Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 26 Discussion | Ch. 27 Prediction

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 26 Discussion | Ch. 27 Prediction

Thanks, Defade! Last year we didn't have a translator and releases were a couple of months late and look at AnE now. Three translations at once! Including saladusu's, which is late this month. I wonder what's happened to her.

So none of Rin's friends actually made up with him. Koneko said he doesn't trust him yet, Izumo came because Shura asked them to, Shima didn't really want to come, only Bon admitted he's Rin's camrade, even if he accused Rin of starting their non-speaking days. Oh, and Shiemi said she's not afraid of him. "Thanks for coming anyway" indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by l3gitimat3 View Post
    ya know? i was reading what somebody said and apparently there was a spoiler in SQ for the next chapter. the person who read it said that they were "So worried about Yukio."
    huh. i was a little shocked that yukio was just like "let's go" and everything, but i feel like he was really hurt to hear that his brother would be killed. but i got the feeling he had to prioritize things first. like "saving everyone from the impure king is my duty as an exorcist, so i have to put that first".
    poor yukio. has anyone even TOLD him yet that his brother could possibly be saved?
    maybe he'll get depressed and finally be possessed by a demon?!
    Now I'm worried about him too. I've heard that twins are much closer to each other than their families (wifes, kids). Although I know AnE is just a work of fiction Yukio has always been protecting Rin. After he heard about the execution he said he's going to the battlefield, but he wasn't in the last page with all the people who are gathering to fight. Even Cute Factor Kuro and Tatsuma's supposedly dead hand were there! Yukio didn't hear that Rin could be saved and I think that he may be planning to do something about it himself, something he didn't want to share with anyone. I think it may be something he'd never do if he wasn't in such a state and in this situation.

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Defade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow, months behind? And AoEx isn't even that hard to translate. I guess the anime really did wonders for it's popularity.

Also, Yukio was shown in the last page, I think. There was a panel with someone holding a gun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oh man i'm so excited for the next chapter!!!i just wish it came faster!!!thanks defade for translating the chapter!!!the person that did this chapter was a little iffy. i mean i appreciate the effort the other translator did but it was really hard to follow. i hope we get to see kuro in the brawl against the impure king!!!i mean he was shown in that one panel but the expression on his face was like "where's everybody going?" i mean we've seen him in action in the anime but we really haven't actually seen him helping rin in a battle (which i've been dying to see!)i don't think kazue would kill another father in such a short amount of time but that last panel with the tatsuma's bloody hand was sorta leaning towards D-E-A-D. but i hope i'm wrong, i really hope kazue won't do that. i wonder if mephisto was lying when he said he's 'allergic' to dirty things.

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, earlier on the fandom was comprised on this forum of me, Hamy, candy, addenza, and riki, QofM was the translator. She was so busy and found the Kyoto accent was an incredible pain (I will never forget when the most likely translation for Bon's remark to Shima in chapter 13 was "I'm so pissed I could eat a dog.")

I think Tatsuma isn't dead, but rather near death. I think Shiemi will save him, and then he will teach Bon the seals that exploit the presence of flames to destroy the Impure King.

Poor Yukio though. What will happen to him in the longterm?
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Defade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm definitely worried about Yukio(and so is Okamoto Nobuhiko, lol, he mentions "I don't want Yukio to become a demon" every time on the niconico interviews). Despite what Shura said to him a few chapters ago, it seems like he's still bottling everything up - that certainly can't be healthy in the long term. Right now it just feels like he is isolated from everyone else, even his own brother.

I hope Rin will give him a good wake up speech/slap/punch/kick/whatever works.

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Yeah, earlier on the fandom was comprised on this forum of me, Hamy, candy, addenza, and riki, QofM was the translator. She was so busy and found the Kyoto accent was an incredible pain (I will never forget when the most likely translation for Bon's remark to Shima in chapter 13 was "I'm so pissed I could eat a dog.")
    omg, that's hilarious. That was supposed to be the 'feed that composure shit to the dogs' line, right? Great, now I can't read it the same way ever again.
    Last edited by Defade; July 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member l3gitimat3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im kinda hoping that when rin meets up with yukio again he'll start crying. i just wanna see yukio just doing that man-cry thing and then have rin comfort him~ <3
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chiyuuka's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone else feel suguro is kinda hypocritical?

Shima was like: oh yeah i know it's hard on you, him being your dad and everything...

but then Suguro turns around like, shut up I'll deal with this myself.

so i dont see why he has a problem with Rin 'carrying everything himself' and i can't believe heez still pissed off.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i thought that too. bon and rin seem very similar in personality, cept bon is rougher. so when he started to handle things on his own and what not i was like, WTF man? i mean u r doin the same thing so shaddup!
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

im kinda hoping that when rin meets up with yukio again he'll start crying. i just wanna see yukio just doing that man-cry thing and then have rin comfort him~ <3
    HE wont.

I definitely think that the words that was said to him by Todou will play a major effect. Maybe the Impure King will see an opening there and possess him, just to be saved by his brother and Bon.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Zaresh's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Just posting an appreciation.

Keep in mind that the mangaka has been making foreshadowing concerning Yukio's fall since a while. Maybe not this time, but Yukio is still a son of satan, so he can be a vessel for demons and demonic power; he's weaker than Rin, but I bet he's valid.

Now I'm wondering when are going to appear the angels. Everything is better with angels, ancient gods... and unicorns, that's it :lol:.
    Last edited by Zaresh; July 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

....what if unicorns are a type of demon?! DDD:
    Icon made by me!~

Spoiler show

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Zaresh's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

....what if unicorns are a type of demon?! DDD:
    Oh, I see... It's a possibility. I mean, there's a phoenix-like demon. Hmmmmmmmm...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see a Fenris type of demon I love wolf demons ><

Anywho Rin will be having a big talk with Yukio soon, he's been acting strange since meeting the demon, you think Yukio in the future could be possessed? He always seemed in control and stuff, but there are hints he is jeoulous in a way of Rin unlike Rin who is just doing his best to surpass him

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chiyuuka's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Unicorns FTW XD!!!!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

So enlighten a recent reader...When the next chapter will come out? :O