Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: The ingredients thread

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The ingredients thread

Ingredients with a huge amount of capture levels have been shown in this story. From plants to animals, from peaceful beasts to aggressive beasts. Which ingredient left a great impression? Which ingredient would be on your menu? Which ingredient do you look forward to? I think God but anyway discuss everything about the ingredients over here
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The ingredients thread

I think that Mellow Cola was one of the most dangerous ingredient to acquire.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. The Mellow Cola was tough to get, but the Ozone Herb is definitely a close second. The Mellow Cola involved fighting the sphinx using all of that crazy technique so that it'd cry properly, plus they had to beat the desert and stuff. Kinda sucked.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I like rice a lot, in one episode there was a straberry rice was it? That must be delicious. And all those sweets-related animals and islands and whatnot i like the best! The century soup though is really memorable, because of the effect it creates. The rainbow fruit was memorable as well because the flavour changes and i a new taste wave hits you once the temperature changes! Cool stuff. I don't know if it's just me, but when i read the Ozone herb arc i literally salivated when Toriko and Komatsu ate those vegetables. I never experienced the "salivating effect" that everyone is talking about when reading Toriko, but the Ozon herb made me do so.

I would say the century soup is the most memorable.

And while we're at it, i dunno if it's Shima not having fleshed out the concept of God yet, but early on when he showed how the leaders of the world ate God it didn't have any special effect (like strong light coming from it or something). I have this concept that God might be the most oridinary ingridient ever, but prepared in a very delicious way. For example sushi. At least that's based on the chapters "showing" God.
    Last edited by Freezer; July 11, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

New Reply