Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drunken to Love You

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Drunken to Love You

Spoiler: final ep show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Drunken to Love You

Because of RL stuff I never managed to watch the last episodes of DTL so I came here to find out what was the last episode I had watched so I could watch DTL from there but instead of that I clicked on your post and began reading it.

Before reading your post I was considering finding a blog and just reading the review about the final episode but “the bed scenes with the mom/fiend trio” have made me really curious. I think I’m going to do the same thing you did and just watch the final episode before I start to look for another J-drama or K-drama to watch.

---------- Post added December 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was December 06, 2011 at 07:28 PM ----------

I have watched 3/5 of the final episode, and here are my thoughts so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    There were some parts in the final episodes that I did not like. The scene with them finding the father or uncle, the nurse scene seemed a little to rushed to me.
    To me those parts seemed a bit wtfish, they came out of the blue and felt a bit out of place. I didn’t expect her to be from a Yazuka family at all.

Quote Quote:
    The fighting parts were really good with Joseph and the gang. I had an issue with the comedic parts early in several scenes. I don’t know what it was about those scenes but it kind of was a damper on the mood for me.
    I wasn’t very fond of the fighting parts, and the comedic parts had the opposite effect for me, for me they were the redeeming factor in those scenes. The hilarity of those scenes coupled with the amazing chemistry between J and R saved the beginning of the ep for me.

Quote Quote:
    What I did like was that Joseph and Rainie covered that with their great acting and awesome chemistry.
    QFT.

Quote Quote:
    Apart of me was happy seeing the flash back and Xiao Rue’s mom was someone else. ^^;
    Good call by destiny’s about Xiao Rue’s mom. I was cringing when it was revealed the fortune teller was the one. Cringing while saying not her, no please no, god.... ^^’

How did you know?
    Woman’s intuition?
    It was more Asian-drama intuition, I have watched various dramas so I kind of know what to expect…or maybe it was woman’s intuition after all, I don’t know.

R’s best friend and T-O-N-Y /Tony’s scenes were hilarious, those two together were pretty funny.

To be continued…

P.S. I love your new set, Charlie!!!

---------- Post added December 11, 2011 at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was December 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM ----------

Finally! I finished watching the final ep of DTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Destiny, I cant wait to see what you thought of the bed scenes with the mom / friend trio.
    Those scenes were hilarious. Although I couldn’t help but blush a little while watching those scenes. I couldn’t believe those ladies could be so naughty, and poor Tony, he was the one who had to do all the work in order for that trio to enjoy those scenes.

Now that I have finished watching DTL, I’m going to look for something new to watch. One series that I’m interested in is Manny, the synopsis of the series was cute and interesting.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2