Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

17 56.67%
  • Mediocre

12 40.00%
  • Awful

1 3.33%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Claymore 117 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 117 Disc/118 Pred Thread

Another thing to consider as well:

Awakeneds have to be able to take Humanoid form, because:

how would they survive otherwise?

NYs scare Humans enough that they usually hire a Claymore to come kill it.

Could you imagine the reaction of an Awakened coming into a town to devour N amount of people???

obviously, word of such an occurance would reach the Organization, lol. Now they wouldn't do anything about it during Clare's Era, unless a request and payment came with it, but that would likely happen anyways, lol. If Humans send a request and pay for NY extermination, they'd certainly would do so for an Awakened, lol.

Joke/Humor only: Also, how would Riful (or how would Dauf) get her dresses...

Also, do note that Priscilla didn't enter those 4 Alphonse towns as "One Horn", no she entered them as a HAWT naked young woman... to get her (male) meals "droolingly and sexually harassingly" close to her, lol

Also, that Gonahl female AB approached Ophelia+Raki+Clare in her Humanoid form too, and speculatively, she probably entered Gonahl the same way, too, like Priscilla did (though probably not nakedly like Priscilla, lol).

Also, that "Spiderman" male AB, approached Miria+Deneve+Helen+Clare in its Humanoid form, and it said it came from Lido town, which we can speculate that it was living their in its Humanoid form, just like NYs do.

let's not forget the female AB was probably living in Lacroa in her Humanoid form

there's Agatha as well, who was probably living in Rabona in her Humanoid form (RAWR... Rabona has some hawt women... Galatea and Agatha, lol. Watch out Galatea, Agatha might look even hotter than you in a nun outfit lol)

we even have Isley himself took Humanoid form to hide in the Mucha towns (using the Humans' odors to mask his own from the AFs) as he tried to buy time to Regenerate and/or restore his Yoki from the AFs hunting attacks upon him.

Lastly, we have "midget-child" Priscilla traveling with Raki from town to town, and even Galatea herself nor Renee nor Riful knew it (excluding when Priscilla grabbed Renee's arm hehe).
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; August 23, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MizzouBeardedRunR's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Backup shows up for Miria and the gang. My guess is one of the 3 will awaken, wouldn't put it past Roxann to get Cassandra to awaken just to mess with everyone. Would be nice if it switches back to Galatea and tries to "find" Claire. Raki will probably find the MIB. Would love to see Rafutera...your telling me some lame spears killed a claymore? Raki can handle those guys and a Claymore can't sense them???

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zushiko's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Raki is indeed strong considering that he can match up with those men of the org. Too bad Raftela didnt focus on fighting so her reaction is quite bad. All she did practice was yoki sensory control. Guess shes not really into fighting.

So who would be the match-ups?

Hysteria vs. Miria (it would be really be a great fight if she only fights her alone)

Roxanne vs. Deneve and Helen (Roxanne would be mesmerized by Deneve's 2 hand blade)

Cassandra vs. the rest (Dietrich, Anastacia , Tabitha , Nike , Keira, Phina)

Cynthia and Yuma could assist on regenerating of the others
    Nike and Phina would just be cannon fodders(LOL)

Dont you think that Anastacia + Dietrich technique is quite a combo? I mean Dietrich can have a boost of movement from the supporter(hair) of Anastacia? And I think it would be effective since they so to say 'fly'. Cassandra battling from ground can be disadvantageous but having the technique of flight can actually turn the battle unless they decide to cut it. Tabitha would most likely help Miria unless she gets cut off elegantly by Hysteria.

Or if they would be eventually wiped out Galatea would sense them and release Clare and Priscilla from the blob.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess for the matchups from an earlier page with revisions:

Quote Originally Posted by White Silver King
    Helen and Anastatia vs Cassandra - both have abilities that render Cassandra's Dust Eater useless, and both are at a battle ability above a Rank 5 so they should be able to kill her pretty easily (unless she awakens).

Miria and Cynthia vs Hysteria - Miria's a given and Cynthia is going to want to backup Miria, plus her Yoki sensing might be able to come in handy against Hysteria.

Dietrich and Deneve vs Roxanne. Hopefully, they lose and Miata and Galatea swoop into and kick ass. - Deneve can continually heal after all of Roxanne's unexpected techniques and Dietrich has a unique style of fighting that Roxanne will probably want to copy. But I want Miata and Galatea to to step in because I can see Roxanne fighting Berserker style like Miata and I really REALLY want Galatea to learn Roxanne's sharingan-tech since her in-depth Yoki sensing is pretty much made for it (I've wanted Galatea to be able to do this since even before Roxanne was introduced).

Veronica on support - Obviously.

Uma detaining the MIB - I can't really think of anything else for her to do lol.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; August 27, 2011 at 10:14 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MizzouBeardedRunR's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt Galatea will leave the holy city. I wonder why it is that Roxanne is the only one that really remembers anything. All I know is I am ready for this dang chapter to come out!!!!!! Wish we got spoilers!!!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6