Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Will the Lord attack Raizel with the complete Ragnarok?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - She will not attack.

10 71.43%
  • Yes - She will attack..

4 28.57%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

I don't think the previous lord will accept what Raizel-nim just did. Giving the other incomplete Ragnorak that the Previous Lord put a lot of trouble to keep it secluded in his shrine. Even Gejutel didn't even glance at what was hapening after Rai handed over the sword.

I just don't think Raizel-nim's decision on giving her the sword will be that easy. Does he actually think that he has escaped from the previous lord's grasp? The previous lord has something up his sleeve. Rai can't escape.

Raizel: "Remember this well, you are the Lord"
    Asahina: ...Raizel-nim, why are you lying to yourself?

When the previous lord's hologram pops out, I hope something big happens. And I hope that the previous lord actually says stuff like "Only Raizel has the right to be lord, and my daughter must not". I hope we see the previous Lord's true intentional plan throughout this whole scheme .

|| AnimanGa News: 11/13-11/18 || .GIF Thread || Genius - Choice? ||

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asahina View Post
    I don't think the previous lord will accept what Raizel-nim just did. Giving the other incomplete Ragnorak that the Previous Lord put a lot of trouble to keep it secluded in his shrine. Even Gejutel didn't even glance at what was hapening after Rai handed over the sword.

I just don't think Raizel-nim's decision on giving her the sword will be that easy. Does he actually think that he has escaped from the previous lord's grasp? The previous lord has something up his sleeve. Rai can't escape.

Raizel: "Remember this well, you are the Lord"
    Asahina: ...Raizel-nim, why are you lying to yourself?

When the previous lord's hologram pops out, I hope something big happens. And I hope that the previous lord actually says stuff like "Only Raizel has the right to be lord, and my daughter must not". I hope we see the previous Lord's true intentional plan throughout this whole scheme .
    Rai either has some plans in mind or just stubbornly believe that he is not to be a lord no matter what happened to give up the other Ragnarok that easily. I tend to think of the first choice, though. The fact that he didn't return to Lukedonia right after he woke up from his sleep maybe play something here too. It seems like Rai considered lots of things. Even after he returned to Lukedonia, he calmly visited his old house and blablabla until he arrived at the shrine. Despite his looks, I believe Rai had some things calculated in mind; things he didn't tell Frank.

And I'm curious about the previous lord's message as well. I bet he would scold Rai over what he did, knowing it, but I wonder if he would give another important message beside that, one of them included what Asahina said.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking that the Previous Lord even suggested Rai to be his succesor in order to put his Daughter the Current Lord through all her trials and ordeals in order to help her recognise her flaws and become a better Lord. I'm quite sure there's no point for the previous lord to just give Ragnorok away to Rai (who can only use it as decoration) for no other reason than messing with his daughter. I think the point is that Rai pwn the crap out of the new lord and show her where her shortcomings are after he hands her back the Ragnorok. It's all just a test, a test. Or that's how I see it anyways.
    ~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    So Rai was able to pull out ragnarok , but he hands it to her.... It looks like the shadow knifes were a foreshadow to this D:
    Late response.... what do you mean by the foreshadow / knives?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazo View Post
    is it me or is the right eye of frankenstein red at this raw 194
    It was an mistake by the artist the raw at naver was updated with the fix.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

in the end even though i really hate this i'm sure the lord will remain unchanged ( meaning the same foolish girlie *sigh..* though i hope she grows a little after a serious scolding from rai's part ) ....
    rai's personality isn't fit for that position which requires leading the nobles and interacting with them most of the time so that's why i think he didn't wanted to accept that position and prefers to protect them from the shadows ....you could say he's like their god or something like that this image fits him the best IMO

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    in the end even though i really hate this i'm sure the lord will remain unchanged ( meaning the same foolish girlie *sigh..* though i hope she grows a little after a serious scolding from rai's part ) ....
    rai's personality isn't fit for that position which requires leading the nobles and interacting with them most of the time so that's why i think he didn't wanted to accept that position and prefers to protect them from the shadows ....you could say he's like their god or something like that this image fits him the best IMO
    Hopefully receiving Ragnarok from Raizel would make her realize that he is not her enemy or a betrayer.

It was interesting how her issues with trusting people even played apart on he soul weapon.

Gejtual mentions that the Lord was affected by the betrayal of the former clan leaders. Raizel mentions that she does not trust her soul weapon. So it seems that her being betrayed has effected her greatly to the point where she doesn't trust anyone including her own soul weapon.
    Which to me is a little sad.

Next chapter predictions anyone?

The last chapter ended so openly that I have no idea what the lady lord will do.

I wonder if she will ask Raizel to kneel to prove his loyalty to her.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BakaHaze's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

So a specific prediction? I'm thinking there'll be some raging on the part of the Lady Lord and she'll be like "where the feck did you get this insolent you bastard" and they'll blow some crap up, and then Rai kicks her ass anyways and goes to the previous lords tomb and then everyone starts watching the message he left for Rai.

~Haze - 羡慕嫉妒恨! ^^ ~嶺上開花!!~

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post
    So a specific prediction? I'm thinking there'll be some raging on the part of the Lady Lord and she'll be like "where the feck did you get this insolent you bastard" and they'll blow some crap up, and then Rai kicks her ass anyways and goes to the previous lords tomb and then everyone starts watching the message he left for Rai.

What about Gejtuals execution? Do you think he will still be executed?

I'm pretty sure that Siera will walk away with a slap on the wrist.

Why do you think that Gejtul is being so apologetic towards Raizel?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BakaHaze View Post

Haze described the 'violent' way of it, but I think that the Lord would at least do some 'show off' using the 'complete' Ragnarok to Rai, goes on babbling about few things, then suddenly remember or being reminder by the other clan leaders about...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What about Gejtuals execution?
    Personally I don't think Gejutel and Seira would be executed, at least not some time near. I think the other clan leaders would start to want to know more about the past betrayal, thus they would investigate Gejutel and Rai more. I just don't think he would die so soon. XD

Why do you think that Gejtul is being so apologetic towards Raizel?
    The most probable answer would be because Gejutel knows exactly who Rai is, and that he has nothing to do with the betrayal. Considering how close he is to the previous lord, I believe he would know the truth behind the betrayal. So he had showed us this far with his explanations. And also maybe for not being able to do anything to help this noblesse in 'teaching' the current Lord...? Only my guess. XD

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Late response.... what do you mean by the foreshadow / knives?
    Remember how The Clan leader and his Brother have soul weapons and he wanted to give the clan leader his weapon so his could power-up and maybe that is what Rai is doing... If this made any sense

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdowns View Post
    Remember how The Clan leader and his Brother have soul weapons and he wanted to give the clan leader his weapon so his could power-up and maybe that is what Rai is doing... If this made any sense
    That seems the intention here. He wants the lord to have the complete Ragnarok.

I wonder if she will make the weapon whole or not do that because she doesn't want to listen to anything Raizel has said.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I hope that:
    The present Lord should be to confused about having two swords, and in each one of them half of the original Ragnarok's power.

On the other hand Rai would only be explaining to the Lord how she should be ruling.

Eventually the present Lord would start to doubt that Rai is a traitor. Once that happens the present Lord would hear the whole truth (sleeping for 820 years and about the Union who wants to kill Nobles) at first from Rai and later even from her father - the old Lord.

So I voted that the present Lord would NOT attack Rai in the following chapter !!!
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    Personally I hope that:
    The present Lord should be to confused about having two swords, and in each one of them half of the original Ragnarok's power.

On the other hand Rai would only be explaining to the Lord how she should be ruling.

Eventually the present Lord would start to doubt that Rai is a traitor. Once that happens the present Lord would hear the whole truth (sleeping for 820 years and about the Union who wants to kill Nobles) at first from Rai and later even from her father - the old Lord.

So I voted that the present Lord would NOT attack Rai in the following chapter !!!
    I believe that is Rai's intention, which is to make the Lord realize what she could or should have done for her people; to avoid the same rebel action happened again. But judging from how pissed off the Lord is in previous chapter, I voted for "yes". She seems to be eager to prove that she is stronger than Rai, especially after Rai, without expression, kept on saying "Try again.". It's as if taunting her, you know. XD

I think their fight would be stopped by the previous lord's message. Hopefully. Or else, well, I can't imagine the destruction. XD

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4