Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Cassandra Hysteria and Roxanne youki

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner melvo 17's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cassandra Hysteria and Roxanne youki

ar their yoki still the same or do they have priscilla yoki.

they were ressurected by dae using priscillas arm which had her yoki in it

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: cassandra hysteria and roxanne yoki

that's a good question, but there's a big problem:

how do we answer your question, when we don't even know what they themselves were like (how powerful they were) before they got Resurrected with the Yoki from Priscilla's arm.

---------------------

personally, a purely speculative opinion of mine is that:

the Yoki of Priscilla's arm, was entirely used just to resurrect them, so they themselves don't have Priscilla's arm's Yoki to use themselves now that they are Resurrected. I think the Yoki of Priscilla's arm was entirely used up, just to resurrect them, so there's none remaining within them for them to use.

because, just think about it, an arm's amount (lol) of Priscilla's massively power Yoki, is but able to ONLY resurrect 3 rank 1 Claymores.

in other words, it takes the MASSIVE POWER OUTPUT of Priscilla herself 's very own arm just to ressurect ONLY 3 rank 1 Claymores.

the resurrection takes some MASSIVE POWER OUTPUT to work.

and that's why the Organization has NOT been resurrecting warriors like crazy, lol.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; July 01, 2011 at 10:56 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I have to agree with Hegemon for now. I also conclude that Priscilla's arm were used for the resurrection process because of the healing/regeneration factor more then boosting up the yoki of the three formal #1s. I guess it's like a battery to jumpstart a car.

So far I have to say I'm unimpressed by the three rank 1s, but it is clearly still early for them to prove themselves. None of them have gone over 10% yet. I mean Miria haven't been cut down yet and can prove that she can solo Hysteria. Then that means Hysteria were less or only as powerful as Mira and Hysteria suppose to be the one of the "really strong ones". If anything, it just adds more conviction for me that Teresa wasn't just the most powerful claymore of her time, but the most powerful claymore of all time.

Moderator message by: HegemonKhan
    Orsay says Teresa is the most powerful CREATURE of all time, which suggests he doesn't just mean she's the most powerful of the Claymores, as why would he use "creature" and not Claymore than ?? ... hehe

The history between Cassandra and Roxanne have peek my intrests however. I think I like Roxanne, she seems very cute and likeable in a twisted kind of way, waving to Cassandra in middle of battle.

---------- Post added July 03, 2011 at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was July 02, 2011 at 10:16 AM ----------

Quote Quote:
    Orsay says Teresa is the most powerful CREATURE of all time, which suggests he doesn't just mean she's the most powerful of the Claymores, as why would he use "creature" and not Claymore than ?? ... hehe - HegemonKhan
    He did said she was the "Strongest Creature". That means she's stronger then Isley, Riful and Luciela but that doesn't directly translate to "Of all times". Maybe in othere eras there were #1's that were also stronger then the AOs. So it could be interpreted as as "At THAT time" or "Of ALL time". I like to think of it as "Of ALL time" but, really there isn't any proof FOR NOW. Minus the 3 #1's that turned in to AOs thats 73 #1s before Teresa's generation. How may of them are at Teresa's level if any?! The three ressurected #1's may prove just that since they are suppose to be really strong even among #1s, thats why it's going to be intresting.

Maybe the most powerful Claymore of all time was of the 45th generation, called Amy the Depressed, whom was so godly powerful that she can make peoples head explode just by looking at them (Like the 100 points alien from Gantz) but epically failed in the end when she suddenly commited suicide one day! LOL! We just don't know. Don't kill meh!
    Last edited by Khorr; July 03, 2011 at 12:13 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on my research, anaylsis, and conclusions:

1. The Organization has been on the island for ~100 years now

2. there's 14 Eras thus far: 1 Isley, 2 Riful, 3 Luciela, 4 Rosemary, 5 Teresa, 6 Clare, 7 Clarice, 8 Hysteria, 9 Chloe, 10 Licht, 11 Sistina, 12 Roxanne, 13 Cassandra, and 14 Lutecia.

3. 100 / 14 = ~7 years per Era. this matches up well with the timeline.

4. (Teresa) 77th generation = 77th year (or "Trainee Academy for Wayword Claymore Girls" 77th graduating "class" year). this matches up well with timeline as well.

8. (Teresa) 182nd warrior = probably the 182nd successful Trainee to complete the final test/trial before becoming a ranked Claymore. this matches up well with timeline as well.

----------------------

sorry for not clarifying,

the "of all time" were my own words, based on the solid manga evidence of Teresa being supreme

though Orsay does say: GREATEST Claymore, he doesn't say greatest Claymore of just this Era only, no, he says GREATEST Claymore, and then he corrects himself, hehe, no, the greatest CREATURE...
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    Based on my research, anaylsis, and conclusions:

1. The Organization has been on the island for ~100 years now

2. there's 14 Eras thus far: 1 Isley, 2 Riful, 3 Luciela, 4 Rosemary, 5 Teresa, 6 Clare, 7 Clarice, 8 Hysteria, 9 Chloe, 10 Licht, 11 Sistina, 12 Roxanne, 13 Cassandra, and 14 Lutecia.

3. 100 / 14 = ~7 years per Era. this matches up well with the timeline.

4. (Teresa) 77th generation = 77th year (or "Trainee Academy for Wayword Claymore Girls" 77th graduating "class" year). this matches up well with timeline as well.

8. (Teresa) 182nd warrior = probably the 182nd successful Trainee to complete the final test/trial before becoming a ranked Claymore. this matches up well with timeline as well.
    I think the math may be off and that there were a lot more #1s then the listed 14.

Chapter 110.
    "Try to give me the names of warriors that have the protential to exceed these (The 3 AOs)" ~Dae
    "Leaving aside whether they can exceed them or not. Number ones who died without awakening are..." Black Coats

Then they go on listing the 10 #1's you mentioned... untill

"Aside from those... There was Cassandra the dust eater AND SO ON..." Black Coats
    "We can give names TO NO END, But... We've probably covered the ones that were particularly strong." Black Coats.

This implies there were a lot more #1s then the 11 listed.

I also like to note that in the anime Osay said it in this way. Implying that there are hundreds of warriors per class and not that Teresa was the 182nd warrior in the entire history of the organization.

"Teresa, the 182nd warrior of the 77th Class" ~Orsay

I'm just going to stop here fearing we are going off topic.
    Last edited by Khorr; July 03, 2011 at 09:09 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to post a response in the map project thread, where this discussion is more suited there, so if you want to read and respond, go to and do in the map project threa for this "timeline topic"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that, Cassandra, Hysteria and Roxane do not have priscilla's yoki but, presumable have some of her high regenaration ability. This is more probable and possible. I hope I'm wrong.....

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel the same way too. I think Priscilla's arm was just a power to regenerate those three. I don't think they have Priscilla's Yoki. I think Yoki is just a power source that is gain through experience or life/death situation "More of an emotional experience." Even love/hate might have an impact with Yoki power too.

Just look at Clare, she is only quarter Yoma and she's power up "Yoki" pretty good.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They seem to have retained there own abilities as Claymore from when they were alive. So I'll assume that Priscilla's yoku simply revived them. What I want to know is what powers (if any) did Raki gain from Priscillia.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What I want to know is what powers (if any) did Raki gain from Priscillia.
    I think that raki has been infected by priscilla's arm. Possibily that is the same story used by the MIB to create a claymore.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply