Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want more...

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I want more...

A lot of characters have passed the revue in single arcs while Toriko and Komatsu have been a consistency in the story. We saw teppei in the century soup arc, we saw coco and sani in regal mammoth arc, we saw coco in the puffer whale arc, Terry has played in some arcs, etc

My question: which character and/or role has left a huge impression on you? An impression to an extent by which you would like to see this character more.

Well, for me it's obvious
    1. Terry: she is a battle wolf and thus a legendary beast. Her mother's short appearance was impressive. I think that Terry should be more involved in the story. He should grow up and become stronger. Terry would be a great ally to protect Komatsu eg
    2. Teppei: his appearance in the century soup arc was awesome. He is the grandchild of knocking master Jirou and his fighting styles are thus awesome. He saved Toriko against Tommyrod. I also like the concept/ideology of a saseiya
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I want more...

I wanna see Rin again, since she was the first important female character, and the only female that has shown a fighting style until now, and a interesting one at that.
    If there will ever be something like a main-cast in Toriko, I want her to be in it, alongside Toriko, Coco, Sani, Zebra, Terry and Komatsu.
    Maybe if she trains hard, she could become a "Heavenly Queen".

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Need moar Terry. Badass animal with like no screen time? Unfair. Once we hit the Gourmet World she better make other creatures go crazy xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Alfaro, Coco and Setsuno.

Alfaro - I've always been fond of characters that are calmed and collected and also knows when and why they should back down. This guy is also a beast in terms of power, without the need of those cold resisting clothes.

Coco - Kind of my favourite, for the same reasons I like Alfaro. I'm really looking forward of seeing him evolve and further develop new ways of utilising his poisons.

Setsuno - Strongest female, up to date, I like! This manga has a lack of strong femals imo, which isn't uncommon at all for a battle manga but I feel as if it could be more especially amongst the Bishokukai who doesn't have a single female, as of yet. Would be a major twist if Madora turned out to be a woman but nah, they've already referred to him as a he. There's also Limon. Even though there isn't much room for power development but it would be awesome to see her fight sometime.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsurara-Mama has made me want to see more of her, as well as other chefs besides Komatsu. It'd actually be an interesting chapter/arc for me if there were multiple combos trying for the same item, and they left it up to which chef could cook it best to see who got it.

I know he gets a lot of attention, but I can never get enough Sani. He's hilarious, badass, and beautiful. Can't wait to see the powered-up hair warrior in action when they enter the Gourmet World. He's been tearing through his training at a fast clip, from what we heard before the Mellow Cola arc.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Terry and Teppei!

TOriko should take his dog with him more often. Every time I see Terry is bigger, maybe when Toriko enter Goumet World Terry will be an adult....

Teppei is the grandson of Jirou, one of the Acacia's disciples! He is really badass, hope to see him soon...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Rin - or any other female character. sadly Toriko heavily lacks in that aspect - maybe there will one day be one as cook-partner for the other heavenly kings, rivalling with Komatsu? Rin is a very special fighting type though, so seeing her again would be fine already.

And something which more applies to the momentary situation: the enemy. we hardly see what the enemy does, getting a glimpse here and there, but not as often as it was as long as the GT Robos were around

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

chefs fighting, like how they have their unique style, different from the bishokoya, and seeing bishokokai cook/do things with ingredients. Tommy is vice head chef, right? I would really like to see him with one of his signature jhorror looks on his face, dropping a handful of writhing worms into a smoking pot with human eyes in it, stirring it while having a creature bleed exactly one drop every five minutes into it or something like that. I want to see the evil guys cooking things with no less difficulty than what the good guys do, yet making it seem very evil, I also want to see them out hunting and leveling up, so that it seems like a competition between the two forces, rather than the progressively stronger bad guy setup we often see, I would like them to be like rivals.

Also, of course terry

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be great to see more Terry in the upcoming Arcs and it seems to me that we will see him in the Gourmet World. Hope Toriko will take him there as it seems battlewolf's natural environment and also it seems that Terry is damn strong already and can not only survive there, but also help Toriko in some fights and help Komatsu to handle Gourmet World.

Also it would be great to see more of Teppei. His knocking skills are great on screen and also his personality is quite amusing and I actually like Saiseya's and we don't have many of them in the story.

Also it would be great to see a bit more of Zebra as he was damn badass.

Also it would be interesting to see Tommyrod and Grinpatch in the upcoming Arcs in Gourmet World as I want to see Toriko fighting and deferating them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see an arc focused mainly on Zebra. His journey on finding one of the ingredients for his full course. Maybe asking for Komatsu to come with him because he needs his food luck.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt we will see an Arc like this, especially because this Four Beasts are the last ingridient for all of Four Heavingly Kings and Matsu was always with Toriko during his capturing of ingridients, so I doubt we might see an Arc like this.
    P.S. I would actually like to see more Zebra later and also more of other Heavingly Kings and maybe Rin as she is totally undeveloped character who has an interesting potential.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd personally love to see more of Sani and the rest of the kings. But mostly Sani. I'd actually like to see alot of characters again before we enter the Gourmet World, but we probably won't. There is no point in choosing 0th Members and the Bishokoya because we are getting ready to a lot of them in the Gourmet World.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bucho's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

want more than 1 manga per week

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I want more Heavenly Kings focus mainly Zebra and Sani since there my favourite character. Oh yeah and flashbacks as well.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be really great to see flashbacks about the ingridients that other Heavingly Kings captured and also it would be great to see Komatsu preparing all of the ingridients Ichiryu requested for all of Heavingly Kings and getting better as a cook with this and also permitting all of Heavingly Kings to power up even more.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast