Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 437 Discussion/438 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 437 Discussion/438 Predictions

What are you talking about? The one shadow nine fists are basically yami's leaders.... It's not a deranged sub-faction. I would think they have to exist together.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    The only problem with the whole "god fist" not being a yami thing is that all yami masters have a nickname of the sort. Brahnma's fist, bewitching fist, laughing fist, fist of destruction, sage fist, fierce fist god.... Isn't this too much of a coincidence if it has nothing to do with yami?
    Thought so, how about this:

Maybe he was already a member of Yami? Agaard was called "The Demon Emperor of Underground Muai Thai" (a nickname you probably have never heard about), then changed it to "Sovereign of Fist, Emperor of Elbows" in Yami. He was a teenager when he joined Yami. Maybe it is the same for Akira?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

k who the hell is that kid refereeing their match in the past???? anyone have any clues here i got nuthin...and yeah his name is suzuki but i mean whats his deal.....a guy this good couldnt have just dissapeared....and it would appear as tho that past fight we're seeing isnt the one that resulted in those 2 scars they both had....so i cant wait to find out....i guess it could have resulted in that Suzuki guy's death tho maybe...
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; July 10, 2011 at 04:45 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2