Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimimaro

70 59.32%
  • Suigetsu

48 40.68%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

this keeps the others ones nicely aligned

As a member of the Kaguya clan, Kimimaro possessed their rare bloodline, Shikotsumyaku. With it, he was able to manipulate the bones in his body to form weapons and create defenses through his many dances. His bloodline also appeared to give him some limited healing, as his bones and skin quickly regenerated from the damage done to them. In addition, Kimimaro holds the Earth Seal, giving him an increase in chakra and physical power. Kimimaro is skilled enough with his Cursed Seal that he can preform partial transformations. With his abilities, Kimimaro is well suited for close combat fighting. He has demonstrated impressive speed and dexterity to go alongside his taijutsu.

A member of Uchiha Sasuke's Taka inspired by his elder brother Mangetsu, he aspires to collect all seven swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. Using his Suika no Jutsu, he liquefy and change the shape and size of his body. His watery form renders conventional physical attacks futile. Being in the presence of bodies of water, he merge with the ambient water to increase his size and aid in his recuperation.

Cast your vote and discuss (logically) why you voted for who you voted for. Have fun, but keep it clean!
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MonsterEnvy's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kimimaro vs Suigetsu

Suigetsu can't hurt him so Kimmi can just slash him until Sui runs out of Chakra
    Know your Place Humans

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Neither guy can really harm the other. But Kimimaro is far too much of a beast to lose to anyone in this bracket. He wins.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu can just become water as Kimimaro slashes him. Suigetsu can drown Kimimaro.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    Suigetsu can just become water as Kimimaro slashes him. Suigetsu can drown Kimimaro.
    He can't produce that much water on his own. And as far as i know there is no other water source on their battle field.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Suigetsu . Everyone is rating Kimimaro's power in relation to how he fought b4 the time skip . Yes , someone able to beat Gaara and Lee [he would if not for his illness] should be crowned winner , but that was pre-time skip . Post-time skip , the characters have grown a lot stronger . They got access to their more powerful techniques .

Suigetsu on the other hand , has that demon sword . The only thing that would have caused his defeat INHO would have been his sword being broken . But as well know , that sword can absorb the opponents body iron [I also assume that after a couple of slashes , Kimimaro might just die to having too low iron content in his body .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is worse than A vs. Madara, hahaha...they literally can't harm each other.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going with Suigetsu here. While neither character can physically hurt the other, Suigetsu has the additional option of drowning Kimimaro by flowing down his throat. Kimimaro's only choice in defeating Suigetsu would be attempting to outlast him til his chakra runs out, while Suigetsu can attempt to drown Kimimaro right from the beginning.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've voted for kimimaro because his best dance stops suigetsu's water. and suigetsu's technique needs chakra,then he won't be able to use it long.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i go with suigetsu kim would not even be able to touch hm since he turns into water

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    I voted for Suigetsu . Everyone is rating Kimimaro's power in relation to how he fought b4 the time skip . Yes , someone able to beat Gaara and Lee [he would if not for his illness] should be crowned winner , but that was pre-time skip . Post-time skip , the characters have grown a lot stronger . They got access to their more powerful techniques .

Suigetsu on the other hand , has that demon sword . The only thing that would have caused his defeat INHO would have been his sword being broken . But as well know , that sword can absorb the opponents body iron [I also assume that after a couple of slashes , Kimimaro might just die to having too low iron content in his body .
    But you're assuming that Suigetsu could wound Kimimaro. I doubt very seriously with the bone pulse, Kubikiribōchō would be able to hurt Kimmimaro. That's also completely ignoring the fact that Suigetsu would most likely not be able to land a hit on him. Your right about people changing and growing over the time skip. However, we didn't get introduced to suigetsu until after the time skip, and what he has shown as a swordsman absolutely pales in comparison to what kimimaro can do with his bone pulse bloodline. That is Also completely ignoring the enhancements the cured seal gives him.

The only thing that's keeping Suigetsu from being completely out matched is his ability to survive attacks. Oh I know the story "suigetsu was put up against to opponents with his natural weakness, one of those happened to be one of the best swordsman we've seen in the manga." To that I say " to bad." That's all we've seen from him and I'm not gonna give the dude the benefit of the doubt from hear-say from other characters. That's bull crap when we refuse to believe things said by characters based on evidence provided later in the manga.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu has never shown the ability to be able to drown oponents, not to mention Kimimaro can just turn into a giant bone avoiding that method altogether.

IMO Kimimaro will just keep slashing Suigetsu until he runs out of chakra and turns into a pond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

all this drowning talk, u guys remember Gaara drowning him into the earth with his sand jutsu but he still got out. And its much harder to escape than water. I give this to Kimimaro. Suigetsu will run out of chakra first
    Last edited by Lelo; July 07, 2011 at 03:52 PM.

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

with the heat from kimi's speed,suigetsu's water would evaporate. but I agree with uchihahunter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They mean literally drowning him, as in filling his lungs with Suigetsu, lol

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast