Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I want more...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I want more...

Wanna see Zebra fighting the Bishokukai, their level of cockiness is through the roof. I think the most likely opponent for him is Grinpatch.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it would be great to see Zebra fighting Bishokukai and obviously Zebra's and Grinpatch's powers are long-range and thus it makes them interesting opponents.
    I do believe it would be interesting Heavingly Kings work together and fight Bishokukai during the Cooking Fest. It might be a great showcase not only for their's. but also for Bishokukai's power. We might see such guys as Tommy, Staa and Grinpatch there and some other Bishokukai members as well. Might be an interesting team battle.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Yes, it would be great to see Zebra fighting Bishokukai and obviously Zebra's and Grinpatch's powers are long-range and thus it makes them interesting opponents.
    Nooo! That's missing one of the things about what makes this manga so great. The matchups aren't typical shonen "good guy with power A versus bad guy with power A". Fights like that are so boring. Look at some of the fights: Toriko (a big strong melee focused guy) vs Tommyrod (an insect-like man with claws and fangs who sends out bugs to attack). Toriko vs Chiyo, a small old lady who uses knives to attack. And even Match vs Barry-gammon, a huge guy covered with armor versus a swordsman.
    The fights in Toriko are so interesting BECAUSE they aren't your typical matchups. I'd much rather see, say, Zebra versus Niceny or Zebra versus Alfaro.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we've seen Zebra and his humongous pet/transportation, it makes me want to see more of him. I want to know how he trained, how he tamed that beast, how he was tamed be the Dharma Hermit, what he learned from him, and so much more.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2