Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

91 73.98%
  • Minato

32 26.02%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs Minato

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto vs Minato

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned

Naruto is currently amongst the most powerful and deadly shinobi on the planet and is the current Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails, having fully tamed its chakra, achieving what has been called “Rikudou Mode”. He has also taken Rasengan to a level that its creator, Namikaze Minato, could only dream of by creating the monstrous Fuuton Rasenshuriken. Additionally he has mastered the ancient arts of Sage Mode and is able to greatly enhance his body and abilities with it. Naruto is known for being highly unpredictable in battle and a cunning fighter, and is a master of the Kage Bunshin technique, which is also his favorite technique in battle.

The "Yellow Flash" and Fourth Hokage of Konohagakure is lionized as the hero who saved the village from the Kyūbi no Yōko. Noted by his sensei, Jiraiya, as the most gifted shinobi ever produced by their village, he is highly skilled as a shinobi. He possesses remarkable agility, chakra capacity, and intelligence. His prowess with space-time ninjutsu is such that he can create space-time barriers and teleport foes as immense as the Kyūbi. Proficient in fūinjutsu, he can summon toads like his sensei and can detect the presence of others by placing his finger on the ground like the Second Hokage. His most notable jutsu creations are the Rasengan, Hiraishin, and Shiki Fūjin.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs Minato

This is a real hard fight, but IMO I am leaning on Naruto.

While Minato's teleportation speed is awesome, so is Naruto's in RM, and considering his durability and the Kyuubi's regenerative proprieties, one of two rasengans aren't going to cut it, no to mention Naruto can use KB and swarm the field with yellow flashes.

Finally, Naruto (IMO) thanks to his wide chakra reserves, could summon Ma and Pa, and with them on his shoulders, could use a frog song and OHKO Minato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

But still, minato knows how to seal naruto's kyubi chakra because minato was the one who created the seal for naruto's RM..

And without his RM, naruto is good as dead.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say Naruto has this win in spades... Naruto is the 4th's legacy... He is a living improvement consisting of traits of both hi parents... Think about it like this... Naruto is just as fast as his father... a lot more durable... more sensor capabilities... and he takes minato's signature move UP TO ELEVEN...

Even if he can close to Naruto and place a seal on him, do you honestly believe he can do some serious damage with a kunai...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto goes on a max speed offensive from the start he can defeat Minato.
    Against A, Minato was barely able to get away by using Hiraishin. If Naruto attacks before Minato sets up Hiraishin then it's over.

If Minato does set up Hiraishin, Naruto can spam clones to destroy every kunai on the battlefield while even more clones attack Minato relentlessly.

If Naruto tries to play defense then he will be screwed. Minato will tag him in a taijutsu clash and ultimately blindside him.

EDIT: Naruto's reflexes are too great. If Bee was able to react to Hiraishin, Naruto can most certainly do it as well.

Naruto takes this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't voted yet, but I am leaning toward minato more than naruto cause minato can probably disrupt naruto kuybi form with a seal, and his reaction speed can make alot of naruto attack useless. A have the element of suprise on his side when he try to take minato out at top speed since minato was unaware of how fast it's yet he still fail so even naruto at top speed will fail, and I doubt naruto can prevent minato from throwing his kunai around the field cause A couldn't. don't forget they face off more than once, so in the second meeting A would have try to prevent minato from spreaing kunai, and has he been successful than minato would have been long dead before the kuybi incident.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato shouldn't have gotten past Nagato and Itachi shouldn't have gotten past Madara (even though I did vote for him). Actually, in my opinion Madara is so indestructible that he shouldn't even be in this tournament. Other than that, my choice here is clear; Naruto takes this.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Im interested on this one, since somehow minato won against itachi, lets see if the ultimate space control, can top the speed that amazed the raikage.

But now I will lean on naruto side since his multiple Kyubi arms can make up for all his blind spots and the massive clones can lead minato to a certain defeat. Minato in this battle only has the upperhand at teleporting where Naruto is faster than Raikage at real speed not teleport speed so i do see the fist of naruto in Minato face before he even can teleport
    Last edited by Josear XIII; July 27, 2011 at 04:30 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nicholas.Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    I haven't voted yet, but I am leaning toward minato more than naruto cause minato can probably disrupt naruto kuybi form with a seal, and his reaction speed can make alot of naruto attack useless. A have the element of suprise on his side when he try to take minato out at top speed since minato was unaware of how fast it's yet he still fail so even naruto at top speed will fail, and I doubt naruto can prevent minato from throwing his kunai around the field cause A couldn't. don't forget they face off more than once, so in the second meeting A would have try to prevent minato from spreaing kunai, and has he been successful than minato would have been long dead before the kuybi incident.
    Naruto's reaction speed is on par with Minato's and he can spam Rasengans from any point on is body. If Minato tries to touch the seal he will get wrecked by a Kyuubi arm.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like instead of a fight between the two strongest shinobi, people wanted a fight between the main character and his daddy.

To me, this is obvious. Naruto wins.

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I am leaning towards Minato because of his seal knowledge.

But this is a real tuff one.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't vote for now, cuz this battle can be pretty damm unpredictable. While Naruto has imo best arsenal of jutsus, now that he uses a lot of variations of Rasengans, i think that Minato's experienced can really play a very important role on this fight. What did we all saw in all the flashbacks that showed Minato's fights? He always had pretty difficult battles in front of him, but no matter what challenge was made to him, he always managed to surpass it, so why won't he also overcome the difficulties that Naruto is going to create ?
    But on the other hand, Minato trusted Naruto and gave to him the mission that he wasn't capable of completing. If we see this way, we can use this to argue for Naruto side, cuz right now Naruto can't really evolve much more. The only thing that he really misses is experience, but Naruto always showed to us that he also can overcome this with his unpredictability, so i am incline in vote for Naruto, due to the fact that his RM really makes him a monster. He has an enormous ammount of chacra and i think he has a shot of being able to stand some attacks from Minato. But the same i might not about Minato. If he is hit by a FRS that's pretty much over.
    Ah i also forgot about Minato's seal techniques. We never know what kinda of technique he possess and i wouldn't be too surprised if he had some that could definitely destroy all Naruto chances of winning.

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I feel like instead of a fight between the two strongest shinobi, people wanted a fight between the main character and his daddy.

To me, this is obvious. Naruto wins.
    It just so happens that the main character and his daddy are known to be wicked strong. Naruto is a legend in the making and his daddy is the epitome of epic in the manga. Even if people disagree about fight results along the way, Minato and Naruto are each deserving because they could realistically stand here in the tournament.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Naruto because other than genjutsu, he basically has all he needs to beat Minato: unorthodox planning, speed, durability, determination, creativity, kage bunshin, Sage Mode, Rikudou Mode, reflexes, and ability to tank. None of Minato's punch will hurt Naruto if he's in Sage or Rikudou Mode as even Raikage's punch barely knocked Naruto down, who admitted he'd have been pulverized in base mode. The best Minato can do is use rasengan, and only if Naruto is in base mode, and even then, it's not an one-shot kill. Apart from Tsukuyomi, almost any normal one-shot jutsu won't be one-shot against Naruto because he's just that damn durable, just ask Kiba or Neji. Any seals Minato tries to freeze Naruto won't work. He can't really do anything about Naruto's seal as Naruto basically changed the seal a bit similar to that of Rikudou Sennin. Since the chakra is already there, all Naruto needs to do is get it.

Summoning wise, Naruto takes it because he can summon more due to Kyuubi's chakra. In Sage Mode, he can create a huge rasengan or rasenshuriken if he wanted to. Minato can dodge it wihtout resorting to Hiraishin, but if Naruto expands rasenshuriken and Minato's on the ground, Minato's gonna be sliced like a cheese.

Minato's main edge, as in any fight he's in, was his speed and Hiraishin. Naruto's Rikudou and Sage Modes take away that edge as he can be fast enough and tank most attacks. Minato's smart and very analytical, but the way Naruto fights is very unique. Look at his fight with Neji and Kakuzu, how he used his real body as a diversion.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Both can do Rasengan so they have the exact same chances of winning, its a complete stalemate.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast