Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 207 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man DGM Chapter 207 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the previous chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by riki; September 05, 2011 at 10:48 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 207 Spoiler Thread

Moderator message by: riki
    All spoiler contents will be quoted and pasted here. Remember to thank the original posters!

Spoiler: Spoiler Text show

Spoiler: Spoiler Translations show

Spoiler: Spoiler Pics show
    Last edited by riki; September 01, 2011 at 02:57 PM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

3. Thanks 18 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

waiting desperately translation.... OMG! We'll have dgm this month <333333
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh, looks like Kanda's back.
    You really think they like to rock in the space? Well I don't know.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait patiently and you'll be served. Corrections are (really) appreciated!

(I did catch these earlier in 2ch, but got distracted so I didn't post them. Asclepius beat me to it. Kudos!)

Edit 3: Fixed these with Asarii's corrections. They are going to be in bold font. (Visitors of other DGM forums, please inform your forum members of the corrections, if you're looking at these, to prevent misinformation! Then, feel free to whack me any time with a hammer. )

Translation 2.0
    Credits: 産業 ◆yQongahxCI
    Source: 2ch (- yeah, I just used these from there..)
    Verification: Confirmed

- Sheryl watches, through his monocle, of Road protecting Allen and disappearing. We lividly hear him say: "My Road.... My Road."
    - Sheryl beats up Lavi, with full power, in order to get him to start talking about the relationship between the 14th and Road.
    - 3 months later...
    - Johnny quits the Black Order in order to find Allen. Meanwhile, Lenalee and Marie are talking about Allen.
    - Suddenly, Kanda shows up where Lenalee and Marie are.
    - Marie is teary eyed and says, "Idiot!! ...You're already....free!"
    - Kanda says with a smile (^_^): "I'm back." "See you, then?"
    (T/N: I think Kanda is saying this in a jokingly matter, "You don't want me here?")
    - Chaoji is happy that he can use the Innocence in the Black Order.
    - However, there's a remaining parasite, that's observing inside the body, that resembles a spy?
    (T/N: Chaoji's body? O__o)

Now it makes sense to say: The next DGM chapter will be out in the November 2011 issue!

=.= Yep, let the 2 month release of DGM continue into 2012? Wahhhhhhhhh...

Nevermind about the date thing! Sorry... >_< Over-reacted after Hoshino's two month working spree...
    Last edited by tgirl; August 30, 2011 at 02:42 PM.

7. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG, Kanda is back... And this chapter sounds pretty good! A lot of information
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kanda is back, baby!!!
    And finally the 14th flash back!
    Plus a small time skip. Oh, spoilers, why are you teasing us?

Oh, 207 comes out on september 4th aka october issue.
    So, 208 will come out on october 4th aka november issue.
    I also had that strange feeling when i saw the november thing.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the translation!

I'm surprised that Kanda made his appearance already. I would thought he will appear in a later chapter. I wonder why did he show up at the Order?

Choazii's being used as a spy makes sense. The earl and his allies can secretly find out any info about the Heart, the apo and Allen so they can be one step ahead of the Order.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kanda is back, baby!!!
    And finally the 14th flash back!
    Plus a small time skip. Oh, spoilers, why are you teasing us?

Oh, 207 comes out on september 4th aka october issue.
    So, 208 will come out on october 4th aka november issue.
    I also had that strange feeling when i saw the november thing.
    Ack. That's right! I forgot about the advance release date. *bangs head* >__< Too much focused on what is on paper rather than common sense.

Kudos again!!

Edit: And you're welcome to you, riki, and everyone who will say it in the future.

All I have to say is....."nooo, not Chaoji!!" *sniffs*

Edit 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    I'm surprised that Kanda made his appearance already. I would thought he will appear in a later chapter. I wonder why did he show up at the Order?
    I can only think of the popularity poll for this one. O__o Because of where Kanda was ranked and a lot of fan questions about him, Hoshino probably decided to make him appear as soon as possible so everyone can stop thinking he's dead. (Maybe for the sake of international fans and non-Chara book owners as well...?)
    Last edited by tgirl; August 30, 2011 at 10:28 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow... Kanda is back earlier than expected, though i guess he'll be able to help Lenalee a bit, since she was closest to Allen, Kanda and Lavi (maybe even Miranda) but now that most of her friends are gone... (this also prolly means that Alma is mmost certainly dead though WAH! D=)
    ...Noah's Magnifying glass?? is it that thing that the Earl uses to see outside? (like how Tyki said they need to get spotted by the Earl in order for him to send a door to the ark) I think it's either the Earl or Sheryl saying "my road, my road"
    ...Bookman starts talking about Neah and road (looks like they have a deep relationship somehow...) and then he gets time skipped. My god, hoshino, will we ever get the whole story!?
    ...3 month time skip means Allen has most likely figured out what to do now, so the next time we see him, he'd probably have a plan. Or have turned into the 14th.
    ....Kanda smiled. *twitch*

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello! A newcomer to the DGM threads is here! (<- I just wanted to use that adorable emoticon XD)

Sad to not see what's happening with Allen, but I guess this chapter is for Kanda to shine *does not protest. Kanda smiles?* Anyway, the cut after Bookman starts to speak is... meh. I want to know about Neah and Road! Together with spotlight on Lavi, this should be pretty good arc.. pretty pretty good. Would be nice if there were no breaks on Hoshino's schedule, my heart almost stopped when I saw 'november issue', good that it's next month's one or I would.. well, I would not like it XD

Also... I, um, am kinda glad that Alma is dead and Kanda is back. I wonder if he'll have different personality? I mean, from the looks of spoiler, that does not sound like Kanda at all, but that probably is hard to say just from it.
    Last edited by Darjaille; August 30, 2011 at 11:21 AM.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanda's appearance feels like a trout to the face. *laughs* ...Or is he Lulu somehow? D:

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mango-chan View Post
    Kanda's appearance feels like a trout to the face. *laughs* ...Or is he Lulu somehow? D:
    I personally think that it will be the real Kanda and not a Lulu 'Kanda.' I don't see the Earl doing that at this point. And I bet they have some way of knowing it's him. I can just imagine Marie and Lenalee interrogating Kanda

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well I just come home and see a good stuff... which is info that chapter will be out....what made me kinda "damn" is that after the "my road my road" we had 3months time skip just like that !

yet lenalee and marie still were not able to talk all the stuff so far XD... yet sadly lenalee is not even trying to search for allen but just sits there ;/

anyway kanda is back and my guess is that he will stand on allen's defend and might be the one to tell what really happened at the NA branch and what allen did for him and Alma while risking his own life (he took kandas stab which advenced his noahfication)

but it would be interesting if allen was the one that kinda send kanda there XD kinda like "act like a spy on orders moves" or "make sure everyone is safe for me".... it would be intersting if kanda kinda wanted to try and talk to lenalee and others in order to escape order and go where allen is :P

other option is that he retruned after those 3months of beign alone and throught stuff over... and maybe he got it that there he has friends he needs to protect... maybe he went there to pick up innocence for allens sake... like if allen becomes a noah he will be the one to kill him since he might feel responsible for what he did at NA base...

many many options.... yet I was supprised that chouji's innocence doesnt feel the parasite inside its own host... like there is something not right... evil presence...

hmmm I kinda belive that next chapters will kinda focus on Kanda... like where did he go... where is Alma's body...kinda interrogate him for where he was all this 3months... and by doing this he kinda droped his duty as exorcists blabla... ^^

what if kanda returned there becouse he throught that allen is there... like he wanted to thank him again... and will learn that allen escaped order 3months ago...which might make him go and search for him...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanda is back so soon! I wonder if it's because rabid people were sending fan letters asking the same question over and over again.

There are a few corrections to the translation I like to make, which I hope it's all right with you, tgirl! The "magnifying glass" refers to a monocle so it implies Sheryl talking. He's pissed off because Road disappeared and beats up Lavi in order to get Bookman Sr. to reveal the secrets.

Johnny quits the Order in order to go where Allen is. I'm actually surprised by this!

It's really ironic that Chaozii is unknowingly a spy.

19. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast