Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: How would you describe your experience of the tournament?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Superb! I liked every part of the tournament. It was flawless.

    5 8.77%
  • Good. I liked almost every part of the tournament.

    22 38.60%
  • Above average. There were more positives than negatives.

    16 28.07%
  • Below average. There were many bad moments although some good.

    13 22.81%
  • Bad. The tournament sucked on every level, not much was good about it.

    0 0%
  • Other (post reason)

    1 1.75%
Thread Closed
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 832

Thread: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

  1. #766
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    There is no indication that Sharingan and MS Genjutsu have not the same effect I only know Tsukuyomi and Shisui's Eye are the special MS Genjutsu... Can you show me a page where it state MS Genjutsu's had better effect than Sharingan Genjutsu because for me it is the same...
    If you had reread my first argument I am arguing because with Bee and Sasuke Itachi needs to do more things to get them into a genjutsu rather than look then Genjutsu them right at the bat... And Bee is more in control in the fight against Itachi when Itachi had said that don't look into my eyes because before that Itachi could Genjutsu'd him more often in the fight if he didn't said that and Bee will not know it...
    Lowering your guard means you need to pressure them into a doing something so that you could prepare the best time you can use your technique to suceed Itachi did that to Bee and Sasuke... But I am saying Bee and Sasuke are different than Minato because Minato is faster and more intelligent than Bee and Sasuke so (It will be Harder to Itachi to Succeed! I am not saying there is 0% chance he will not succeed)... If Sasuke had trouble on keeping up with Raikage with his eyes so that is why he can't focus on him for a SGH why does Minato who had more faster(He is using Hirashin) is easier target for it /facepalm...
    Tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami are the only MS genjutsu and have been shown incredibly more powerful then the average Sharingan genjutsu. I understand your argument, but what you don't seem to get is that Itachi didn't do those things because he was required to. In his fight with Sasuke, Itachi had no trouble launching multiple genjutsus at the beginning of battle or using the first Tsukuyomi. So the argument that Itachi requires time to catch someone off-guard doesn't work. There is no need to lower someone's guard to catch them in a genjutsu. Minato being faster doesn't matter because Itachi doesn't have to follow. All he has to do is wait for the single moment that Minato has to stop and locate him, at which point Itachi can use his genjutsu and trap Minato. Hiraishin may make Minato faster, but he would still need to keep track of where Itachi is, meaning he'll have to eventually look at him to find his location. Otherwise Minato would be incapable of doing anything to Itachi. And Orochimaru showed us that genius intelligence wouldn't prevent someone from being placed in a genjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Let me ask you why bring it up if Raikage lvl 1 and Raikage lvl 2 are different... Minato dodge lvl 2 and Sasuke keep up with lvl 1 so why bring this up?? Because how can you compare lvl 1 to lvl 2 they are entirely different in level of speed...
    It was brought up because even though Ee was moving faster then Sasuke could follow, Sasuke still manage to glance at Ee before he could land his attack. It was an example showing that even if they couldn't keep up, they would still be able to lock eyes and land a genjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    You are now contradicting your post the first thing you said is Deidara waiting to be genjutsu'd know he is waiting for him to trap sasuke in his bomb.. What is it now? LOL! Don't want to bring this Deidara thing because Minato and Deidara fighting style are completely different and I example Bee and Sasuke because they are close on the level/style of Minato...
    I'm not contradicting anything. Deidara was waiting for Sasuke to use a genjutsu, because he knew that once Sasuke used it, Sasuke would assume that Deidara was trapped and willingly get close, where Deidara could then spring his trap where Sasuke couldn't escape. It was for this sort of trick that Deidara purposely trained his left eye to counter genjutsu. Anyway, fighting style doesn't matter. The point was that without direct eye contact and miles away, Sasuke was still able to place Deidara in a genjutsu. This applies to Minato as it shows that Itachi wouldn't need to be near Minato or directly facing him to use a genjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Well after I see the thread at the konohagukure arena about you still thinking about how epic Bee reacted to Hirashin.. I wouldn't further than this just goodluck proving that if Minato just go there ahead for the kill Bee could still epicly dodge it even if Minato could just had a Kunai on Bee's head...
    Kirabi already reacted to Hiraishin once before, there's no reason he couldn't have done so again.

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    The tentacle is still creeping around and if Bee is as epic as you think why does he just attack Minato with the tentacle rather than Raikage because for me this will be much much much better but he didn't could I say Bee is epic no because he didn't done that and that for me is the best thing Bee could do but still what he did is still great but not as epic as you think...
    Kirabi was more concern with looking out for his brother then dealing with Minato. But the fact still remains that Kirabi was able to move his tentacle before Minato could act. That's an established fact, meaning in a one on one situation, Kirabi could hit Minato before he knew it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunlim View Post
    Regardless, that wasn't A's fastest attack which is my point. Sasuke may or may not be able to react to that and chances are he probably won't be able to if he is not expecting it. In all those instances, only the one with Danzou counts(but he was out for blood and all that so who knows how it would have went if he wasn't so angry) since with Mei, Sasuke could be at a position/condition that didn't allow him to dodge it. Same case with Kakashi since he was physically exhausted at those times. But when you add up with the other stuff such as him realising the need to use it and all, Sasuke might very well fall prey to A's fastest attack.
    What do you mean? By all accounts Ee was moving at his fastest speed, so the attack would be up there. If Sasuke was able to react fast enough to create and manipulate Amaterasu, why wouldn't he be able to activate Susanoo? His reflexes are better then Minato's and his defense doesn't require anything other then a conscious activation. Maybe if he had to preform handsigns or something, there would be a point, but all he has to do is think and we literally saw that Sasuke could do that within the even short span of shunshin. Sasuke was in a position to dodge against Mei. Not only had he just dodged her previous attack moments before without even looking at it, but he saw it coming just like Karin did and she had no trouble dodging. And Sasuke really wasn't that physically exhausted considering he was able to continue on even after that.

  2. #767
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    So this 'sasuke was able to keep up on raikage's speed "stuff" is still alive and kicking..? and it even change to sasuke could follow raikage's speed.?wow.. this shouldn't be a debatable.. Sasuke can't follow raikage's speed.. Raikage was making the sharingan look like a trash.. get over with it.. sasuke couldn't follow raikage at all nor he was able to keep up on his speed.. period..

    Sasuke was manage to glance at his side simply because raikage hesitate to attack because of amaterasu.. Raikage make a sound by his hesitation to attack.. The manga clearly shown that sasuke was able to see raikage simply because of the sound. no more, no less..

  3. #768
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    @DementedKirby


    Quote Quote:
    * I still can't believe how in the hell Sasuke beat Sasori. Period. Those who defended Hidan said that he only needed one scratch and game over. Yeah, well that's the same case for Sasori. One scratch = all over. And they both lost.
    LOL by 1 shoting him right off the bat? What is to discuss in this?

    Sasori. Fight starts:
    Sasuke puts up Susano and notices that Sasori its a puppet and where is his hearth (sharingan) and then shots 1 arrow = win. Also yes Sasuke starts with Susano off the bat from the moment he got it in ALL his fights.

    Hidan. Fight starts:
    Sasuke puts up Susano and sends 1 arrow that would anihilate his chest. After that Sasuke would notice something is wrong as Hidan is not dead. How will he notice? Well first off all Hidan needs to remove himself from the arrow (stuck in his chest) and that would be a long and hard job as his chest muscles are destroyed(even if he does not die he needs muscles to move) and by the fact that Sharingan can see chakra system and chakra. When a body dies that is gone, now considering Hidan will continue to have a chakra system = he is alive.

    In both of these fights those 2 will NEVER be able to even scrach Sasuke considering Susano. Even if we asume the attack is 1 cm from Sasuke and Sasuke can still put up Susano. So not only would he use it off the bat (so making any attack useless) but he could put it up before any attack could hit him(considering his sharingan its close to imposible to get a hit in and him not notice considering he even noticed Raikage coming behind him after the super speed attack).

    Quote Quote:
    * I still can't believe how Gaara won against Danzou. I could give a rat's ass about Danzou and Gaara's not one of my favorite characters but that win was blatant fan votes. Period. Danzou has frickin' Izanagi and Shisui's Mangekyou. Not only that, but he's got some badass sealing jutsu and a giant tapir summon. How he lost isn't anyone's guess. That was clearly fan voting.
    How in the world would Danzou unseal his hand lol? Danzou DOES NOT have Izanagi up to the moment that hand comes into play and he will die (considering his feats) long BEFORE Izanagi get's to play a role in the fight. All Gaara needs to do is summon the avalanche of sand or send some chakra from below the ground to kill Danzou before he knows WTF is happening.
    As for the MS eye(we had no idea it was even a MS eye) we had NO IDEA what that was doing back then so it was irrelevant.

    Quote Quote:
    * I still can't believe how Hidan lost to Tsunade. He's immortal and if Tsunade doesn't know of his jutsu she's dead - end of story. She's a fighter type ninja as well as a medical ninja and even if she can heal her wounds that still won't erase the blood that Hidan has licked in order to do his ritual. Even if she regenerates, he's immortal and she has shown no abilities that would be able to incapacitate him. She's an unarmed fighter. What's she gonna do? Decapitate him with an uppercut a la Mortal Kombat fatality?
    By punching him to pieces before he draws blood or even if draws that by hitting him before he summons his ritual and by braking the grond everywhere so Hidan can't do the ritual. Tsunade usualy smashes the ground to pieces tring to get to his target so is no need for her to know about the ritual to do it. Then she has the summon that can cover a LARGE area in acid melting Hidan instantly and 1 shoting him as a result.

    As you can see the other had ways of winning but Sasuke vs JMan? None...

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    So this 'sasuke was able to keep up on raikage's speed "stuff" is still alive and kicking..? and it even change to sasuke could follow raikage's speed.?wow.. this shouldn't be a debatable.. Sasuke can't follow raikage's speed.. Raikage was making the sharingan look like a trash.. get over with it.. sasuke couldn't follow raikage at all nor he was able to keep up on his speed.. period..

    Sasuke was manage to glance at his side simply because raikage hesitate to attack because of amaterasu.. Raikage make a sound by his hesitation to attack.. The manga clearly shown that sasuke was able to see raikage simply because of the sound. no more, no less..
    Sasuke showed IDENTICAL speed to MINATO in his fight with Raikage. Both of them needed a INSTANT attack/move/whatever to defend vs Raikage attack. Even Minato noticed Raikage when he was 1cm from his face...
    Last edited by xXan; August 07, 2011 at 01:56 AM.

  4. #769
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    "Quiapo" = one of the most notorious black market in the world.
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    386
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Nope. it was different.. minato seen raikage's punch and escape immediately.. while sasuke seen raikage just because of the sound, while raikage stop for attacking sasuke. and sasuke's riblet + amaterasu was already activated. And how come sasuke has an identical speed to minato in his fight against raikage.? Sasuke can't even do a thing. He was the same as a wondering genin who lost in the forest just to see where was raikage was going to hit him..

    And how come sasuke showed an identical speed to minato in his fight against raikage whereas he never use his speed to escape on raikage's attack. He was just standing there while activating his shield to depend himself to an atttack that he can't see.. Sasuke was just waiting to raikage to punch him, it never concern him because he has a shield to protect himself. He activate his shield while he look like a fodder ninja while standing just to wait for his enemies attack.. is that what you called an identical speed to minato.? Well, it's your opinion anyway..

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #770
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasty View Post
    So this 'sasuke was able to keep up on raikage's speed "stuff" is still alive and kicking..? and it even change to sasuke could follow raikage's speed.?wow.. this shouldn't be a debatable.. Sasuke can't follow raikage's speed.. Raikage was making the sharingan look like a trash.. get over with it.. sasuke couldn't follow raikage at all nor he was able to keep up on his speed.. period..

    Sasuke was manage to glance at his side simply because raikage hesitate to attack because of amaterasu.. Raikage make a sound by his hesitation to attack.. The manga clearly shown that sasuke was able to see raikage simply because of the sound. no more, no less..
    If you reread better, you would see exactly how we're comparing Sasuke to Ee's speed. We were directly told in the series that to dodge someone, the person has to be near their speed, otherwise there's no way they could dodge even if they saw the attack coming, i.e. Sasuke following Lee with his Sharingan but still unable to react to his attacks. And as I said before, there's absolutely no sign that Ee slowed down or hesitated his attack against Sasuke. If Sasuke had located Ee due to him putting his foot down, it would have been shown connected. Instead Ee's foot landing and Sasuke glancing back were done at different times.

  7. #771
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    @bhasty

    Quote Quote:
    Nope. it was different.. minato seen raikage's punch and escape immediately.. while sasuke seen raikage just because of the sound, while raikage stop for attacking sasuke.
    Nop. Look here Raikage moves to the left of Sasuke and Sasuke FOLLOWS him with his eyes, the eyes are looking to his left:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html

    Then look here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html

    Raikage charges behind Sasuke and Sasuke uses Amaterasu BEFORE the sound. Then Raikages hits the ground and stops. Sasuke reacted to the fact that Raikage dispeared from his FIELD OF VISION and he was damn sure he would pop behind him so the shield of flames. Sasuke reacted to that way before Raikage was 1cm from his face. This shows actualy better reaction times then Minato.
    So yes Sasuke reacted FASTER then Minato. Its irrelevant what happened AFTER the wall of flames as Raikage was FORCED to stop his attack because of Sasuke's action (and no sound to give it away lol).

    Quote Quote:
    and sasuke's riblet + amaterasu was already activated.
    God no. Raikage charges Susano was active but the instant action (like Minato teleporting) is creating Amaterasu on Susano.

    Its clear Amaterasu was NOT active:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html

    Quote Quote:
    And how come sasuke has an identical speed to minato in his fight against raikage.? Sasuke can't even do a thing. He was the same as a wondering genin who lost in the forest just to see where was raikage was going to hit him..
    LOL! Minato himself showed NO SPEED. So that is the point. Minato teleported away (instant action) and Sasuke uses Amaterasu (instant action). Teleporting away is ACTIVATING A JUTSU and not actualy speed like in movement. Minato showed no actual speed that is above Sasuke in that encounter. Also a genin would NOT be able to make Raikage lose a hand and comiting suicide moment later ... So in other words what you stated there is just hating on Sasuke.

    Quote Quote:
    And how come sasuke showed an identical speed to minato in his fight against raikage whereas he never use his speed to escape on raikage's attack. He was just standing there while activating his shield to depend himself to an atttack that he can't see.. Sasuke was just waiting to raikage to punch him, it never concern him because he has a shield to protect himself. He activate his shield while he look like a fodder ninja while standing just to wait for his enemies attack.. is that what you called an identical speed to minato.? Well, it's your opinion anyway..
    Same thing as above. Sasuke activated a instant jutsu and so had Minato. Minato was unable to move away with his speed. So because of that there feat is the same. Its all about speed to move away and reaction times and Sasuke actualy showed better ones as to activate Amaterasu when Raikage had a greater distance from him then in Minato's case and ST jutsu.

    Minato himself was like a statue to Raikage charging and had to escape by using a jutsu that moves him from point A to B instantly. Sasuke on the other hand reacted with the same speed by activating another insant jutsu.
    One has a movement based jutsu and the other has a shield type. Based on that there reaction times and actualy speed (aside from activating a jutsu to teleport away) is the same.

  8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #772
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Note that Raikage charging in a straight line towards Minato and him using his Sunshin to speed splitz side ways are completly different scenarios.

    And claiming Minato reacted 'immediatly' to Raikage isnt the right choice of word,, far from it.

    Minato reacting immediatly is him reacting the instant Raikage moves an inch, Raikage was touching Minato's nose, Minato's expression clearly shows he didnt see s**t until Raikage was right on him. Thats not taking anything from Minato but don't try to make it sound like Minato was playing a child's game while Raikage charged at him, he cut it really freaking close and he didnt do it on purpose, his eyes were wide open and yelled ; SPAM THAT OH SHIT BUTTON!&?%?

    My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    .
    -

  10. #773
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    What do you mean? By all accounts Ee was moving at his fastest speed, so the attack would be up there. If Sasuke was able to react fast enough to create and manipulate Amaterasu, why wouldn't he be able to activate Susanoo? His reflexes are better then Minato's and his defense doesn't require anything other then a conscious activation. Maybe if he had to preform handsigns or something, there would be a point, but all he has to do is think and we literally saw that Sasuke could do that within the even short span of shunshin. Sasuke was in a position to dodge against Mei. Not only had he just dodged her previous attack moments before without even looking at it, but he saw it coming just like Karin did and she had no trouble dodging. And Sasuke really wasn't that physically exhausted considering he was able to continue on even after that.
    Because Raikage traveled around Sasuke instead of straight at him? Shortest distance between two points is a straight line? Because situations are different then and what happened in the manga. And since when did we get that his reflexes are better than Minato's?

    Sasuke was down on his knees a few moments after that and Mei's second attack did cover a larger area so Sasuke who was exhausted and weakened might not have been able to dodge it.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #774
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    Note that Raikage charging in a straight line towards Minato and him using his Sunshin to speed splitz side ways are completly different scenarios.

    And claiming Minato reacted 'immediatly' to Raikage isnt the right choice of word,, far from it.

    Minato reacting immediatly is him reacting the instant Raikage moves an inch, Raikage was touching Minato's nose, Minato's expression clearly shows he didnt see s**t until Raikage was right on him. Thats not taking anything from Minato but don't try to make it sound like Minato was playing a child's game while Raikage charged at him, he cut it really freaking close and he didnt do it on purpose, his eyes were wide open and yelled ; SPAM THAT OH SHIT BUTTON!&?%?
    Minato didn't look all that concerned either time Raikage charged at him Minato completely escaped and responded to the fastest attack of the man who, since Minato's death, is said to be the fastest in the Narutoverse. The only person who was like omgwtf?!?! was raikage, because Minato, who was as cool as a fan, dipped on him.

    Show us the concern:


  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #775
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Yep, that first panel shows no worry whatsoever...

    If you look at this page, you see the shock on Minato's face at Raikage's speed. You can see the grimace on his face when he teleports to the tree in the first place. The second time around, neither Minato nor A show any sense of worry or concern or shock because they've been exposed to each other's abilities.

    The first time around, neither Minato nor Raikage show a massive level of concern, but both are definitely shocked by each other's speed.

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #776
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    There is definite shock by raikage, shown by his words and by "?!?!?!?!?!?!" and sweatdrops all over the place. That's it.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  17. #777
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    I said there was shock on the Raikage's part. And if you don't think that widened eyes and the grimace on Minato's face meant that he was shocked as well, then there's no point to me discussing this with you.

  18. #778
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    tolerance land
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Minato didn't look all that concerned either time Raikage charged at him Minato completely escaped and responded to the fastest attack of the man who, since Minato's death, is said to be the fastest in the Narutoverse. The only person who was like omgwtf?!?! was raikage, because Minato, who was as cool as a fan, dipped on him.

    Show us the concern.

    I really love the way you twists thinks, why not post page 14???
    If I didn't know the manga I would probably press " thanks" by on your post. Fact is both were concern initially of eachother it's all on their facial expressions.
    Minato is the male barbie .Barbie is popular for being pretty and Minato for being cool. Power wise compare to the top is just

  19. #779
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    I said there was shock on the Raikage's part. And if you don't think that widened eyes and the grimace on Minato's face meant that he was shocked as well, then there's no point to me discussing this with you.
    Naruto had the same look A's Minato when Raikage closed in, and neither was really caring. As for this "grimace" is that the new way Kishi displays shock?

    @silvers: I am glad you think you know the manga. Many congrats.
    Last edited by jdw; August 07, 2011 at 07:53 AM.

    Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

  20. #780
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    tolerance land
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto Tournament Discussion Thread V.2

    Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Naruto had the same look A's Minato when Raikage closed in, and neither was really caring. As for this "grimace" is that the new way Kishi displays shock?
    No this is how kishi displays shock
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/542/14
    Look at minatos face the guy is clearly in shock.
    Your love for this fictional character is unhealty.
    Ps.@ JDW to hell with the congrats, I want a cookie.
    Last edited by Silvers Rayleigh; August 07, 2011 at 08:05 AM.
    Minato is the male barbie .Barbie is popular for being pretty and Minato for being cool. Power wise compare to the top is just

Thread Closed
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts