Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mahou Sensei Negima 331 Discussion / 332 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 331 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by masgrande View Post
    I just hope that 332 is a regular size chapter.
    From what i heard, it won't be a regular sized 18 page chapter but rather a 16 page chapter.

Also ch 322 seems to heavily features girls (this is one of the reasons as to why Ken-Sensei is reducing the number of pages for this chapter, since he had to draw a lot of faces which is time consuming).

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate101 View Post
    What I have a problem with is two things. First, this is supposed to be a progression for negi and his gang to come in and take up the battle from the olden days. But from here, it is just looking like they are getting saved. Granted in a spectacular way that is insanely impressive but still saved none the less. So I am kinda of disappointed in that regard. Also, not to mention Asuna, who is supposed to be negi's main partner and show off her skills and training to allow her to be his partner, has done nothing at all, but that is off topic.
    i really don't think that's the reason for negi's departure. it was only about to look for his missing dad, so fighting to save the world is just a far-fetched issue. a twisted fate in sarcastic tongue. so the appearance of the legends(as what i call them), is actually the righteous event in this saga. you don't want a 10year old to go killing people right? i mean, this is war, and negi's attitude towards opponents like the generation before tertium would only cause him fatal mistakes. let the adults take care of the big things and just let the children play.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 331 Discussion/332 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Togu Alaxus View Post
    Is this a joke or am do I miss any Information? Is there a new game coming?
    Input please, input please. Feed me with your knowledge.
    lol, why would I lie? oh wait I know. But no seriously:
    http://www.giantbomb.com/mahou-sense...ight/61-23546/

I know it's old and lame. But for me its new since I recently got a wii. hehehe

STILL, I don't like it that much since negi looks like a teacher. I rather have him in his elec mode and magia erebia.
    Last edited by bebuxe; July 14, 2011 at 01:14 PM.
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC BOSS FIGHT XD Party:

Eva - Level 97
    Kurt - Level 94
    Eishun - Level 95
    Headmaster - Level 96
    Takamichi - Level 95
    Albireo - Level 97
    Rakan - Level 98
    ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahahaha

Rakan and Eva need +1lvl each, that way Rakan is the same as nagi (maxed out)

I want next chapter .___.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate101 View Post
    What I have a problem with is two things. First, this is supposed to be a progression for negi and his gang to come in and take up the battle from the olden days. But from here, it is just looking like they are getting saved. Granted in a spectacular way that is insanely impressive but still saved none the less. So I am kinda of disappointed in that regard. Also, not to mention Asuna, who is supposed to be negi's main partner and show off her skills and training to allow her to be his partner, has done nothing at all, but that is off topic.
    To be fair, unlike Nagi, Negi actually has a proposal for the problem (though the how part leaves much to be desired). This development ties into Ala Alba taking the reins from Ala Rubra so much more than simply reaching their level of strength. What is truly important is the new generation coming up with meaningful solutions to problems that not even their predecessors could solve. The manga even lampshades this task when Nagi was once asked about his inability to solve problems that could not be solved via "smashing", and which Nagi responded in turn with him brushing it off in an irresponsible manner by saying its someone else's problem. This is the stark contrast between Negi and Nagi.

On a side note, Negi and company being saved isn't necessarily a bad thing. Being bailed out isn't an everyday thing for the characters and the author's writing at this point is blatant trolling for both the good buys and bad guys.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Togu Alaxus's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Only a few days left to wait. But it´s hard.

@bebuxe
    Ahh... I know this game. Its a little bit... old.
    I think it´s time for a new one. A game based on the manga. This would be a game i would buy, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3