Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimimaro

70 59.32%
  • Suigetsu

48 40.68%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    They mean literally drowning him, as in filling his lungs with Suigetsu, lol
    Kimmimaro can turn into a solid bone, so I doubt it would be much of a problem for him.
    Also, he could manipulate his vertebrate to forcefully exhale the water from his lungs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea...I wasn't saying that Suigetsu wins with that, I was simply explaining what they meant by drowning, since someone brought up the Gaara fight...but carry on

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if he had a water source I would go for suigetsu as he could turn into that water giant and drown kimimaru within himself..... In turn without that things are complicated. As far as speed goes I would think neither has an exceptional edge over the other. Kimimaru's bones won't really do much to suigetsu for a long while to say the least. Not sure what the limits of him turning to water are though. If I recall receiving a biju bomb head on did not leave him as a solid body but rather in a half liquid, half solid form which is the opposite of what I would expect from him being knocked out. The fight is too convenient in that sense, he should be able to take anything kimimaru can throw with marginal damage if any at all. I would also think suigetsu can indeed break kimimaru's bone armor. He has a pretty damn special sword and the ability to increase his own strength somewhat considerably so I would think he has a pretty good shot here. I still have trouble seeing either one winning though... things would be different if kimimaru had any non physical ninjutsu lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i go with kimimaro,Suigetsu hasn't done really anything so far besides stopping hachibi bomb and kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku with the CS2 was something else..

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i go with kimimaro,Suigetsu hasn't done really anything so far besides stopping hachibi bomb and kimimaro's Shikotsumyaku with the CS2 was something else..
    except we have no reason to believe kimimaru's attacks would actually hurt suigetsu. So far suigetsu has shown to be largely immune to physical damage, only non physical ninjutsu and actual chakra blasts have actually caused damage (or something akin to that). Kimimaru has the stamina advantage but in turn suigetsu does kinda have enough time to figure out something. Heck, his freedom to take damage with marginal consequences would perhaps be enough to get an actual opening on kimimaru.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sevenheadedmirror's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu should clearly win this, Kimi has no chakra control besides bone forming so he is down trying to damage him, besides suigetsu can drown Kimi in the same technique his brother does. I'll go for suigetsu on this one.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is kimimaru a lower tier though? He his stats are in league with jonnin like sabuza or asuma for one thing.... He was also strong enough to singlehandedly take out the sound 4. The sound 4 were at least chunnin level ninja, I would even go as far as saying they currently are as strong or stronger than most of the rookies (their stats support that idea too).

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marshmallow-sama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw man, this is a toughie. Like both opponents can't really hurt each other lol I'm going with my main man Kimi. His speed and Kekkei Genkai should do the trick

Yum~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    He can't produce that much water on his own. And as far as i know there is no other water source on their battle field.
    No water source on the battle field vs. Suigetsu = clear advantage to his adversary. The battlefield neutrality gives no advantage to any combatant. Meaning that for it to be neutral, there must be some water. Just enough water to not give Suigetsu an unfair advantage against Kimimaro.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

even if they both can't harm eath other at the start kimmi has more chakra so i give him the win.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    even if they both can't harm eath other at the start kimmi has more chakra so i give him the win.
    Why are people saying this Suigetsu CAN drown people with his body, as his brother showed, hence he CAN hurt Kimi... besides we all know how much Kimi sucks at breathing. LOL.
    To in infer something and pose it as implied in the source is to justify something.
    The justification that an arc or a story sucks because the author is as tired as us from it can't apply since it's the author's fault it sucks to begin with.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ How does he suck at breathing? D: Did I miss something!? Unless you're talking about his sickness? *scratches head*

Yum~

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow-sama View Post
    ^ How does he suck at breathing? D: Did I miss something!? Unless you're talking about his sickness? *scratches head*
    Yes I am... I am aware it is cancelled for the tournament (at least I believe so) but it was just for the LOLs... the joke, however, doesn't disproves my argument. XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kirby800's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

this is quite simple... kimimaro cannot hurt suigetsu... suigetsu on the other hand can drown kimimaro. but kimimaro will win simply because of the fan boy love....

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh okay. lol Hmm, the only thing I can think of for Kimi's defense against getting drowned is Kimi using his excellent speed to avoid Suigetsu's water form. Though I think Sui is pretty fast when he's water, but then again I can't remember.

Also, just because he can drown someone doesn't mean he will. That's not really his style, well at least I think so.
    Last edited by Marshmallow-sama; July 07, 2011 at 08:18 PM.

Yum~

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast