Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood-C

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blood-C

Blood C, Saya's father says something about it in episode 3 (if my memory is correct).

(I can go back and watch it, to see if I can find the time where it shows up, if it is in episode 3, maybe it was in episode 2... but I think it was from episode 3... meh)

----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny
    Good observation, Hege!
    (well, I did watch Blood+, as it's the exact same with Julia+Saya..., hehe, so I "cheated!", well, if Blood C is indeed seeming to mirror Blood+ in some regards, anyways, lol)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; July 25, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4

This episode was way better than the previous ones…or maybe I have gotten used to the episode format of Blood C by now…either way, I did enjoy watching this episode.

- There is a big secret about Saya…and her dad is beginning to get worried about her finding it out.

- “Honor the covenant”…I wonder what that means and what covenant the monsters are referring to…

- Guimauve-kun...mmm... there was something suspicious (and a bit creepy) about him in this episode. I don’t think he is the super good guy he appears to be anymore. He is hiding something…and I now wonder why he is always so kind to Saya. What does he know and what does he want? Even the guimauve that he feeds Saya are starting to look suspicious…maybe there are not simple marshmallows… but some kind of blood tablets?

- The doggy appeared once again. He is an special dog and I’m very curious about why the doggy is following Saya.

- I liked the interactions between Saya and Tokizane. And he seemed to be jealous of Fumito for some reason.

- The fights…they weren’t something great but I did feel some feeling behind them during this episode so they were more enjoyable for me.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; July 28, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

covenant is often used with Vampire lore/myth, "Covenant of Blood", hehe

obviously, Saya isn't so easily kept on the humans side killing her own kin, chiropterans....

--------

and I totally forgot to mention that too about the gautam whatever shop keeper guy....

yes, he and his gauta... whatever... is very suspicious... except he knows Saya's father and Saya's father knows him... so this isn't a "dark mystery", as Saya's father has to be in on it... as the two of them are friends...

---------

(I'm watching the episode right now, lol)

Saya... just jumped up into the tree.. that's not humanly possible... everyone saw it...

and than Saya falls on him... haha... instinct takes over and she knees into him...

and than she sits... on his.... lap... lol

------------

hmm... is the dog thingy... the guy she landed on that she likes.... hmm...

---------

ah...

that guy likes her... he's always watching out for her and saving her... that's how a guy really loves a girl, hehe

but she doesn't understand that... Saya's deceived by a nice smile and not by action, he's always there for her... she's not seeing that he likes/cares about her...

-----------

whoa...

is it possible that the narrator (who talks about the nature vs nurture)... is the guima shop guy... their voices kinda sound the same...

---------

ah... hatred... possibly Saya's darkness...

--------

Saya doesn't fight well, until she goes into "Red Eye Berserk Ruthless Killing Machine Mode", hehe

--------

Also, I forgot to mention that her "legendary/heaven" sword is said to be what is able to kill these monsters, but it looks more like a demon sword with the teeth on it where the handle and blade' sheath meet.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; July 29, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    yes, he and his gauta... whatever... is very suspicious... except he knows Saya's father and Saya's father knows him... so this isn't a "dark mystery", as Saya's father has to be in on it... as the two of them are friends...
    Mmm…maybe Fumito tricked Saya’s dad into believing he is a good guy? Iirc, I think they went to the same school but there are various years between them. Saya’s dad seems to be 7 or 10 years older than Fumito.

Saya’s dad is keeping a secret from Saya that is obvious; but I don’t have a feeling he is a bad guy. Now Fumit-san…let’s just say I don’t think of him as a regular kind and good guy anymore.

Quote Quote:
    Saya... just jumped up into the tree.. that's not humanly possible...
    I thought the same exact thing when I watched her jump up into the tree…but then I remembered that Saya is not your regular human being; in fact, she isn’t one.

Quote Quote:
    and than Saya falls on him... haha... instinct takes over and she knees into him...

and than she sits... on his.... lap... lol
    Moreover, she almost fell on his…well…private parts. A few inches more and she would have caused him greater pain than she did.

Quote Quote:
    that guy likes her... he's always watching out for her and saving her... that's how a guy really loves a girl, hehe
    I wonder if he is aware of Saya’s true nature…

Quote Quote:
    but she doesn't understand that... Saya's deceived by a nice smile and not by action, he's always there for her... she's not seeing that he likes/cares about her...
    But I have the feeling Saya likes him too…and she is definitely interested in him.

Quote Quote:
    is it possible that the narrator (who talks about the nature vs nurture)... is the guima shop guy... their voices kinda sound the same...
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that. And their voices sound the same indeed.

Quote Quote:
    Saya doesn't fight well, until she goes into "Red Eye Berserk Ruthless Killing Machine Mode", hehe
    True. And iirc, Saya’s from Blood + was the same.
    Quote Quote:
    Also, I forgot to mention that her "legendary/heaven" sword is said to be what is able to kill these monsters, but it looks more like a demon sword with the teeth on it where the handle and blade' sheath meet.
    Interesting observation, Hege!
    Last edited by destiny4ever; July 30, 2011 at 05:58 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if she landed on his "private parts", she could have killed him...

Biology: the nerves from "there" go straight to the brain... good for feeling pleasure, but very bad for pain, as it can actually kill us... the pain goes straight to the brain, and if the pain is great enough, it can cause trauma/overload to the brain, and can thus kill us (guys)..., but if not severe enough, than the guy is just rolling on the ground cluthing his... in pain... but he'll survive.. having kids... though... hmm... lol...

----------------

I meant that Saya did something inhuman in front of her friends (jump up into the tree)... except I guess they somehow didn't see her do it... nor knew where she was/gone... lol...

yes, Saya likes him as we already know, but I meant that she doesn't know how much he likes/cares about her too...

and you're probably right about the shop guy, he does give off a very bad vibe*, and you make a good point that Saya's dad may actually not know him that well

*If a guy's too nice, too smiling, too perfect... BEWARE! Run/Get/Stay Away FAST !!!!
    (There's no such thing as "Mr. Perfect", Lacy Peterson and their baby learned that in the worst way).

-----------------

what do you think of possibly the "alien dog" being him, whatever his name is (hopefully I'll learn their names before the anime ends, lol), the good but "emo" guy, who she falls on from the tree.

-----------------------------------------------

my impression so far....

there's two groups fighting over control over Saya: Saya's father's human/good group and the monster/evil group (with the shop guy as leader)

and possibly there's a third group trying to protect Saya and keep her safe, the good but "emo" guy, who Saya lands on from falling out of the tree. (Saya's father doesn't seem to know about this guy, so I don't think Saya's father asked this guy to watch over Saya, he's not apart of Saya's father's group)

now which side is that school teacher on...

also... who killed Saya's mother.... ????
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; July 30, 2011 at 05:40 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

*pretend not to read above posts*

I've just seen the third episode this afternoon. XD I think the preview of previous episode mentioned something about Saya's family secret would be revealed here? I don't think there is anything considered "secret" on this third episode.

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I don’t know if I have mentioned it, but the OP song really rocks!!
    I still can't really enjoy the OP... The way few languages are used together in a song is great though.

I’m not sure if this is going to take place in every single episode but I think ….Blood C’s formula is: High school events + Saya’s fighting a monster. I really hope that there is more to the formula of this series than just Saya going to High School and then fighting the weekly monster.
    I really hope it would change. I think it will, but not some time near. It's too boring; viewers would leave the anime for sure. At least I would.

Saya’s dark side emerged during this episode and it made her a bit more interesting. I’m referring to the fact that she allowed for an innocent man to be killed. She didn’t try to save that hypnotized man (he seemed to be in some sort of trance); she waited for that pink monster to kill said man and then proceeded to kill the pink monster.
    I don't understand why she didn't save him. It seems as if she used that person as a bait, to see what the mutant train actually is.

And then also, the "contract" mentioned by the mutant before it died. I wonder what contract was talked about here. Saya's contract with vampires? XD

Anyway... Can't say I'm actually happy with this episode. More or less as flat as previous episodes. *sigh*

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    *pretend not to read above posts*

I've just seen the third episode this afternoon. XD I think the preview of previous episode mentioned something about Saya's family secret would be revealed here? I don't think there is anything considered "secret" on this third episode.
    ya, unfortunately, the "secret" is that Saya's dad likes the guata-pink things and other sweets too... lol

so much for that plot secret... that I think we all were expecting... though we did get some plot mysteries.... hehe...

(or am I thinking about episode 4... is it only episode 3 out... ach... I'm confused... and too lazy to go check...lol)

--------------------

hey... me and Destiny were talking about this (well Destiny brought it up actually, hehe)

if Saya's dad eats those things... then maybe they're not... blood tablets... or maybe they are.. but they only effect Saya, whereas a normal human is completely safe/immune to their effects...
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; July 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if she landed on his "private parts", she could have killed him...

Biology: the nerves from "there" go straight to the brain... good for feeling pleasure, but very bad for pain, as it can actually kill us... the pain goes straight to the brain, and if the pain is great enough, it can cause trauma/overload to the brain, and can thus kill us (guys)..., but if not severe enough, than the guy is just rolling on the ground cluthing his... in pain... but he'll survive.. having kids... though... hmm... lol...
    Wow…in any case, it is a good thing (especially for Tokizane) that she didn’t land right there.

Quote Quote:
    I meant that Saya did something inhuman in front of her friends (jump up into the tree)... except I guess they somehow didn't see her do it... nor knew where she was/gone... lol...
    They noticed she was gone, but they didn’t see her jumping up into the three nor they saw her talking with Tokizane. There was a big tree in front of them so that’s why Saya’s classmates didn’t see them.

Quote Quote:
    yes, Saya likes him as we already know, but I meant that she doesn't know how much he likes/cares about her too...
    Well…Saya is very oblivious to guys liking her (the prez for instance, she has no clue how much he likes her and he has even confessed to her but she hasn’t realize it).

Quote Quote:
    what do you think of possibly the "alien dog" being him, whatever his name is (hopefully I'll learn their names before the anime ends, lol), the good but "emo" guy, who she falls on from the tree.
    That is a crazy but very interesting theory, Hege! But if that theory is in fact correct, that would mean Tokizane is not human either…but some kind of creature with the power of morphing…

Quote Quote:
    there's two groups fighting over control over Saya: Saya's father's human/good group and the monster/evil group (with the shop guy as leader)
    That would be quite the twist, I mean Fumiko-san being the leader of the monsters.

Quote Quote:
    and possibly there's a third group trying to protect Saya and keep her safe, the good but "emo" guy, who Saya lands on from falling out of the tree. (Saya's father doesn't seem to know about this guy, so I don't think Saya's father asked this guy to watch over Saya, he's not apart of Saya's father's group)
    Maybe he is a part of Julia’s (a.k.a. Saya’s Chemistry teacher) group?

Quote Quote:
    also... who killed Saya's mother.... ????
    Or maybe she died of an illness?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I don't understand why she didn't save him. It seems as if she used that person as a bait, to see what the mutant train actually is.
    I think you are right, she did use him as bait for the pink monster…maybe she sacrificed him for the greater good of the village?

if Saya's dad eats those things... then maybe they're not... blood tablets... or maybe they are.. but they only effect Saya, whereas a normal human is completely safe/immune to their effects...
    Well…Fumiko-san is the one that makes them, so maybe he adds an extra ingredient (blood) for the ones he feeds Saya…

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

ya, unfortunately, the "secret" is that Saya's dad likes the guata-pink things and other sweets too... lol

so much for that plot secret... that I think we all were expecting... though we did get some plot mysteries.... hehe...
    Whaaaat? I'm so disappointed, waa~ And that pink thing, you meant guimavue or however it is spelled? XD

Plot mysteries, yeah, about that contract. I wonder what it actually means. I have a hunch that it's a 'dark' contract made with demons in exchange for powers, but no proof at all now. XD

hey... me and Destiny were talking about this (well Destiny brought it up actually, hehe)

Hmm, the guimavue? I really have no expectations that those things are intended for Saya only. It seems... natural. :O I think so far we haven't seen any other human eating the guimavue? Not even Saya's father. And he refused to eat it on episode 3, correct? But I think I remember he likes sweet things... So it might have a meaning, or maybe not something big.

---------- Post added August 01, 2011 at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was July 31, 2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

Finished episode 4, wee~

Okay, this episode is not as boring as the previous ones. They started to give some 'baits' to the viewers, secrets to be told and answers to be seek. I'm glad that it finally showed a sign of plot advancing.

I'm surprised at how friendly Tokizane towards Saya now. I think from previous episodes he was as cold as ice? Now he rushes all the way to help Saya. Now that's sweet, his expressions too, but I feel like it's too rushed. XD Anyway, glad to see more characters seem to start to appear and interfere with the plot. Poor Tokizane, though, to have his stomach hit in that position. XD

I'll try to hang in and see the next episodes. Hopefully it will get better gradually. Though the next episode's preview looks like a filler. =___=

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was intending to drop this anime since it's such a drag but then I remembered Tokizane so... oh well... downloaded the new eps.

My opinion? My, eps 3 was such a waste of time.
    Eps 4, much, much better. It's because of Tokizane, of course. At least now he speaks quite a lot. But I do feel it kinda rushed too. They were only exchanging few words back then and suddenly he goes all heroic and saves her? o.O Not to mention he seems kinda jealous with Fumito-san (is that his name? weird, I can't remember the guimauve guy's name). Ah well, I'm rooting for him though. I hope we'll know more about him. (And I won't say anything about Saya landing on his stomach. You guys already said too much about it. :P)

And.. like HegemonKhan already told you, beware of the nice smiling people. They are the persons who swear solemnly that they're up to no good. I know this coz I like to smile a lot myself. Smile is a very easy way to deceive people anyway...

And the contract thing... Saya had a flashback where there's a girl fighting a monster, right? I wonder if that's girl was Saya herself or someone else she knew or... Saya's past life? *shrug*

Anyway... there are four eps already and we still don't understand a thing. igh The plot is sure SLOW.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Well, I was intending to drop this anime since it's such a drag but then I remembered Tokizane so... oh well... downloaded the new eps.

My opinion? My, eps 3 was such a waste of time.
    Eps 4, much, much better. It's because of Tokizane, of course. At least now he speaks quite a lot. But I do feel it kinda rushed too. They were only exchanging few words back then and suddenly he goes all heroic and saves her? o.O Not to mention he seems kinda jealous with Fumito-san (is that his name? weird, I can't remember the guimauve guy's name). Ah well, I'm rooting for him though. I hope we'll know more about him. (And I won't say anything about Saya landing on his stomach. You guys already said too much about it. :P)

And.. like HegemonKhan already told you, beware of the nice smiling people. They are the persons who swear solemnly that they're up to no good. I know this coz I like to smile a lot myself. Smile is a very easy way to deceive people anyway...

And the contract thing... Saya had a flashback where there's a girl fighting a monster, right? I wonder if that's girl was Saya herself or someone else she knew or... Saya's past life? *shrug*

Anyway... there are four eps already and we still don't understand a thing. igh The plot is sure SLOW.
    Oh. Didn't expect to see you here.

Yeah, Fumito-san. Indeed, you are the proof. ...Let's drop this topic.

And about that girl in flashback, it could be Saya's past life, or the life of the person who made the red-eyed Saya. I mean, like in all vampires movie, usually the vampire had to share blood to the victim to turn him into another vampire, right? Maybe with that blood, part of his/her memories was given to Saya as well. Too much of a theory? XD

Yeah, slow. And I heard that it's not gonna have more than 20 episodes. O.o

---------- Post added August 03, 2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was August 02, 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Or maybe she died of an illness?
    Saya's mother was killed by a demon, right? I think Saya's father said this before Saya's battle with a demon. Episode 2, if I remember correctly? Before that battle with the demon-flower.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Saya's memory-flashback, could be her mother as the girl against whatever monster that was too, or maybe it's indeed herself (Saya, the daughter) as the girl against whatever mosnter that was too.

we'll have to wait and see, if the girl is Saya or her mother, hehe

---------------

P.S.

Blood+ 's (main) plot is slow too, albiet it has more going on (sub/minor) plot wise and action and character interaction/development and such than Blood C, so Blood+ thus far did a much better job at story telling than Blood C is in my opinion.

So, far Blood+ is way better than Blood C in almost everything, but Blood+ must be given patience as it comes off initially like Blood C has thus far.

---------- Post added August 05, 2011 at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was August 02, 2011 at 02:23 PM ----------

the new episode is out, but I'm too lazy to write much about it so far.

that alien dog-cat thingy, definately is not a normal animal... lol

Saya's headaches->fainting/comas are increasing as she's learning more fragments about herself/her past...

loved the "Death Hand" kill by Saya... I'm becoming less human, who needs that sword... I'll just kill with my bare inhuman hand and strength, RAWR !!!, hehe.

Also, so much for the sword being the only way to kill the Baron Cairns, lol.

the preview at the end for next episode, looks interesting... are the twins actually Baron Cairns .... ??? which then makes me wonder who else of Saya's "human" friends, are actually humans... such as the school president/rep... hehe... I could see him as a Baron Cairn as well, lol. And of course we're already suspicious of Fumito (the guima or is it guita shop guy... I'm slowly getting a little better with these names lol). -P.S. I think my "Guama", is the science word for poop/solid waste... such as from bats-chiropterans, lol... err, fortunately "guama" isn't the right spelling either, its Guano... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano)... the guano is food for carnivorous maggots, and when baby bats fall to the ground, which usually kills them, they'll then be devoured by the carnivorous maggots.

I think the story/plot is warming-up towards a start of a story/plot, lol, we're getting close to the start of a hopefully good/interesting story/plot, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

this looks like a really good and interesting source to read about bats (chiropterans):

(looks to be quite the professional philosophically-argued dissertation/thesis paper/s, hehe)

http://www.whale.to/a/camppref.html (Intro and allegations 2-4, the links are below)

http://www.whale.to/a/camppt1.html
    http://www.whale.to/a/camp2.html
    http://www.whale.to/a/camp3.html
    http://www.whale.to/a/camp4.html
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; August 06, 2011 at 08:08 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5

The episode was pretty good, and I’m finally starting to really enjoy watching this series. .

My favorite character is red-eyed Saya, she has an air of mysteriousness and awesomeness that I like.

Saya's memory-flashback, could be her mother as the girl against whatever monster that was too, or maybe it's indeed herself (Saya, the daughter) as the girl against whatever mosnter that was too.

we'll have to wait and see, if the girl is Saya or her mother, hehe
    I think it’s Saya and I think the flashbacks are occurring because the vampire inside Saya is awakening.

Quote Quote:
    that alien dog-cat thingy, definately is not a normal animal... lol
    No, he is not. Fans are theorizing he could be Tokizane transformed into his dog form. Crazy theory but I do think it is a very plausible one and it would also explain why Tokizane seems to care about Saya all of the sudden. Tbh, I think Tokizane knew Saya since a long time ago, I think he is someone from Saya’s past, but Saya doesn’t remember him because she suffered amnesia after going into berserk Saya mode.

Quote Quote:
    Saya's headaches->fainting/comas are increasing as she's learning more fragments about herself/her past...
    The vampire inside her is awakening.

Quote Quote:

loved the "Death Hand" kill by Saya... I'm becoming less human, who needs that sword... I'll just kill with my bare inhuman hand and strength, RAWR !!!, hehe.
    I thought the one-eyed monster was very creepy…and…yes, the way Saya killed her was very Rawr but very disgusting as well IMHO.

Quote Quote:
    the preview at the end for next episode, looks interesting... are the twins actually Baron Cairns .... ??? which then makes me wonder who else of Saya's "human" friends, are actually humans... such as the school president/rep... hehe... I could see him as a Baron Cairn as well, lol.
    Besides Tokizane, I think all of Saya’s classmates are human, but who knows what surprises we'll encounter as the series progresses.

Quote Quote:
    I think the story/plot is warming-up towards a start of a story/plot, lol, we're getting close to the start of a hopefully good/interesting story/plot, lol.
    QFT and I really hope things only get more and more interesting from this point on.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; August 06, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

At last. This is what I meant by getting things paced up, CLAMP!

Finished watching episode 5 tonight, and I have to say that so far this is the most interesting episode from all. No more patterns; well, the pattern is actually there, but it's no longer smooth like previous episodes; it has bumps, and all those bumps are definitely leading somewhere. I hope they will continue with this kind of pace for future episodes. ^^

That one-eyed monster was eeek. At first I thought it was half human half demon. Her voice resembles a human so much that when Saya took off her hat, I thought I was going to see someone's face. It turned out that I saw someone's eye. =___= I agree that the way she killed the monster was disgusting. I didn't understand why Saya didn't just cut the threads that bind her sword and kill the monster with it. Her action, although effective, scared the girl off, and me somehow a little. So much blood! >__<

Then the ghost story session at the class. Strange Tokizane, as usual. Excessively worried for someone who barely talked to Saya. Even calling her using her first name. The idea of Tokizane being the dog is strange, but there is a possibility. I agree that it explains a bit the sudden change of his attitude towards Saya, though I still can't see how he managed to gather that much information. Unless the dog tailed Saya wherever she went to.

Last, that blue monster. Okay, they got me on that one; I watched this episode past midnight, everything was quiet, and that monster suddenly popping out of nowhere made my heart lost a beat. XD Now that was what I've been waiting for all this time, OMG.

The preview of the next episode is again, somehow creepy. I disliked twins ever since Tsubasa, and this twins seems to bring another trouble yet again. Looks like we're going to have more action on the upcoming episode, and much more blood. I don't mind the action, though the blood is just... XD Definitely looking forward for the next episode~! ^^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, Blood C definately doesn't follow Blood+ in terms of how to kill the monsters, there's no crystalization, nor need for Saya's or Diva's blood. And now we know that within Blood C she doesn't even need her demon sword, which I had thought I heard from an earlier episode was the only way-thing that could kill the monsters... meh...

yes, Blood C has more hardcore blood and guts and the battles themselves too, which I like as a guy lol, and while not graphically gross or nor with as hardcore battles, Blood+ did have lots of blood too and good battles too,
    Spoiler: Warning massive Spoiler for Blood+ show
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; August 07, 2011 at 06:11 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast