Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 207 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 207 Spoiler Thread

Been waiting for your corrections, Asarii! ^^; Thank you thank you!

Through the excite.co.jp translator (as a double-checker), it did tell me "Johnny quits", but I still wasn't sure at that point. Must be the word "したり" that made that happen as it's not an easy word for me to research on. I don't even have my particle dictionary here (--ah)... As for the Sheryl and Lavi part, aaaah ha. Ok, that makes even more sense.

Edit 3: Ok, re-reading "してラビをフルボッコ", I feel foolish now. ^^; Oops..

I'll edit in your corrections asap with absolute full credit~!
    Last edited by tgirl; August 30, 2011 at 02:38 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...WHAT IF IT ISN'T REALLY KANDA?! What if Hoshino is really being a troll?! I want it to be Kanda, but it seems like something she might do :|

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Going over everyone's postings about Kanda so far, you guys are speculating:

1) He's the real Kanda!
    2) He's the real Kanda with a different/new personality!
    3) He's Lulu Bell~!
    4) He's an illusion! A Trojan Horse! Not the real Kanda!
    5) Hoshino's a troll! (So that means, this Kanda is also a troll?)
    6) He's the Master of Disguise! (No wait... No one said that!)
    7) He's taken in the rest of Alma's spirit/soul into his body so that gives Kanda new life, a slight change of personality, and maybe a new outlook too? (Wait, no one said that either...)

And I'm sitting here wondering if any of you guys remembered that Kanda did "smile" in a sense back in Volume 1? It was more along the lines of a sarcastic smile sneer towards Allen, but he did "smile". *stares and sees a bunch of crickets* Ok ok... So, it wasn't the genuine kind-hearted smile that he use to bare when he was young. =.=

Who knows? I could easily picture Kanda doing the....

But if he's also a "spy", then, everyone else is in trouble. Fake!Kanda + Possessed!Chaoji = !!!!!?
    >__> And then, the real Kanda shows up like all those Hollywood movies, eh?
    Last edited by tgirl; August 30, 2011 at 03:08 PM.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Kanda and Lavi? Wow, that's a surprise/treat!

I'm interested about Johnny quitting The Order to find Allen. I'm also very impressed. I find myself liking Johnny more and more as the series goes on. However, I would have thought that the Order might try to prevent Johnny from leaving... He's a liability, after all. He knows so many of The Black Order's secrets.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alice Cavallari's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!!! So Kanda is back?! But... I don't believe it! ... I remember (I think) that she says that he will not appear for now... And now tell me that he is smiling?!
    Jesuschirist...
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirl
    Who knows? I could easily picture Kanda doing the....

But if he's also a "spy", then, everyone else is in trouble. Fake!Kanda + Possessed!Chaoji = !!!!!?
    >__> And then, the real Kanda shows up like all those Hollywood movies, eh?
    LOL!!
    Just make it shine..

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we get lucky and receive some small explanation about Road's bodies. I can dream. ^_^

And maybe Sheryl will be the main character of this chapter. First reacting to Road's situaton, then pressing Bookman for more info...

I just hope Sheryl don't torture Lavi too much with that wormtongue.

Too many possibilities for Kanda. I don't dare to pick one. ^_^
    Last edited by Asclepius; August 30, 2011 at 04:47 PM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm I wonder about something... did the timeskip happen before or after the Sheril scene...since later on chouji returns back to his senses without beign aware about the parasites and acting like spy...

so it might be that what noah learned about 14th made them want to find him... and so they need to infiltrate the order to find clues of his location and so fidler kinda released his ability to the point everyone things the effects are gone.... personaly I think that chouji is a bad choice for a spy XD becouse he kinda doesnt like allen and kinda doesnt care about him... better choice would be kanda/lenalee or johnny...

yet I wonder how will lenalee react to the news that johnny wants to quit order in order to search for allen.... :P will she or kanda join him in the search XD

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I've read, it looks like the timeskip happens after the Sheryl scene.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakamoto's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

time skip? i hope not.. but i do hope there are flashbacks, i wanted to see more Neah and Adam and Road in the past!!
    Kanda seems happy and optimistic after the Alma arc haha.
    Thanks for the translations c: ~
    Last edited by Sakamoto; August 30, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
    _/¯¯¯¯\_
    /_@___@_/=~
    ♥Visit my Deviantart ;D ♥.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sensei42's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    hmmm I wonder about something... did the timeskip happen before or after the Sheril scene...since later on chouji returns back to his senses without beign aware about the parasites and acting like spy...

so it might be that what noah learned about 14th made them want to find him... and so they need to infiltrate the order to find clues of his location and so fidler kinda released his ability to the point everyone things the effects are gone.... personaly I think that chouji is a bad choice for a spy XD becouse he kinda doesnt like allen and kinda doesnt care about him... better choice would be kanda/lenalee or johnny...
    Um... It probably has less to do with Allen and more to do with the fact that the Order is their enemy. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on their enemy. I get the impression that the Noah could find Allen whenever they wanted(they always seem to pop up just when he needs help) they are still searching for the Heart and it makes sense to watch the Order since they are actively seeking out Innocence.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

in the spoilers does it say how many pages there are? its good to see kanada back!since its been 3 months i wonder if the characters would look different, will lenalee have longer hair??
    i think as for allen he gonna have a pony tail like we saw in the charagray book since it has been like 3 months. hopefully the chapter will not just focus on the order and noahs but also show us what allen has been up to. and i hope for a colour page for this issue

also i think kanda is lulu...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

glad that we have spoilers have been a while. so kanda appears and 3 months have passed interesting. and a flashback about the 14th. seems no allen in the chapter. expected a time skip but not this shirt.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

jonni is a true friend to allen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tick's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kanda came back too fast. He's been "dead" for just 6 chapters (okay, it's been 3 months on the storyline, but still....)
    I just hope there is a good reason for keeping him alive (except the fact that he is a popular with the readers - specially girls) otherwise, Hoshino will just destroy the character..

The Advent of Despair...
    Black Carnival

http://gustavosnovaes.deviantart.com/

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@Tick

I know what you mean. I expected him to return, since Hoshino mentioned he would, but I didn't expect it to be this soon. I was thinking that it would be a much longer wait on Kanda and that his appearance would either be during a pivotal moment, or otherwise tracking Allen down and meeting up with him in private. I'm interested to see the panels in the new chapter and further explanation...

And why on Earth is he returning to the order in the first place??? You'd think that he would be fed up with them beyond belief at this point, for keeping Alma alive all of these years without letting him know! Not to mention, they were aware that Alma had the mind of his previous lover. I mean, GAW Kanda. What will it take for you to leave that God forsaken place they like to call the Black Order?

Unless... Kanda is back for revenge? dun dun DUNNNNN!~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be very plausible that this 'Kanda' was actually Lulu Bell but, since most will actually suspect that. Hoshino does love to pull surprises. She probably suspects that people will think that so she will make him be the real Kanda. She probably wanted people to think that he would be gone for a long while but, she already planned his come back.

One reason I've thought of for his return is that he might hate and despise the Order but, that's all he has ever known. He might not know how to work fully in the world away from the Order.
    And it actually doesn't say that he returned to the Order, it just said that he is showing up where Lenalee and Marie are. They, for all we know, might be on a mission.
    Maybe Kanda has already had contact with Allen and is telling Lenalee and Marie join them, though I highly doubt it. (but it would be cool)

Yay, I'm happy that Johnny left the Order. It actually surprised me that he would do that. He has seemed weak willed, or at least gave me that impression at times. So, him leaving of his own accord is a nice surprise.

New Reply
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast