Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Acacia-midora- JOA theory

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member aboe's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Acacia-midora- JOA theory

"Frozhe sama's death was something not even for acacia hadnt accounted for"

"Because in order to reach the final land a chef is absolutly necessary"

" A chef with excellent food luck and skills like frozhe sama"

" acacia planned the seeds in midora anticipating the worst case cenario ( froze's death)

" Acacia purposefully made you look for the cure water"

" it was an arrangement he made from the beginning "

" Acacia was in collusion with the blue nitro from the beginnin to meet that chef when she eventually would appear " JOA"

So the arrangement that acacia had from the beginning with the blue nitro was to go with frozhe to the " final land"

But he what he didnt expect is that frozehe would die. But acacia had a plan B from the beginning, acacia knew where midora grew up and the hatred that midora had inside him, he also knew that frozehe was his savior and only light in this world. so thats why acacia planted the seeds( of love) in midora from the very beginning in case something would happen to frozehe. why did acacia use something rare like cure water from the beginning on midora? not even jirou and ichiryuu knew about it. it was because midora would use on frozhe's dead body one day because he would do everything to get his mother back. and now the quote from ichiryuu " Acacia was in collusion with the blue nitro from the beginnin to meet that chef when she eventually would appear " JOA" , yes acacia knew that if midora would keep pouring cure water on the grave that one day , the reincarnation of frozehe would appear " joa" joa has the food luck required to go to the final land and the cooking skills required.

Everything because acacia MUST go the final land and he will do everything to get there.

" The true enemy that must be defeated is.... ACACIA!

What do you guys think about my theory?
    Last edited by aboe; June 11, 2014 at 02:46 PM.

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Acacia-midora- JOA theory

In your theory, Acacia is the mastermind of what that has been happening and what is to come, but how do you reconcile the fact that Joa is Frozhe's child since it has already been mentioned by Joa him-/her-self? In fact about the "mother-child" relationship, it is still unknown at the moment as it has not been told of the full story. The only thing we have seen was the flashbacks of the old days and it should be revealing more at the later part of the story.

Your speculation may make some sense, like having Acacia being the one authoring the whole event or maybe parts of it, while Midora and/or Joa use such opportunity for their own benefits. There will always be some ambitious people who would do anything for self-interest after all.

All in all, Acacia seems to be the focus point, though I'm not sure if he is a friend or enemy to the world.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Acacia-midora- JOA theory

I enjoyed the theory!

I actually thought about Acacia being a potential villain and a mastermind behind most of the things that occured during the Toriko's world timeline. Since he actually needs to get to Farlands he might need to use anything to fullfill his objective.
    Especially I got these feelings after Ichiryu's and Midora's flashback.

At the same time even if Acacia will actually happen to be one of the main villains, he still won't appear anywhere soon, since for now Toriko and Co have plenty of opponents to confront and to fight.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Acacia will be final vilain. Ichi boy told us that, to bad he didnt finished sentance when nitro killed him.

And like all of you said, Midora is being manipilated from the biginning.

I dont think that Acacia expected this much to Midora evolve and we will have to wait long long period of time to see that.

Manga just started.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

(I hope I remember this scene correctly.)

I recalled when Acacia and Frohze were alive, and Ichiryu, Jiro and Midora were still young, there was a time where the Nitros appeared at their house that caused a huge tension in the family and Acacia had to step out to deal with them. However he forbade the boys to come with him. Soon after he had to leave with Frohze, leaving a generic reason to the kids without telling them what exactly they were going to do or what kind of danger they would face. At the end Frohze came back heavily injured. From those history, I felt like there was a hole somewhere that does not settled right. What has happened to Acacia and Frohze while they were away and how did Frohze get hurt so badly, to the point of almost at the brink of death? Assuming they were being attacked by someone or something, then who or what was it? How did they manage to escape? Or perhaps with a bold assumption, the couple were fighting each other (for whatever reason). I kept thinking about the "food honour" mastery couple, Chinchin and Chiyo, on how they fought so intensely for their own rights of opinion. It let me wonder, whether if there was any dispute between Acacia and Frohze that has resulted them fighting or a one-way killing (one tried to kill the other). What if, one of them was being set up to get attacked in order to cover the true intention (whatever that is). Has it gotten to do with the Nitros, Acacia's full course, particularly "GOD", or some personal interests, intentions, motives, or something else?

We do know that Acacia "saved the world" by serving his full course meal to the rulers/governors/kings of his time (this part is rather clear in the story), however there was a huge gap of time before it happened. In other words, the story of Acacia and Frohze has not been fully revealed and the kind of "dish" (god) that was served, which has such great power that can change the mindset of those rulers instantly, that resulting the war to cease? It is truly amazing!

Besides the mystery of the couple (Acacia and Frohze), there is Joa who has claimed to be the child of Frohze. How did he come into the picture and what kind of relationship he has with Acacia and Frohze? Truly speaking, I can't see Frohze as a biological parent to Joa, considering their age which does not actually make sense. But of course, anything is possible in a story. It could be a clone, just like the animal, Terry. Some said it was the result of Midora's pouring of "healing" water at Frohze's grave and she was pregnant when she died. Thus with the water, it may have brought forth life to the unborn child which could be Joa. hahaha

I think Acacia being the mastermind is highly suspicious and the Nitros are another group of creatures that remain mysterious as well.

Well, there are plenty of guessing games at the moment till the story is fully told. hehe

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

New Reply