Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimimaro

70 59.32%
  • Suigetsu

48 40.68%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

I think that in a battle like this, where neither can really kill the other, kimimaro is more likely to beat suigetsu until he cannot do much due to chakra loss and therefore kimi would win due to incapacity. It isnt 100%, but of the two kimi showed actual fighting ability and suigetsu only showed that he is a survivor. He can lose via incapacity and survive.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding the drowing argument: Suigetsu hasn't shown he can use the water prison and even if he could Kimimaro could simply break out of it using Sawarabi No Mai. If Suigetsu wants to use his own body to drown Kimimaro then he would first need to overpower him, which is very unlikely. Even in case some miracle happens and Suigetsu manages to pin down Kimimaro and stuff his mouth with water, Kimimaro can once again escape by using Sawarabi No Mai.

Both fighters can't wound each other so I'am going to vote for the one that has shown more staminaand thus can outlast the other one, which would be Kimimaro.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro is one of the most amazing ninja in the series in both concept and execution. Had he not died, I really have a hard time finding a ninja who would be able to defeat him. Yet, I fail to see a way he can harm someone who can turn into water and negate physical attacks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@DementedKirby

Thats because he can't, so they will simply hack and slash each other for days, thus my stamina argument.

At some point one of them will fall over from exhaustion, which I think is Suigetsu because we have seen he gets dehydrated quite fast simply by carrying his huge sword around... and now he needs to swing it around for such extended time that its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    kimmi will just drink suigetsu.
    Thats Chouji's power...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shaunlim's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimi wins since Suigetsu haven't shown anything to go through the bone defense and the only way to win is via suffocation but that isn't exactly a problem for Kimi since he was able to survived being burried under tons of sands. So yeah, Kimi wins by outlasting him since he can't really harm Suigetsu as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

kimmi can simply create a layer of bone over his mouth if it does come to suigetsu trying to drown him. which imo is pretty hard unless you are able to hold down your victim which would be nigh impossible for suigetsu to achieve against kimmi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure breathing is beneficial to Kimimaro so I think drowning is one of the better ways to go against Kimi. When Kimi fought Gaara, Gaara made no attempt to drown him. Since when has Gaara tried to drown anyone? He was trying to crush him as he does to everyone and Kimimaro powered his way out of the sand. Until I see Kimimaro survive in the voids of space, I think it is safe to say he could be drowned.

That being said, I do believe it will end up being a stamina battle.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
    all this drowning talk, u guys remember Gaara drowning him into the earth with his sand jutsu but he still got out. And its much harder to escape than water. I give this to Kimimaro. Suigetsu will run out of chakra first
    Well Gaara didn't drown him, he buried him...there's a big difference...however I'm not sure if it would work...CS 2's huge tail can easily create a distance the moment Suigetsu gets close...if ever

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro Wins AGAIN. Yes they cant do much damage to each other... at the beginning of the fight but as it goes on hits will land, maybe on both sides but this is why I say Kimimaro will win from what we have seen Suigetsu is nothing with the executioners blade compared to Zabuza, whom mind you was beaten by Kimimaro a few rounds ago. His fatal flaw is that he isnt even strong enough to wield it properly, having to expand his arms to even be able to swing it, and though expanding his arms makes him stronger it would make since that becoming that bulky so fast and not being use to it would make him slower as well. Thus he gains the advantage in strength and loses in speed, whereas Kimimaro's bone growth has shown no change in his strength or speed, so no matter what Kimi does he'll still be equally strong and fast. IMO force attacks are much better than cutting attacks, if the pressure of Gaara's desert of sand couldnt crush Kimi's bones and organs what can Suigetsu do with the demon blade. Who's to say that Kimi's bones arent dense enough to just break the blade again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is kimimaro even in the lower bracket, he already won this tournament before it even started :/

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I go with suigetsu, i see a lot of possibilities going on his side, also he said he is almost master with all the other swords, well i could be wrong coz i dont remember it well but people can check about this and make my comment invalid

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

when this statement was made, it was by Suigetsu yes, but instead of himself like you think, he was actually referring to his brother being adapt with all the swordsman blades.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    Why is kimimaro even in the lower bracket, he already won this tournament before it even started :/
    I asked this question during Kimi's first match and never got an answer, a person of his calibur should have been in the top tier, but oh well. lol cheers to the Kimimaro fans i guess. lol

Kimimaro FTW!!!!!!!!!!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro had proved more than neji in the whole manga,neji had started in then manga since the chunin exam and kimimaro was just show in the rescue sasuke's arc and still kimimaro showed what the Shikotsu Myaku - Corpse Bone Pathways (Kaguya Clan) can do This clan has the ability to manipulate their bone structure. They can remove their bones at will to create weapons as strong as steel and also use their ability to spurn the creation of new bones. Kimimaro would utilize dances which took advantage of this ability and flower to used his Kekkei Genkai as ultimate limit . These taijutsu techniques would mix body movement with his ability to extend bones. Kimimaro would also use his Earth Seal to expand these dance forms, granting him the ability to use his bloodline to its ultimate limit and kimimato CS2 will expand his power beyond any power and he will be able to use his taijutsu at full power.
    i think is silly that people think that a shinobi as strong as kimimato could die of drowing because suigetsu control watter element and can evaporate at will.
    Last edited by EMS; July 08, 2011 at 08:38 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashidad's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Water drowns end of...too many comments suggesting kimmi is this be all end all of a beast.I'm not buying it.Hows he
    gonna kill water lol.He's no electricity to short him out,he's no fire to dry him out..lol.Noway i see him winning this.Yet
    suprizes do happen.I'm with Suigestu here,he's a beast in his own right.And he took a full byuuidama blast and lived
    to boot.Whether the was a large body of water present or not.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit
    When Kimi fought Gaara, Gaara made no attempt to drown him. Since when has Gaara tried to drown anyone? He was trying to crush him as he does to everyone and Kimimaro powered his way out of the sand.
    Its all good and tasty, but imagine you are buried with sand and you try to breathe.. yeah, you are literally drowned in sand. Of course Gaara was trying to immobilize Kimi for good <and for life>, but when you look at it that way, it was also in some way 'drowning' because.. how could you breathe in sand?

Going with Kimi, just because I don't think he will loose in a battle of endurance and chakra capacity.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast