Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Will the Lord attack Raizel with the complete Ragnarok?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - She will not attack.

    10 71.43%
  • Yes - She will attack..

    4 28.57%
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    I was thinking what takes Rajak and Karias so long to reach there?? Franky was with Rajak and the others when they felt the lord and Rai's powers, and they left at almost the same time, Karias is in the castle only isn't he?? so how come Franky reached there for a while now and the others not there yet? and lolz the Kertia clan supposed to specialize in stealth and speed...

    I think next chapter the lord and the other clan leaders will finally calm down after seeing Rai handing over Ragnarok!! maybe Raizel will merge Ragnarok into one for her now, that or the old lord will do it himself when he finally joins the group..

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    About Frankie I think he knew about the Coup or he didn't trust the current Lord mainly because he is just an outsider because he is not a noble and only the Previous Lord acknowledge him..
    You seem to misunderstand something. Frankenstein was acknowledge by the previous Lord and the previous Clan Leaders even the 'traitors' acknowledge his existence. In other words back then all 13 Clan Leaders in addition with the Lord acknowledge him but still there is something fishy going on. The fact that they didn't even manage to find a single clue about Raizel's whereabouts...

    I think that in the next chapter the current Lord will start to redeem herself. She needs to start to learn from her own mistakes so that history won't repeat herself. And I think that the previous Lords message for Rai will also contain a task for her daughter to find the traitors and convince them to follow her.

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  4. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    774
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    @Host Samurai
    My point is the Previous Lord or Rai is the main reason why Frank had been even introduce to the 13 Previous Clan Leaders.. And I doubt that the 13 Previous Clan Leaders will trust Frank without the previous Lord or Rai because he is not a Noble..
    I think the most intriguing part is why did Rai went missing and where did he go because this will solve many mysteries..

  5. #34
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post
    I was thinking what takes Rajak and Karias so long to reach there?? Franky was with Rajak and the others when they felt the lord and Rai's powers, and they left at almost the same time, Karias is in the castle only isn't he?? so how come Franky reached there for a while now and the others not there yet? and lolz the Kertia clan supposed to specialize in stealth and speed...

    I think next chapter the lord and the other clan leaders will finally calm down after seeing Rai handing over Ragnarok!! maybe Raizel will merge Ragnarok into one for her now, that or the old lord will do it himself when he finally joins the group..
    Its only been a few seconds since Franky has reached the castle. He did have some lead while he rushed over. Though you're right, the speed difference between Franky and Rajak has been made evident in this chapter. Looks like Rajak is lacking a little compared to his former leader as Franky mentioned.

    In the next chapter, Rajak and the others should be there.

    I was thinking, what if Gejtual was the traitor? Perhaps out of loyalty to the current lord he feared that Raizel would take the throne and managed to move him out of Lukedonia while he went to a normal sleep period?


    Lat but not least, welcome Evil3ye to the Noblesse forum.


  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    I think i know why Rai is being so considerate to the current lord. He, being the noblesse, is worried with the nobles having such a childsh leader! Since a brat with much power ir dangerous he is trying to make her evolve, like gejutel provoking the lord before to make her more decisive about his etenal sleep punishment... Even Regis is more mature than this lord, it seemed she didn't even know ragnarock was incomplete!

    What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

  8. #36
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Thanks for the welcome, Boss

    I agree^. This Lord really is immature and lacks a lot of cognitive demands as well as some traits to be in such a high position. I really do wish this arc to end with a change there. Although I don't find it very likely that she will be replaced e.g by the Noblesse, so I hope at least she will learn something from this and changes her attitude. It really annoys me.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #37
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I think i know why Rai is being so considerate to the current lord. He, being the noblesse, is worried with the nobles having such a childsh leader! Since a brat with much power ir dangerous he is trying to make her evolve, like gejutel provoking the lord before to make her more decisive about his etenal sleep punishment... Even Regis is more mature than this lord, it seemed she didn't even know ragnarock was incomplete!
    I don't view her quite like that.

    I don't think her behavior has been childish exactly, more like she has deep trust issues. She feels the need to rule harshly because she is afraid that if she shows the slightest weakness it will start another rebellion. Which, considering the previous clan leaders betrayed her, is somewhat understandable. From what we know it seems Gejutel was one of the people the Lord trusted most which is why, when he hide something from her, it hit her so hard.

    She wasn't even able to trust her own soul weapon. What Raizel basically showed her that hesitation to trust is her greatest weakness, and it is going to be interesting to see how that effects her going forward.

    -----------------------------------------

    Also her own father, by suggesting Raizel should take over as Lord, undermined her authority. So when Raizel said at the end "Remember this well. You....are the Lord", those words also might have a profound effect on her. He's basically saying to her that she has no need to prove herself worthy of being the Lord and, coming from the man whom her father picked for the job, those words are a basis for her to perform her role with greater self-confidence.

    Which is not to say that i'm convinced that she is going to be staying in the role of Lord, i'm not. But i think this chapter will have a profoundly positive effect on her character.
    Last edited by Jammin; July 19, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    I agree that she has issues, but her attitude towards Rai seems like jealousy to me. Something like "daddy likes him more than me", and i don't believe she will have a change of heart because Rai gave her the Ragnarok without second thought! She will be more pissed because her dad gave it to him and because she will think he is pitying/understmating her...

    She is a kid that will only stop being cocky when her dad's hologram lectures her..

    What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

  13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #39
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I agree that she has issues, but her attitude towards Rai seems like jealousy to me. Something like "daddy likes him more than me", and i don't believe she will have a change of heart because Rai gave her the Ragnarok without second thought! She will be more pissed because her dad gave it to him and because she will think he is pitying/understmating her...

    She is a kid that will only stop being cocky when her dad's hologram lectures her..
    She certainly hasn't treated Raizel fairly but to be honest i don't think anything she did has been unreasonable. She clearly blamed him for the entire rebellion, and in a sense she could be right. If he had been there it probably never would have occurred. Granted assuming Raizel orchestrated the whole thing was a mistaken assumption but not an unreasonable one.

    If you look at it from her viewpoint Raizel's unexplained disappearance before the rebellion was pretty suspicious, and Gejutel keeping his return from her is clearly disloyalty bordering on treason.

    So i don't think she's been childish. Just a bit paranoid, and perhaps overcompensating for her perceived inadequacies in an attempt to provide strong leadership.

    We should find out one way or another next week. If her wrath is motivated by jealousy she will no doubt attempt to use both halves of Ragnarok against him. If it's just her misunderstanding things then the words and actions Raizel took this chapter should calm her considerably. Making her at least calm enough for Frankenstein to explain things.

    ------------------------

    The look on her face when Raizel called her Ragnarok incomplete was also interesting.

    Like she had no idea her soul weapon wasn't whole. Which may have been a further factor in her need to seem strong. She may have assumed her own weakness was the reason that her Ragnarok wasn't as strong as her fathers; never knowing that she only inherited a part of it.
    Last edited by Jammin; July 19, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  15. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #40
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tirache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    even though it might be impossible because of the way thing started between those two but i really hope something develop between them(the Lord and Rai) something like (Hate) become (Love) or deep respect something in that way but i really hope something sentimental happen. imagine the Lord can make a really goo tsundere character

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    @Host Samurai
    My point is the Previous Lord or Rai is the main reason why Frank had been even introduce to the 13 Previous Clan Leaders.. And I doubt that the 13 Previous Clan Leaders will trust Frank without the previous Lord or Rai because he is not a Noble..
    I think the most intriguing part is why did Rai went missing and where did he go because this will solve many mysteries..
    Ah I see your point now. I personally think that for the Nobles going to hibernation occurs on a regular basis but the question, we should ask ourselves is. How long does a usual hubernation take? Because both Gejutel and Frankenstein were surprised that Rai slept for such a long time, which isn't ordinary. And the other mystery is who moved Rai's coffin out of Lukedonia?

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  19. #42
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,777
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    There are a ton of mysteries, I agree. I'm guessing that at least a few of them, hopefully at least the reason about why everyone is so worried about Rai right now, will be answered in the next chapter. Unless we have to transition from foe to friend of course. Good thing Rai doesn't have mood problems, he could have solo'd his own verse by now xD

  20. #43
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Shogouki
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Hrm, maybe this arc might start coming to a close as the misunderstandings and stuff are resolved? I dunno, might take longer for everything to be explained...Maybe some flashbacks and backstory and stuff.

    The main problems are crombel and the union, we can probably expect more fights in that area. I'm just imagining that after Rai calms stuff down in Lukedonia they'll probably bring back some more noblesse to become bodyguards at franken's school and then there'll be more chances to see epic fights...
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    The main problems are crombel and the union, we can probably expect more fights in that area. I'm just imagining that after Rai calms stuff down in Lukedonia they'll probably bring back some more noblesse to become bodyguards at franken's school and then there'll be more chances to see epic fights...
    I like your idea about the Noble's joining them. And my first pick would definetly be Rael, he who looked down on the RK-4: now living together with them would be a nice 'punishment' for him. But for me personally the icing on the cake would be him seeing or noticing Seira's affection for Shinwoo. I can already see his face full of jealousy hahaha...

    I think the dude with the General's outfit might make his appearance since he showed up after Dr. Aris was defeated. With all his emblem's hanging around his clothes he might be an Elder or by any chance was involved with the death of Seira's and Regis father. He is for certain the next major villain in the upcoming Arc.

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  24. #45
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    In this chapter, Raizel gave the original or other half of Ragnarok back to the current lord.

    http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Nobl...Chapter_194/26

    Watch how he brings out Ragnarok.

    In the older chapter when the lord brought forth her Ragnarok, it was a huge power release .

    http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Noblesse_100-/Chapter_191/27

    http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Nobl...Chapter_191/28

    While Raizle does in it a more controlled, elegant, less flashy manner.

    I thought it was rather interesting the two different release styles of the soul weapons.
    One by the lord and the second by Raizel. It seems like he just owns at everything.

    -------------

    Gejtual mentioned that Raizel is also holding back. I wonder if he releases his full power, will his "human" form change? I thought of that idea by looking at the cover page (in blue gradient look). It shows a depiction of Raizle in more archaic or beastly kind of form. Rugged might be a more correct way of describing it.
    Last edited by Charlie; July 21, 2011 at 09:19 PM.


  25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts