepared properly)

Soup: King land Shark* Fin soup (this monster has been mentioned at least twice in the manga, once in Jiro's full course, and it seems the remaining pack of battle wolves were fighting one, so it must be pretty freakin tasty.)

Salad: AIR* Caesar Salad (really want to see Acacia's full course in it's completion)

Fish Dish: Shining Gourami Chirashi sushi (Suuuuuuuuuuuuuushiiiiiiii)

Meat Dish: Jewel Meat Cheese steak sammich (I'm from PA, it's a guilty pleasure to say the least.)

Main Course: Lion Pig* Tenderloin (Mentioned by the old dude who hired everybody to find the century soup, first on the list of other legendary ingredients)

Desert: Endless Grape* Jello (also mentioned by the old guy)

Drink: Fruit of Rainbow nectar

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

(Checked Toriko wiki, couldnt find any Full Course Menu's)

I came up with some Special Menu ideas (Extra meals):

Special Menu: Peach Potato Vodka (I here its smoother)
    Special Menu: Bacchus Island Kebabs (Take everything from Bacchus Island, and impale it on a stick)
    Special Menu: Platinum Limeade (Cause i love limeade....)

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like
    Full Course MenuHors d'Œuvre : Sovereign Griffin Pan-Fried Foie Gras, Capture Level : 82
    Soup : Scarlet Crown Shark Fin Soup, Capture Level : 54
    Fish Dish : Armored Whale Smoked Fillet, Capture Level : 73 (with Lemon Snake Poison)
    Meat Dish : Tabasco Bull Sirloin, Capture Level : 44
    Main Course : 8-Heads White Snake Rumsteck, Capture Level : 95
    Salad : Angel Flower Salad, Capture Level : 79 (with Sea Tomato and Bark Parmesan)
    Dessert : Euphoric Water Lily Sorbet, Capture Level : 71
    Drink : 10-year-old Sun Cognac, Capture Level : 68

All the Ingredients of my Full Course are self-made Ingredients. I will probably use them for a Toriko fanfic. I even have some ideas for each Ingredient back-ground. Here a taste

The Sovereign Griffin lives near the top of the Mount Atlas, the highest mountain in the Human World, with a peak at 39,255 feet. This beast mainly attacks its prey with its highly sharp eagle talons, diving at amazing speed from the sky but it can also hunt on land thanks to its powerful hind legs and its poisonous snake tail that it can use to bite and to immobilize its prey or even as a dangerous whip. Its liver is a first-class Ingredient with high fat that only a few cooks in the world are able to handle correctly. Poorly cooked, it loses all its incredible taste, a real shame and a terrible waste when you know that 100 grams of Griffin liver cost 800,000 yens.

The Scarlet Crown Shark is a 22 inches shark known for its scarlet red fin. Despite its small size, this shark is an extremely dangerous and ferocious animal. The Scarlet Crown Sharks live in shoal and it's not rare to see them attack prey hundred times bigger than themselves. Their best assets are their tremendous speed (they are also known as Torpedo Sharks) and their sharp teeth (they can easily tear apart a steel fishnet). If their flesh is pretty tasteless, their fin are use to cook a blood-like soup very sough. Because of its prize (400,000 yens per 100 grams), this delicacy is reserved for the richest... or the ones mad enough to try to catch them.
    Last edited by Anor; November 29, 2011 at 09:43 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member eclipse12's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My Full Course Menu contain ingrediants that are Phantasmal creatures. I have only came up with three courses.
    Full Course Menu
    Hors-D'oeuvre: None
    Soup: Crimson Soup
    Fish Dish: Midnight Soup
    Meat Dish: Magmagator
    Main: None
    Salad: None
    Dessert: None
    Drink: None

Crimson Soup: The crimson soup is made by the Crimson Moquito. The Crimson Mosquito collects the blood from different creature until its full, then adds another ingredient that is produced within its body and then hides while digest it. The digestion period is the only time to collect it the soup.
    Midnight Sushi: The Midnight Sushi is made with the meat from the Midnight Tuna. Midnight Tuna only swim within one school and they swim within the dark part of the sea. They only rise to the surface of the water once a month when their is no moon.
    Magmagator: The Magmagator is a gator with a spicy flavor. The Magmagator lives within lava and only comes out when its prey icloses enough to catch.

New Reply