Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

102 73.38%
  • Hashirama

37 26.62%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs Hashirama

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs Hashirama

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    According to the databook, Susano'o is only obtainable when you can do both Tsukuyumi and Amaterasu.
    Then perhaps he was refering to those born with Ama and Tsuk. Perhaps there are more variations of MS some with Ama and MS and some with ST tecks and some with other unknown.
    The only thing we know for sure is that we have a MS user with a diferent tech then those 2.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak5191 View Post
    Danzo said, "Amaterasu, it's been a while seen I've seen that. You are indeed Itachi's brother." That indicates that not everyone gets the same abilities, and Sasuke having the same abilities just means he is similar to Itachi seeing as they are brothers.

Kamui and whatever ability Madara has are more different abilities. But like you said Susano'o might be common among all the MS users.
    And from what other place would Danzo have seen Amaterasu from? Only five people have ever possess the MS, four of them had the double MS and were full blooded Uchiha. Madara and Izuna were around before Danzo's time. Which only leaves Itachi. I can't believe that people are actually entertaining the idea the Madara didn't possess Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. lol.....

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Truth to be told, the bringer of darkness genjutsu instantly destroys Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, leaving Susano'o as a respectable defense.
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; July 12, 2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Truth to be told, the bringer of darkness genjutsu instantly destroys Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, leaving Susano'o as a respectable defense.
    Umm how would a genjutsu destroy Amatersu and Tsukuyomi? With the Sharigan any MS user would just see through them lol.

Anyway, BoD Genjutsu won't affect Naruto in Sage Mode too much because it only affects eyesight if I'm not mistaken. Given that it doesn't distort reality and his other senses like some of Itachi or Sasuke's genjutsu, nor does it paralyse I'd think Naruto's ability to sense things in Sage Mode would allow him to counter it somewhat.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets keep one thing in mind: Hashirama has beaten Killer Bee and killed Orochimaru simply by using Mokuton... I have no clue how he did it but damn... he must be realy good!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    And from what other place would Danzo have seen Amaterasu from? Only five people have ever possess the MS, four of them had the double MS and were full blooded Uchiha. Madara and Izuna were around before Danzo's time. Which only leaves Itachi. I can't believe that people are actually entertaining the idea the Madara didn't possess Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi. lol.....
    Then explain Kamui and the fact that Kakashi does not have any of the other 2 Ama or Tsuk and don't give me that "he is special excuse..."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deepak5191's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Actually MS isn't that unique. Itachi said that many Uchiha killed their friends for the MS. It's only the EMS thats exceedingly rare. Danzo was obsessed with the Uchiha clan, he could have had a lot of them under surveillance. It's not surprising that he knows a lot about the MS techniques.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Umm how would a genjutsu destroy Amatersu and Tsukuyomi? With the Sharigan any MS user would just see through them lol.

Anyway, BoD Genjutsu won't affect Naruto in Sage Mode too much because it only affects eyesight if I'm not mistaken. Given that it doesn't distort reality and his other senses like some of Itachi or Sasuke's genjutsu, nor does it paralyse I'd think Naruto's ability to sense things in Sage Mode would allow him to counter it somewhat.
    If the BoD blocks eyesight it probably blocks chakra vision as well (IMO)

Anyways it's irrelevent against Naruto, thanks to Sage Mode chakra sensing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deepak5191's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post

The Sharingan isn't a free pass against genjutsu. If it was Itachi and Sasuke wouldn't have wasted the first 2 chapters of their fight in a genjutsu. Itachi reversing Kurenai's genjutsu isn't a normal sharingan ability, its his own skill. An Uchiha might be able to tell that they themselves are in a genjutsu by looking at their own chakra but they without enough skill, there is nothing they can do against high end genjutsu's like BoD.

Not being able to see means not being able to use Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi. Susano'o might save your life against the following attack but it is expensive and wont last forever. I'm sure someone with Itachi's calibre in Genjutsu might be able to do something about it but not every Uchiha can.

Either way it's irrelevant since RM Naruto doesn't need eyes anymore.
    Last edited by Deepak5191; July 12, 2011 at 04:50 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

I can understand that people think or may not think that kakashi's MS is different due to him not being an uchiha. But if you re-read most of the stuff that's come across about his eye, it seems pretty normal. I mean why would his eye change being in a different body. Danzo's eye retained it's original chakra, and techniques, meaning it was still the same as when shisui had it. so why would kakashi's eye change...

From the beginning his eye has been developing normally. Being able to see chakra flow, track fast movement, copy, predict movements and even cast genjutsu. All standard and pretty normal and standard sharingan stuff right? and suddenly when he gains MS, his eye is different...? That's sound to weird for me. I'm confident when i say that i believe that obito would have had the same jutsu as what kakashi has now.

I would seem that uchiha just get different techniques, and that sasuke and itachi are the special case in terms of having the same MS jutsu. Perhaps them being brothers, or the fact that itachi's jutsu were passed on after that tap to the forehead, are the reason that they have the same technique.
    Going with that, madara might have/had different MS techniques.

Anywho, naruto takes this.
    There is the slight chance that shodai could make quick work out of naruti's rikodu mode. But I assume he'd have to catch naruto first with it. Seeing the speed monster that he is, I find that highly unlikely. Also naruto can defend himself from all sides in this mode using his multiple rasengans. He has a mini rasenshuuriken as well now, so a jutsu that small might catch shodai of guard. Also, naruto has his bijuu bomb.

Without rikodu mode, naruto still has his sage mode, which still makes him a speed monster, and a lot faster than shodai, sporting the frog summons the crush a possible forest. And ofcourse he can bust out his huge rasengans and ma and pa. Bod jutsu will never affect naruto seeing his sensing abillities. Not to mention ma and pa can bust him out in the worst case scenario.
    Last edited by scandalous'; July 12, 2011 at 05:18 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If the BoD blocks eyesight it probably blocks chakra vision as well (IMO)

Anyways it's irrelevent against Naruto, thanks to Sage Mode chakra sensing.
    Rikudou Mode would also help him as well. Because of its good sensing ability, Naruto would know where the killing intent is coming from and dodge it.

Plus, BoD isn't a free pass to victory. Sandaime Hokage was able to defend against Shodaime and Niidaime Hokage and even capture them when blind. Naruto can just sense where Shodaime Hokage is and defend his blows.

Plus, how can Shodaime mess with Kyuubi's chakra when he wouldn't know Naruto is a jinchuuriki? Yamato probably restricted Naruto's Kyuubi chakra because of Kyuubi's will, but there's no Kyuubi will, it wouldn't be as apparent. Shodaime wouldn't also know that Naruto's a jinchuuriki as Shodaime died eons before Naruto was born.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WTH! Why is Hashirama still in this tournament. He should have been got out.

Naruto takes this without a doubt. I will be so sad if Hashirama ends up beating Naruto too

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Rikudou Mode would also help him as well. Because of its good sensing ability, Naruto would know where the killing intent is coming from and dodge it.

Plus, BoD isn't a free pass to victory. Sandaime Hokage was able to defend against Shodaime and Niidaime Hokage and even capture them when blind. Naruto can just sense where Shodaime Hokage is and defend his blows.

Plus, how can Shodaime mess with Kyuubi's chakra when he wouldn't know Naruto is a jinchuuriki? Yamato probably restricted Naruto's Kyuubi chakra because of Kyuubi's will, but there's no Kyuubi will, it wouldn't be as apparent. Shodaime wouldn't also know that Naruto's a jinchuuriki as Shodaime died eons before Naruto was born.
    Could be that when or if shodai's wood reacts to naruto's chakra like yamato's has, he'll get a clue. If the bijuu bomb comes into play, it should become clear for him. But you are right, naruto should've have already finished this before shodai even gets a clue what the rikodu cloak is all about.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto wins this with Sage mode. The Kyuubi wouldnt work against the 1st. But I think Naruto could finish him off with an FRS in Sage mode. Also of course he'll use kage bunshin as distractions/decoys

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question I need someone to answer before I make my choice.

Naruto is an imperfect jinchuuriki, having control over his tailed beasts chakra, but not the tailed beast itself. Since this is the case can the First Hokage control the bijuu in Naruto and maybe Naruto himself (only to some extent not fully of course), at the very least being able to dissipate the kyuubi chakra like Yamato would do when Naruto lost control and transformed?

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast