Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you describe your experience of the tournament?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superb! I liked every part of the tournament. It was flawless.

    5 8.77%
  • Good. I liked almost every part of the tournament.

    22 38.60%
  • Above average. There were more positives than negatives.

    16 28.07%
  • Below average. There were many bad moments although some good.

    13 22.81%
  • Bad. The tournament sucked on every level, not much was good about it.

    0 0%
  • Other (post reason)

    1 1.75%
Thread Closed
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 832

Thread: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

  1. #751
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,292
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim
    Minato doesn't need the SHG because he have his superb reaction speed which acts as one for him. Not to mention that in all those instances that you mention, Sasuke already has his MS on prior so your point is moot. Not to mention in every single one of those instances that you listed, Sasuke knew something bad was coming towards him and he was unable to dodge or defend himself thus realising that Susano'o is needed. I never said that Susano'o materializes slow but rather what Sasuke requires to use it make it impossible to defend himself from being blitzed following your logic.

    Sasuke had no MS active in the first instance. Stop lying. As for "knowing something bad is coming", it doesn't matter if that something bad is too fast for you to react to, which it wasn't too fast for Sasuke, thanks to his Sharingan. And Minato's reaction time isn't the same as being able to predict someone's movements. Prediction is knowing before hand what someone's going to do. Reaction time is how fast you can react to said stimuli. Don't try to make his reaction time comperable to usage of the Sharingan.

    Proof Sasuke's MS wasn't active when he first used Susanoo
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/2.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/3.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/5.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/7.html

    If I wanted I could've even mentioned how quickly Sasuke blocked Danzou's punch without his MS being active to begin with, as it's yet another instance he snuck an instantaneous Susanoo out there without his MS being active first.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim
    This right here is the problem with all the complaining. Basically people aren't complaining due to the fact that tournament is flawed(I know some are but majority does give off this vibe). It's only flawed because the character they supported didn't managed to advance further. Honestly I can understand if they had a problem with how things went on within the tournament but to only complain because their character didn't advanced?

    The point I'm making is some of you are pretending that it's just an excuse for those of us that are pissed that our favorite characters didn't win, when characters no one even cared about were screwed over just as hard as Sasuke (Bee, Orochimaru). You try to say that no one complained about those because they're not whiners, but no one complained because no one cared. Huge difference. I even stated twice before that the tournament would just end up being a popularity contest, so that's also wrong to say no one complained about the tournament makeup to begin with. I even brought to attention that everyone already experienced one tournament on this forum already (Bleach tournament) and they still chose not to take the necessary precautions. They knew this would happen and did nothing.

    Come to think of it, why has no tournament mod addressed this? Why did you allow the tournament to go down like this after what was happening in the Bleach tournament? None of this is new, you weren't surprised.
    Last edited by ninjabot; August 06, 2011 at 08:14 AM.

  2. #752
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Sasuke had no MS active in the first instance. Stop lying. As for "knowing something bad is coming", it doesn't matter if that something bad is too fast for you to react to, which it wasn't too fast for Sasuke, thanks to his Sharingan. And Minato's reaction time isn't the same as being able to predict someone's movements. Prediction is knowing before hand what someone's going to do. Reaction time is how fast you can react to said stimuli. Don't try to make his reaction time comperable to usage of the Sharingan.

    Proof Sasuke's MS wasn't active when he first used Susanoo
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/2.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/3.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/5.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/7.html

    If I wanted I could've even mentioned how quickly Sasuke blocked Danzou's punch without his MS being active to begin with, as it's yet another instance he snuck an instantaneous Susanoo out there without his MS being active first.





    The point I'm making is some of you are pretending that it's just an excuse for those of us that are pissed that our favorite characters didn't win, when characters no one even cared about were screwed over just as hard as Sasuke (Bee, Orochimaru). You try to say that no one complained about those because they're not whiners, but no one complained because no one cared. Huge difference. I even stated twice before that the tournament would just end up being a popularity contest, so that's also wrong to say no one complained about the tournament makeup to begin with. I even brought to attention that everyone already experienced one tournament on this forum already (Bleach tournament) and they still chose not to take the necessary precautions. They knew this would happen and did nothing.

    Come to think of it, why has no tournament mod addressed this? Why did you allow the tournament to go down like this after what was happening in the Bleach tournament? None of this is new, you weren't surprised.
    Oh yeah my bad but it still doesn't make any difference because Sasuke obviously had time to activate his MS. The time that Raikage took to lift him up and Danzou running straight to him. I'm not because it is the same thing. With the SHG, you get more time to react to something, with a better reaction time, you get to react faster to something. While this doesn't necessarily apply to every single Uchiha when compared to Minato, it is in this case since Sasuke have not shown any reaction time better than that of Minato.

    I'm pretty sure Orochimaru had his share of fans as well as Bee. As a matter of fact, I like Bee myself. Point is most people don't complain just because the character that they supported lost because this is just a competition which doesn't affect the manga in any way nor does it grant the side of the winner wins something. It's just something done for the fun of it. I'm didn't say that no one complained about the tournament makeup but most of them seemed fine with everything until their character lost. As a matter of fact, if their character won, they wouldn't have complained even if it is a flawed victory.

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #753
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    @ninjabot
    Spoiler show


    You use a lot of allusions that would make sense on their own if you wouldn't warp their logic to suit your own needs. You contradict yourself so many times that I won't even bother to take stabs at your faulty logic. I'll just attribute it to the probability that you just didn't get anything I said. You're a smart person, so I'll be nice and just give you the benefit of the doubt.

    Being a fan doesn't mean defending a character to the point of being flamed or possibly banned, because no one here can control you or make you do whatever you want. That's a responsibility left to yourself. Therefor, if you act the way you do it's lack of self-control against comments that piss you off or annoy you. Therefor, once again, it's your own fault for getting upset. Granted, one can't control one's own emotions, but they can sure as hell control their actions. If you feel you're being trolled, or flamebaited, or instigated altogether, why give said baiter the satisfaction of falling for it. 'Cause in the end, they win 'cause their point is just to piss people off.

    As to me not being a fan of none of those characters thus me not whining about it: like I said, if any of them lost to anyone I can't admit I wouldn't say anything about it or whine about it, but it'd be to a certain degree. Not have 30% of my posts be incessant whining about it or attacks to certain people. You admitting to not caring about the outcomes to certain matches is an open acceptance that even you found the tournament to be a popularity contest. Should you have actually felt contrary to that - which is in essence what you wanted this to be, then you should've complained about those outcomes just as tenaciously as Sasuke's one. Hmm, please forgive me then, 'cause I said earlier that I wouldn't take stabs at your contradictions and faulty logic .

    From the beginning I knew this was gonna end up being a popularity contest, which is why I said I knew the outcome of 90% of the matches, which is why I didn't get upset about anything. I keep calling it all inevitable. If you can't stand that some characters are more popular than Sasuke well... tough cookies. Which is why it's not about me being a fan of jdw instead of the manga characters - it's like I said: comments some people make me laugh, which is why I thank them. jdw's comments made me laugh and some of them I actually agree with. So what? It doesn't mean we're all ganging up on anyone. You agree with a lot of people just as a lot of people agree with you. You not getting what I said doesn't mean I'm backpaddling or whatever. You just didn't get it. You not getting something doesn't make it a lie. So, once again, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

    Though I admit, had Itachi lost against Madara I would've been extremely pissed. I can guarantee you, even with seeing how much of a pitbull - nay, a great white shark - you've been for Sasuke against Jiraiya, I would've been like that a hundredfold. That's how wtf I would've been had Itachi lost to Madara. However, I could've taken on the conversation for awhile, but not as eternally as people here for Sasuke. That doesn't mean I'm not such a big Itachi fan as I claim to be. That doesn't mean I'm not an Itachi fan or that I don't hold the manga in such a high esteem as I do. It just means that I'm aware enough to know that this tournament is not a valid representation of any of the characters of the manga. It was done with hard work by the mods to spawn fun in the forum. Period. Once again, if you knew this from the start and have gotten to the point of bathmouthing the tournament altogether, why stay in your current state? Just get up and leave - something you yourself recommended me on doing. Only I'm not the one complaining about the tournament. So why should I leave? Amazing logic. It's supposed be like the proverbial "if you don't like what's on then change the channel." Oops! Once again, I attacked your logic. Once again, apologies .

    I might be an asshole, but it's because I find enjoyment in people getting annoyed for no apparent reason, 'cause those people in my opinion <<comment ommitted>>. I'm not the asshole that caused said annoyance, but to me, people who allow themselves to get annoyed and manipulated by others is their own fault. Once again, my own opinion. Something I'm allowed to have just as you your own. And I think we both agree that if you have your right to complain to such a degree I have a right to laugh at people mocking said complaints. Why should your reactions be better or etiquettely superior to mine?

    If you know people are doing it to piss you off, why give them the satisfaction of showing them said ire? I'm practically telling you to give it a break not to keep pissing you off, but so that you don't give those other people reasons to keep goading you on. If anything, I'm actually giving you friendly advice. Which is why I'll repeat what I said at the beginning: I'll just attribute it to the probability that you just didn't get anything I said. So I'll be nice and just give you the benefit of the doubt. You can believe whatever you want about me 'cause I'm someone who doesn't really care at all what people say to me or about me - I'm above all that. You can even take everything I just said as complete bullshit. It's up to you; that's fine. But being as you directed yourself at me with such a lengthy, well-thought-out, and critical testament, the least I could've done was reply with one of my own, for all of the time you spent towards myself. I would've enjoyed your rebuttal had you hadn't misinterpreted some of the things I said, or took my comments so seriously, or even actually properly dismantled them but meh. I hope you let some steam out at least .

    I like being challenged and finding people who take apart my arguments. A lot of the times here I thank people who actually prove me wrong. With solid evidence. I get surprised to know that I was actually wrong and saw things in an erroneous light. It helps me to not be an ignorant and mediocre person. Most of the time when I don't respond to someone who responds to me it's cause I accept defeat or I simply don't know who to fight back. That's the most I can do to give 'em props and/or kudos. I'm not someone who fights for the sake of it. But I'll be damned if I'm not gonna laugh at something that I find funny. If it's at your expense or any other person who I think is whining well, whatever man. To each our own.
    Last edited by DementedKirby; August 06, 2011 at 11:15 AM.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

  5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #754
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    No, KA was momentarily paralyzed because he saw Amaterasu covered on Susano'o thus he hesistated to attack. Only after Sasuke glanced on him it made him go BOOM of anger and he attacked <though, IMO, this was way weaker attack than it would be on the full speed if he had not stopped xd> You wrote earlier:

    Of course I/we agree on that, but not with the part "while glancing at Ee afterward" - he glanced only after Raikage stopped, IF Raikage wouldn't stop Sasuke wouldn't even have a chance to take a look on this attack
    Why do you say that? There's no indication that Ee slowed down or stopped his attack during the assault. Ee hesitating makes no sense, as not only was his nature was shown fearless, he wanted Sasuke absolutely dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    Because instead of running straight to Sasuke, he actually went all around behind Sasuke's back giving Sasuke more time to react. Sasuke also have the option of dodging an attack. There's no reason to say that Sasuke is going to use Susano'o expecting an attack that he couldn't dodge or block. It's near instant but it's not instant thus it still takes time.
    Ee running in an arc doesn't change anything, because it didn't take Sasuke all that time to react. Sasuke reacted when Ee had already appeared behind him, within the span of Ee barely moving his arm. That time frame and a direct frontal one should be at the very least be comparable. Sasuke used Susanoo to avoid Mei's lava, even though he was shown fully capable of dodging her lava without it. Against Danzo, Sasuke choose to use Susanoo when he was in no danger for the heck of it. And then there was the time against Kakashi, for while we didn't see why he used it, we know Kakashi doesn't have a massive technique that would have required it's protection. So we have two, possible three, examples of Sasuke using Susanoo to guard when he didn't actually have. The point is that while it takes time, it's instantaneous enough to be set up before Ee actually got to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    A sharingan genjutsu is a sharingan Genjutsu there is no MS Genjutsu only Tsukuyomi /facepalm Normal genjutsu will be the one casted in normal means like the finger genjutsu... Well you can speculate that Minato will be caught right off the bat.. Bee only pressure Itachi more when Itachi said that don't look directly at my eyes...
    What Itachi had done on Sasuke and Bee are example of Ninja's that are on fighting stance and Minato will be like that too so Itachi might need to come up with a plan to cast a Genjutsu on Minato like what he did on Sasuke and Bee..
    This is still my take so I don't care if you don't believe this and think that right off the bat Genjutsu FTW!.
    A Sharingan-based genjutsu is a normal genjutsu compared to the MS genjutsu, which we know can be more then just Tsukuyomi. Kirabi really didn't press Itachi or take more precautions. He continued to fight Itachi face to face. And I point once more to the fact that Itachi was perfectly capable of placing a genjutsu without the need for a distraction on Sasuke. It wasn't as if Itachi couldn't place them in a genjutsu and had to lower their guard. They were in a "fighting stance" because Itachi choose to fight them. It would be the same for Minato. Actually, it should be simpler, as Minato can't possible avoid Itachi's gaze while he's teleporting around with Hiraishin. As long as Itachi has a view of all the kunai, he'll be able to catch Minato the moment he teleports in.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    You might want to reread my previous posts I know that at first Sasuke is keeping up but is that the real full speed of Raikage? No right because after he charged at level two Sasuke can't react... This has been my take since I reply from you so I don't know what you think and still discussing about this... Comparing the level 1 and full is like comparing Super Saiyan 1 with Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 3 is the one Minato had dodge...
    Well the way you phrased it implied otherwise. I spoke about Sasuke only keeping up until Ee used his max Lightning Cloak and shunshin, and then you proceeded to disagree with that post, implying you believed different.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Waiting to be genjutsu is the dumbest thing a ninja and Deidara is smart enough for me not to wait for it... I don't care what you think about this because his will be no bearing on Minato because he is not dumb to wait to be caught by an attack..
    Maybe you should reread the fight. The whole point Deidara waited was so that Sasuke would get close and he could trap him in his clay ball full of C4. It would have been a good plan for anyone without a lightning nature. The entire reason Deidara was brought up was to show that Minato wouldn't have to be waiting or have direct eye contact to be caught. A glance is all that's needed and it would be impossible for Minato to avoid something like that, especially when using Hiraishin.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    The Manga simply disagree because by him not avoiding that attack he had himself a Hirashin tag...
    That wouldn't have given him the upperhand though, as Kirabi had already shown he could act the moment Minato Hiraishin'ed anyplace. Minato teleporting away would still have left him open to an attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Well how can you react if you had a kunai in your brain and you didn't know when he will teleport... Like what I said there will be many speculation about Bee reacting on Hirashin mainly because if Minato didn't talk no jutsu I would definitely say Bee will have a Kunai on his brain already and not to be able to react at all...
    Kirabi reacted to Minato Hirashin'ing over Ee a couple of yards away before he could even swing his arms down by creating an entire tentacle. He wouldn't have had any problem doing likewise when the distance was smaller. A tentacle to push himself to the side or to strike Minato with would have worked fine to protect him.

  7. #755
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Where Hypocrisy Thrives
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Can we tone down the intensity a little? None of us need to get banned over something so trivial.

  8. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #756
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Come to think of it, why has no tournament mod addressed this? Why did you allow the tournament to go down like this after what was happening in the Bleach tournament? None of this is new, you weren't surprised.
    Bleach and Naruto are different. In Bleach, it's all about the power level but in Naruto, it's about strategies as well. If Konohamaru comes up with a good strategy, he can take out Nagato, if Ino comes up with a good strategy then Tobi gets beaten. I don't think mods were expecting so much bias or fanbased votes, I guess they thought members would actually vote without bias.


    Also, one of the reasons why I voted for the characters taht I did was for the tournament. I wasn't so upset about ITachi winning (though I didn't vote at all) because it'd have been more interesting semifinals. Since Tobi fought Minato and lost via retreat, people would just mostly vote for Minato whereas Itachi had a chance and the debate would have been more fun.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #757
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Bleach and Naruto are different. In Bleach, it's all about the power level but in Naruto, it's about strategies as well. If Konohamaru comes up with a good strategy, he can take out Nagato, if Ino comes up with a good strategy then Tobi gets beaten. I don't think mods were expecting so much bias or fanbased votes, I guess they thought members would actually vote without bias.


    Also, one of the reasons why I voted for the characters taht I did was for the tournament. I wasn't so upset about ITachi winning (though I didn't vote at all) because it'd have been more interesting semifinals. Since Tobi fought Minato and lost via retreat, people would just mostly vote for Minato whereas Itachi had a chance and the debate would have been more fun.
    THANK YOU! That was why I found the tournament so entertaining - personal battles aside. Some of the strategies people came up with were amazing. Things that I wouldn't've even imagined, I was able to. Granted, some people's logic and arguments without foundation seemed superfluous, it was still entertaining to see them get attacked and the insanity that ensued .

    Some people even changed my mind with their arguments. Kudos to them. As for my favorite match (Itachi vs. Minato), that was so difficult that I actually and authentically flipped a coin for it. Thanks to the latest chapters I was glad I chose Itachi. He. Is. LEGEN. DARY. Also, those that doubted Nagato's abilities without the paths... damn! There should be little doubt now about his skills!

    The only thing that I would've changed was the bracket system. That made the outcomes too obvious. Every round should've been randomly generated with the winners of the previous round. Other than that, good job! It wasn't such a popularity contest as it could've been. Maybe a new tournament can be created in a couple of months after more characters get to shine. Maybe then some tweaks and whatever could be made to the system. I don't know. It's just that the tournament was pretty fun .
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #758
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    On the whole, I was pretty disappointed with how this tournament turned out. I felt like the mods in charge of the Bleach tournament did a much better job, which is sad because the Narutoverse has such high potential for a tournament. I liked that while the Bleach tournament was going on, there were links to the active fights in the announcements, but in this tournament there was announcement that the quarterfinals had begun, even after the tournament had finished. Is it that hard to change the announcements? Its little things like that that made this tournament feel subpar. I also would have liked to see a loser bracket for characters like Kisame who could have made it a lot further in the tournament if it wasn't for unfortunate match-ups.

    I give this tournament 4/10 and hope that someone more dedicated is put in charge of the One Piece tournament.

  14. #759
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    A Sharingan-based genjutsu is a normal genjutsu compared to the MS genjutsu, which we know can be more then just Tsukuyomi. Kirabi really didn't press Itachi or take more precautions. He continued to fight Itachi face to face. And I point once more to the fact that Itachi was perfectly capable of placing a genjutsu without the need for a distraction on Sasuke. It wasn't as if Itachi couldn't place them in a genjutsu and had to lower their guard. They were in a "fighting stance" because Itachi choose to fight them. It would be the same for Minato. Actually, it should be simpler, as Minato can't possible avoid Itachi's gaze while he's teleporting around with Hiraishin. As long as Itachi has a view of all the kunai, he'll be able to catch Minato the moment he teleports in.

    Well the way you phrased it implied otherwise. I spoke about Sasuke only keeping up until Ee used his max Lightning Cloak and shunshin, and then you proceeded to disagree with that post, implying you believed different.

    Maybe you should reread the fight. The whole point Deidara waited was so that Sasuke would get close and he could trap him in his clay ball full of C4. It would have been a good plan for anyone without a lightning nature. The entire reason Deidara was brought up was to show that Minato wouldn't have to be waiting or have direct eye contact to be caught. A glance is all that's needed and it would be impossible for Minato to avoid something like that, especially when using Hiraishin.

    That wouldn't have given him the upperhand though, as Kirabi had already shown he could act the moment Minato Hiraishin'ed anyplace. Minato teleporting away would still have left him open to an attack.

    Kirabi reacted to Minato Hirashin'ing over Ee a couple of yards away before he could even swing his arms down by creating an entire tentacle. He wouldn't have had any problem doing likewise when the distance was smaller. A tentacle to push himself to the side or to strike Minato with would have worked fine to protect him.
    There is no indication that Sharingan and MS Genjutsu have not the same effect I only know Tsukuyomi and Shisui's Eye are the special MS Genjutsu... Can you show me a page where it state MS Genjutsu's had better effect than Sharingan Genjutsu because for me it is the same...
    If you had reread my first argument I am arguing because with Bee and Sasuke Itachi needs to do more things to get them into a genjutsu rather than look then Genjutsu them right at the bat... And Bee is more in control in the fight against Itachi when Itachi had said that don't look into my eyes because before that Itachi could Genjutsu'd him more often in the fight if he didn't said that and Bee will not know it...
    Lowering your guard means you need to pressure them into a doing something so that you could prepare the best time you can use your technique to suceed Itachi did that to Bee and Sasuke... But I am saying Bee and Sasuke are different than Minato because Minato is faster and more intelligent than Bee and Sasuke so (It will be Harder to Itachi to Succeed! I am not saying there is 0% chance he will not succeed)... If Sasuke had trouble on keeping up with Raikage with his eyes so that is why he can't focus on him for a SGH why does Minato who had more faster(He is using Hirashin) is easier target for it /facepalm...

    Let me ask you why bring it up if Raikage lvl 1 and Raikage lvl 2 are different... Minato dodge lvl 2 and Sasuke keep up with lvl 1 so why bring this up?? Because how can you compare lvl 1 to lvl 2 they are entirely different in level of speed...

    You are now contradicting your post the first thing you said is Deidara waiting to be genjutsu'd know he is waiting for him to trap sasuke in his bomb.. What is it now? LOL! Don't want to bring this Deidara thing because Minato and Deidara fighting style are completely different and I example Bee and Sasuke because they are close on the level/style of Minato...

    Well after I see the thread at the konohagukure arena about you still thinking about how epic Bee reacted to Hirashin.. I wouldn't further than this just goodluck proving that if Minato just go there ahead for the kill Bee could still epicly dodge it even if Minato could just had a Kunai on Bee's head...

    The tentacle is still creeping around and if Bee is as epic as you think why does he just attack Minato with the tentacle rather than Raikage because for me this will be much much much better but he didn't could I say Bee is epic no because he didn't done that and that for me is the best thing Bee could do but still what he did is still great but not as epic as you think...

  15. #760
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    There is no indication that Sharingan and MS Genjutsu have not the same effect I only know Tsukuyomi and Shisui's Eye are the special MS Genjutsu... Can you show me a page where it state MS Genjutsu's had better effect than Sharingan Genjutsu because for me it is the same...
    Here's a clip of Sasuke talking about Itachi using every Mangekyou technique against him. We see a panel of Amaterasu and Tsukoyomi. These are insanely powerful jutsu. Tsukoyomi is therefor no pansy-ass genjutsu. You not only have to kill the person closest to you to awaken the Mangekyou, but you have to then learn how to use it once you awaken it. If normal Sharingan genjutsu were the same as Tsukoyomi, Kakashi wouldn't've gotten his ass handed to him by Itachi when he tells Kurenai and Asuma to not look into Itachi's eyes while he then does so. He clearly underestimated the Mangekyou. He probably learned first hand what being destroyed by Tsukoyomi felt like (reference). Oh, and even though Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, he wields Obito's Sharingan like a boss. He even awakened Obito's Mangekyou.

    Also, apparently no one has control over a Sharingan as Itachi does. He programmed Sasuke's Sharingan to use his own (Itachi's) Amaterasu against Madara. He then programmed Shisui's Sharingan to activate a genjutsu against whoever wields his eyes. How badass is that?
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #761
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    Here's a clip of Sasuke talking about Itachi using every Mangekyou technique against him. We see a panel of Amaterasu and Tsukoyomi. These are insanely powerful jutsu. Tsukoyomi is therefor no pansy-ass genjutsu. You not only have to kill the person closest to you to awaken the Mangekyou, but you have to then learn how to use it once you awaken it. If normal Sharingan genjutsu were the same as Tsukoyomi, Kakashi wouldn't've gotten his ass handed to him by Itachi when he tells Kurenai and Asuma to not look into Itachi's eyes while he then does so. He clearly underestimated the Mangekyou. He probably learned first hand what being destroyed by Tsukoyomi felt like (reference). Oh, and even though Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, he wields Obito's Sharingan like a boss. He even awakened Obito's Mangekyou.

    Also, apparently no one has control over a Sharingan as Itachi does. He programmed Sasuke's Sharingan to use his own (Itachi's) Amaterasu against Madara. He then programmed Shisui's Sharingan to activate a genjutsu against whoever wields his eyes. How badass is that?
    Tsukuyomi is a different entity on normal MS Genjutsu and Sharingan GEnjutsu I had already stated that at my previous post... We can't differentiate what is the difference of casting a normal MS Genjutsu and Sharingan Genjutsu... The one I am talking about is normal MS Genjutsu not Tsukuyomi

  18. #762
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    @ tobeulp:

    That's the point. The Sharingan becomes Mangekyou only when casting one of its four abilities: either Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi, Susano'o, and the unique ability. It doesn't stay in its Mangekyou stage when it's idle. If someone has awakened the Mangekyou, when not using one of the previously mentioned abilities, the Sharingan merely stays in the 3rd stage. So basically, the MS genjutsu is Tsukoyomi. Once again, the Sharingan turns into its Mangekyou shape only when casting one of its 4 jutsu. Then it reverts to its usual stage (3 tomoe). There is no Mangekyou stage standard genjutsu - at least in the way to which you're referring to.
    Last edited by DementedKirby; August 06, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

  19. #763
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Ee running in an arc doesn't change anything, because it didn't take Sasuke all that time to react. Sasuke reacted when Ee had already appeared behind him, within the span of Ee barely moving his arm. That time frame and a direct frontal one should be at the very least be comparable. Sasuke used Susanoo to avoid Mei's lava, even though he was shown fully capable of dodging her lava without it. Against Danzo, Sasuke choose to use Susanoo when he was in no danger for the heck of it. And then there was the time against Kakashi, for while we didn't see why he used it, we know Kakashi doesn't have a massive technique that would have required it's protection. So we have two, possible three, examples of Sasuke using Susanoo to guard when he didn't actually have. The point is that while it takes time, it's instantaneous enough to be set up before Ee actually got to him.
    Regardless, that wasn't A's fastest attack which is my point. Sasuke may or may not be able to react to that and chances are he probably won't be able to if he is not expecting it. In all those instances, only the one with Danzou counts(but he was out for blood and all that so who knows how it would have went if he wasn't so angry) since with Mei, Sasuke could be at a position/condition that didn't allow him to dodge it. Same case with Kakashi since he was physically exhausted at those times. But when you add up with the other stuff such as him realising the need to use it and all, Sasuke might very well fall prey to A's fastest attack.

  20. #764
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    @ tobeulp:

    That's the point. The Sharingan becomes Mangekyou only when casting one of its four abilities: either Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi, Susano'o, and the unique ability. It doesn't stay in its Mangekyou stage when it's idle. If someone has awakened the Mangekyou, when not using one of the previously mentioned abilities, the Sharingan merely stays in the 3rd stage. So basically, the MS genjutsu is Tsukoyomi. Once again, the Sharingan turns into its Mangekyou shape only when casting one of its 4 jutsu. Then it reverts to its usual stage (3 tomoe). There is no Mangekyou stage standard genjutsu - at least in the way to which you're referring to.
    I know what you are pointing it is merely that Itachi MS Genjutsu=Tsukuyomi and Normal Genjutsu = Sharingan Genjutsu... I am confuse on arguing with Rikoudu mainly because
    Quote Quote:
    A Sharingan-based genjutsu is a normal genjutsu compared to the MS genjutsu, which we know can be more then just Tsukuyomi
    He is saying there is still an MS Genjutsu outside Tsukuyomi... So what do you think?

  21. #765
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    I know what you are pointing it is merely that Itachi MS Genjutsu=Tsukuyomi and Normal Genjutsu = Sharingan Genjutsu... I am confuse on arguing with Rikoudu mainly because

    He is saying there is still an MS Genjutsu outside Tsukuyomi... So what do you think?
    There isn't, because of everything I just said .
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

Thread Closed
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts