Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 435 Discussion/436 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 435 Discussion/436 Predictions

The new chapter of Kenichi is out! Get it here: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...43/c435/1.html

As usual, discuss the events of this chapter and what you think will happen soon. Any discussion beyond that should be taken to the Hangout, or you can create a new thread for it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 435 Discussion/436 Predictions

This is going to be an epic fight... chapter was nice it build up the tension and now I want to see this fight even more... since Apachai's near death I know that anything could happen in those master fight now..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakaki would win for sure, but don't know whether he would survive or not. Sakaki and Hongo seems to have a Kakashi-Gai kind of rivalry.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was good to be a great teaser, but it was too small) I expected it to be a bit longer and to have a bit more events packed in it.
    I hope Sakaki will win, but barely.

P.S. It's a bit strange, but Yami's Armed division is always shown to be inferiour to One Shadow Nine Fists. Maybe in the future will see really strong weapon users?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    P.S. It's a bit strange, but Yami's Armed division is always shown to be inferiour to One Shadow Nine Fists. Maybe in the future will see really strong weapon users?
    don't put much stock into it, these are the penultimate masters of their specific martial arts in the 9 shadows. As I mentioned in a much earlier chapter discussion when everyone kept hoping to see a non fodder weapon user, there will be legendary weapons users and they will most likely be elder or the stand out very young prodigy. But as is this series main focus is unarmed combatants, so naturally they will always be stronger despite weapons users having the advantage.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The chapter was good to be a great teaser, but it was too small) I expected it to be a bit longer and to have a bit more events packed in it.
    I hope Sakaki will win, but barely.

Well, not always.... Remember the swordsman guy who fought shigure? He was at the same level as shigure right? if I recall, the reason she won was because her sword fusion was superior and that was attributed to the purely circusmtacial thing about her sword being made by her father. I would think yami's leadership of the armed division should be extremely dangerous. There was that spear guy who actually gave sakaki a serious wound too lol.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm waiting for the weapon version of the OSNF myself. But for now, Hongou vs Sakaki will do. This fight is going to be intense, but I'm pretty sure Sakaki will win. They can't end the fight with Sakaki having 2 more losses then Hongou. They're probably going to end up being tied

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive been waiting for this for a while Hongo is too cool for words i really wanna see how these 2 met. The way their energies contradict their fighting styles seemed so appropriate for these guys & the way they have recently been hyped up for each other. Im still bugged by the number of fights they've had, Satsujinken guys, Hongo especially, dont seem like the "Nice fight, i'll let you live we'll do it again" type.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

When Apachai was fighting, I was cheering for Agaard, and I still think Agaard is stronger. But in this fight it looks like they are relly equals, and complements to each other! Sakaki is my favorite master fron Ryozanpaku and Akira is my favorite master from yami, I don't really want either of them to lose...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not get the impression agard was actually any stronger than apachai. If anything the manga showed them as equals up to the bitter end considering the circumstances under which either of them would win. Apachai would never actually try to kill agard and agard would try to kill apachai with every move. In the fight agard ended up being unable to move at all, which was apachai's objective and agard gave apachai a wound that would and should have killed him which is what he wanted. Fight was a tie, or as sakaki would say a fight both of them lost lol.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

But Agaard was the senior and was always stronger. You can call me tradicionalist, but I can't believe that while Agaard went to perfect his art with ancient muay thai Apachai could keep up with just learning how to take easy.... That result was just because of the plot! None of Kenichi's masters will die.... and that's the reason!
    Knowning this, we can even expect something similar in this fight of Sakaki...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If agard has been the stronger one he would have won the fight on his own terms. Neither apachai or agard won on their own terms so naturally it was a tie. It's not like apachai did not do actual training either. We have every reason to believe he trained his ass off to beat the crap out of agard. Heck, we even saw apachai training his muay boran for the sake of the art (and kenichi cowering in fear at the prospect of learning such an art from apachai). Saying apachai only learned how to hold back during before fighting agard is a gross misunderstanding of what actually happened, the guy trained as much as any other master to fight on the level with the guy who was his senior. We have no manga indication whatsoever to suggest apachai was superior or weaker than agard.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Apachai lives so... Apachai won... though it was kinda iffy, technically apachai won cause he survived.
    CLEANED

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Kenichi is having trouble staying conscious in this fight, which is a stark contrast during Apachi vs Aagard. And unlike now, Kenichi had to deal with severe wounds at the same time thanks to Koukin's attacks. This inconsistancy reminds me of another one that occurred a few chapters ago when a nameless fodder swordsman pwned Kenichi + Miu at a speed too fast for either one to follow, and both have previously demonstrated the ability to react to (garbage) Master-class attacks.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast