Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Will the Lord attack Raizel with the complete Ragnarok?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - She will not attack.

10 71.43%
  • Yes - She will attack..

4 28.57%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

Spoiler: Some more chapter translation show

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 194 [ENG] is out: http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Nobl...isplay=webtoon

Spectacular!!!
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

An EPIC chapter !!

I am still very curious as to why Gejutel keeps apologizing to Rai and why Franky does not want Rai to fight anymore without the seal.

*Patience* *Patience* *Patience*

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hard for me to predict whats going to happen next week.

Will the current lord attack Raizel with the complete Ragnarok? Will it be merged into one?

I was kind of hoping the original Ragnarok would have rejected the current lord, since it was in Raizel.

Maybe we'll finally get to see the old lord come forth next chapter.

Anyway, I thought Rai was pretty awesome this chapter.

Even though he's getting attacked with stronger attacks, he continues to educate the current lord on her position.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic chapter.

I think this chapter will probably signal the end of the combat. Raizel's actions have almost certainly proved to the Lord that he is no traitor. It's clear by his behavior that he was never really interested in harming the lord. He was just giving her a life lesson, which she apparently needed.

And since her judgement against Gujetel was based on Raizel being a traitor, it should be clear to her now that she was wrong about him too. So i don't see any more reason for conflict.

------------------------------------

Next up i think will be the previous lord's message, which will no doubt confirm Raizel's innocence. Maybe more than that too, the previous lord was a very mischievous fellow.....
    Last edited by Jammin; July 18, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking why Rai smiled and doged that last attack. It seems to me Franky and Gejutel expected him to take that head on. And I think it's because Rai never used any strategy before. I think he never needed to, because he is so strong.

Something changed and I think that's thanks to... computer games. Rai said he never knew how death/defeat tastes like. So the children taught him

And the smile! I think the situation is reversed, because every time it was Franky who needed to be stopped, but had his reasons to fight. Now it's the reverse, and Rai is very kindly reminding Franky about it

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    It's hard for me to predict whats going to happen next week.

Will the current lord attack Raizel with the complete Ragnarok? Will it be merged into one?

I was kind of hoping the original Ragnarok would have rejected the current lord, since it was in Raizel.

Maybe we'll finally get to see the old lord come forth next chapter.

Anyway, I thought Rai was pretty awesome this chapter.

Even though he's getting attacked with stronger attacks, he continues to educate the current lord on her position.
    I agree with this. This chapter surprised me, since Rai actually didn't show any signs of being offensive. He acted that way, even up to releasing his seal, all as a defense against the Lord, and to show how much she hesitated. And he gave back the half Ragnarok to the Lord... I'd say in the next chapter the Lord would attack Rai with the complete Ragnarok and determination, so it would be very powerful. I wonder what Rai would do. Or if the battle would be interrupted by Regis. :3

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter as expected Rai is only teaching the current Lord how soft and wrong she is on her actions...
    I think the previous Lord want Rai to teach the current Lord on how to be a better Lord for the Nobles because she had many flaws because I think the current Lord is always let his feelings get in her way on her judgement on things...

I don't think the current Lord will fight Rai mainly because all the clan leaders now knew that Rai is a good guy it will ruin her reputation if the Lord still attacks Rai...
    Next chapter should be the current Lord being emotional on things mainly on her being the Lord and hoping that the message of the previous Lord will be next also...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if the other clan leaders really think of Rai that way. Since it seems that so far they and the Lord believed that Rai is involved in the rebel... I would say they stop interfere the battle because the Lord seemed very excited about defeating Rai by herself. And since the shield had been broken, no more thing left to protect the shrine... I wonder if they would continue the fight somewhere outside.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I don't know if the other clan leaders really think of Rai that way. Since it seems that so far they and the Lord believed that Rai is involved in the rebel... I would say they stop interfere the battle because the Lord seemed very excited about defeating Rai by herself. And since the shield had been broken, no more thing left to protect the shrine... I wonder if they would continue the fight somewhere outside.
    They believe that Rai is involve at first but they didn't know he is a Noblesse they had already had doubts if Rai is the ring leader of the rebelion because of Geju told them... Lastly do you think they will not even had more doubts that Rai been entrusted by the previous Lord of its Ragnarok and to sweet the things more Rai just gave it without any second thoughts...
    Knowing that the current Lord is not that evil because she didn't actually want Geju or Sierra to be executed that is why they will be executed at the previous lord shrine so maybe they will change their mind to say anything regarding Rai and clear their name in that matter...

If a fight will occur again then I think it is either the current Lord is really dumb and the leaders are really dumb also because there is no enemy that will gave you a Soul Weapon...

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Too short a chapter for me. Most of the chapter went by with try again this could have been done in 5 pgs employing smaller panels.

Gonna see Rai getting pushed back next chapter if the lord attacks. She has the ragnarok now and that may cut the hax over this battle. Rai on the other hand has no such thing. His soul weapon is merely a power up sth like sage mode or supersian stuff. So far the only impressive thing that we saw was Rai being immune to some attacks and dodging one very powerful attack, all that through incomplete Ragnarok. the Last attack was overwhelmingly strong for even a released nobless to withstand otherwise he wouldnt have dodged, wonder what kind of insane powers will be thrown next chap by the lord(if fight continues).

I think ragnarok will be the deciding factor of the fight(if this continues) Franks prior expressions when basked with the aura(in rais mansion) of ragnarok tacit that its frigging beyond reach.

But i think the fight ends this chap, i mean it s pointless to continue any further, the presence of ragnarok might bring up the old lords holograph

As for Gejutel and Frank being concerned abt Rai unnaturally i think Rai cant fully stay in his released mode for long without slumping into some comatose state for transient period of time or sth. I expected to see Rai in action this chap unfortunately it was only a chapter for ostentatious purpose. Kind a let down for me
    Last edited by shaheer; July 19, 2011 at 06:50 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, first of all I didn't expect Cadis to give the golden and obviously more powerfully Regnarök that soon already. Whether she is going to continue fighting with him or not I am not sure yet.

The fact that he had this part of the soul weapon should make it clear for the other Clan leaders as well as for the Lord herself that Gajutel spoke the truth about the previous Lord's wish.

Actually I expected an other message for the Noblesse at the graves location, but now I'm no more sure whether this will happen or not <,>

23. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

The shield is down, and there is such sudden news for the Lord. Think it's time to take a pause and ask some Q's.
    It only makes sense that "Lucy, has got some splain'in to do."

Raizel has stated quite clearly what I suggested. That if she had the old blood line sword she would have been a threat.
    If Raizel recognizes this, then he recognizes the previous Lords plan was to leave her weak against him. (posted already.)
    And if he is loyal, as he seems to be. Then I hope the other clan heads will be excused before he checks the Lords message.
    The current Lord clearly knew nothing, even of the falseness of her sword. But it is probably as I had guessed.

I feel as though it might turn out that Gejutel, was indeed a traitor of some sort. During the coup against her he should have advised the current Lord on many things. Such as just who is it that, these other Lord's wish to have take her place. And this time too. Gejutel-nim was not honest with the lord. ~ Something Frankie said very much sticks with me. When Raizel went missing. He said in this matter, he no longer feesl he can trust the clans or Nobles... {Also it's clear by the farewell, Gejutel-nim gave to Regis & Seria on the porch, that he was giving his last goodbye. As though he knew going back that he would put himself in a place that would lead to his death.}

This time the patience sort of feels worth it. Cause next time i'm hoping for some clarification and some real answers. With her having known so little about Raizel or his servant, it is very hard to understand, what sort of past difficulties they had?

....I've a got a few ideas. But this chapter deserves a little time to breath after reading it.

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@Otters11
    I think that part where Gejutel is a traitor is somewhat false to me mainly because he lost his son because of the coup and I think Gejutel not mentioning some things on the Lord is because Rai is missing so mentioning about him is worthless because there is a coup going on and Rai had been missing...
    About Frankie I think he knew about the Coup or he didn't trust the current Lord mainly because he is just an outsider because he is not a noble and only the Previous Lord acknowledge him..

27. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome chapter it was satisfying for me to see rai toying with the lord and ordering her to attack again and again , her cocky attitude suffered a little this chapter at last though i can't seem to agree with rai's decision of giving her the other half of raganrok ....IMO she definitely doesn't deserve it 'cause as we saw it till now she hasn't proved to be worthy of the title she bears and doesn't care and shows no sign of respect to rai who's the noblesse and who has always protected the nobles .....

i don't even wanna see the side effects of rai releasing his seal , it will definitely be much much worse then what we saw last time since then he used only a little power and not so much like now ....and i have a feeling the fight won't be over next chapter just 'cause he gave the lord the other half of ragnarok , i'm sure she will die of jealousy and feel offended knowing her father kept this from her and trusted him more *sigh..*

franky's worried face and rai's sad smile makes me wanna cry dammit

29. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast