Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Asuna Pactio card ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

New Asuna Pactio card ?

I was looking in the official site for the upcoming movie and i saw this http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/ticket/index.html it's pretty strange

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bebuxe's Avatar
    mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Asuna Pactio card ?

Quote Originally Posted by jacke12 View Post
    I was looking in the official site for the upcoming movie and i saw this http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/ticket/index.html it's pretty strange
    It looks like her sword but with Negi's Magia Erebia on her crotch. Pregels with the loki?
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone see the name of the artifact?
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner wardudes's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried to magnify but couldn't figure out the name
    You're so ugly you can be a modern art masterpiece!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me like an enhanced version of hana no tsurugi. Check out it's hilt and it's balde, it has the same design as hana no tsurugi. Just bigger and better.

And check this out...
    http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/news/index.html
    Anybody knows what this page means!? XD

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell if I know but if you mean the pactio card with Ayaka it is the one from the anime.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wardudes View Post
    Hell if I know but if you mean the pactio card with Ayaka it is the one from the anime.
    Ah, that's true. I completely forgot about that one since I don't watch the anime but the first series.... -_-

mmmm.... i can't tell??? it seems that i see trees after trees with wavying grass and a few birds...
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Green Grin Re: New Asuna Pactio card ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Shadow View Post
    It seems to me like an enhanced version of hana no tsurugi. Check out it's hilt and it's balde, it has the same design as hana no tsurugi. Just bigger and better.

And check this out...
    http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/news/index.html
    Anybody knows what this page means!? XD
    Let's see if my negima-latin is correct:
    bourgeoisie flowers? or the Homo burgensis flowers -lol. maybe even the Burgess flowers (hehehe, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgess_%28title%29).

If it is the latter, it is flowers that can make a wall or a city, since they are Burgess flowers. And the two earlier ones do not make much sense for magical flowers. so lets keep it at burgess flowers.

Asuna:
    I can only make Bellatrix .... The rest is pretty skewed and blurred because of the white. I also compare to her original pactio, the size of text is the same as the previous one. So it could just say Bellatrix Sauciata. Plus the card is for the people that purchase the dvd, so its probably fan service.

So it could be that the sword shapes differently when magia erebia is used on her crotch. If you look at the card clearly, the symbol is the one they used for Negi's Magia Erebia, and it is on her crotch, cause the sword overlays it. That's why I said she must be pregels, hehehe.

here is the link to the images so you can compare:
    http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/imag...ket/ticket.jpg
    http://images.wikia.com/mahousensein...Card_asuna.jpg
    two ads this time

and visit http://hitana.deviantart.com/ , she has some inspiring pics. esp. "Yummy-75464373".

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look carefully even the shape of the blade itself is different to the one with magia erebea.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look carefully even the shape of the blade itself is different to the one with magia erebea.
    I did notice that, but I am just answering to masgrande what I believe the Pactio says. I dunno if in the movie the sword changes because Negi uses Magia Erebia, or it will be lead into the manga as another mini plot to itself. But like I keep saying to poke fun, Magia Erebia is on her crotch. Either there's purpose in that, or someone missed the proportions of were her navel should be and missed to make the mythological reference.*

So excuse me for not citing that her sword looks like it was drawn with some mechaloid shape that I can't hypothesize anything from it.

But good and awesome find jacke12. I would have not learn of the news otherwise it it were not for your post. So thank you.

*many ancient faiths believe/d that the soul lies on the navel of a host body, so you could say her soul is being corrupted by the contract with Negi, maybe due to magia erebia. Or maybe I am over-thinking things. With the crotch alignment, anyone can make multiple joke references and conclusions. But, if it was done with intension, it could be said that Asuna bears a gift/seed of the contract of Magia Erebia user. The awesome sword of ultimate destruction.
    Last edited by bebuxe; June 24, 2011 at 04:51 PM.
    two ads this time

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebuxe View Post
    *many ancient faiths believe/d that the soul lies on the navel of a host body, so you could say her soul is being corrupted by the contract with Negi, maybe due to magia erebia. Or maybe I am over-thinking things. With the crotch alignment, anyone can make multiple joke references and conclusions. But, if it was done with intension, it could be said that Asuna bears a gift/seed of the contract of Magia Erebia user. The awesome sword of ultimate destruction.
    *Oh how many jokes I can pull from that one phrase bebuxe. Anyway as you said maybe she will become tainted by ME and become a half demon like Mana and be a happy demon family or maybe we will have some plot spring from this in some future arc and have a more seinen feeling to it or I could be talking rubish here.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*Oh how many jokes I can pull from that one phrase bebuxe. Anyway as you said maybe she will become tainted by ME and become a half demon like Mana and be a happy demon family or maybe we will have some plot spring from this in some future arc and have a more seinen feeling to it or I could be talking rubish here.
    hehehe,

but I feel the whole sword thing and the symbol is for the mash up that is the movie. Kinda like they do to almost all anime adaptations to a manga, esp. in movies: auter director.
    two ads this time

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that swords (i think the name is "Homa no Tsurugi", though i am not sure) is actually an upgrade of Asuna's EE which uses the concept of ME's "Taiindou".

A better description for it would be, Asuna's EE had the ability to dispel any sort of Mana or Kii based form, but the new ME EE has the power to absorb any sort of Mana or Kii based form and use it for some sort of attack.

The info about this new artifact upgrade has been known for quite a while (i think it was around November last year).

The reason it has been known for so long is because this sword was designed by Ken for a game and Ken said that it would be the upgrade for Asuna's EE.

Here is the clear ad scan of that (which i got around December last year),

Also an article for the game and the sword (which was out around November last year),

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...r-portable-3rd

Note: Well if you had read my pactio card thread, you would have had found info on this which i have post in there in May (with the pic).
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; June 28, 2011 at 03:45 AM.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

As I thought... that was part of her sword. Not her clothes or part of her body. But, new artifact?! Is that mean Asuna's pactio card got upgraded or did she perform new contract with Negi (maybe a permanent one...)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Limiter View Post
    Note: Well if you had read my pactio card thread, you would have had found info on this which i have post in there in May (with the pic).
    So that's why I had a feeling I've seen it somewhere before this thread... thx anyway
    Last edited by Ex-Shadow; June 28, 2011 at 04:07 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Shadow View Post
    As I thought... that was part of her sword. Not her clothes or part of her body. But, new artifact?! Is that mean Asuna's pactio card got upgraded or did she perform new contract with Negi (maybe a permanent one...)?
    Well it hasn't yet, but it seems that in the few upcoming chapters we would be seeing Asuna with that sword (most likely in the upcoming chapters which are going to be released before the movie hits the screens).

But as of now we don't know how we would see its appearance in the story (no spoilers about that part yet).

But the most logical theory (according to me) is that since Asuna has regained her past memories and is a descendent of the Lifemaker (whose power is similar to the powers of ME) is the reason why her artifact gets upgraded (also the fact that Asuna is Negi's first pactio, and since Negi's present source of power is the ME, it would seem that it would have an effect on all of his partners pactios as well, in the order of the pactio's formed).

Though keep in mind that this is only a theory, so it is likely to be wrong.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast