Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Ichiryu's Full Course secret ingridient

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Ichiryu's Full Course secret ingridient

As we know IGO's President Ichiryu and Acacia's first disciple as any Bishokuya has its own Full Course.
    We already know that the 7 ingridients were contained in special chests in every Biotope of Human World and Toriko wanted to assemble Ichiryu's Full Course.

So, do you think it's all about his Full Course? Or is there something more about it apart from it beeing very strange, while quite strong as ingridients?

If you remember Acacia's Full Course has a secret ingridient - Life, so do you think that his disciple Ichiryu might have done the same?

I believe Ichiryu also has a secret ingridient and it is contained in 0th biotope.

I think that after assembling and cooking Ichiryu's Full Course and eating it in the end Toriko and other Heavenly Kings will become real beasts. Of course I don't think Ichiryu's Full Course is on par with Acacia's, but it should contain one of the strongest ingridients in the World after those legendary ingridients Acacia chose to be in his Full Course.

So, what do you think about it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichiryu's Full Course secret ingridient

Those are special preparation ingredients. Not even Setsuno can prepare them. I think that they can only be prepared and cooked in the gourmet world.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it might be this way. Also I think they might require some level of Food Luck and Food Honour in order to cook them. And also some specific environment as well.

I do hope that his Full Course will be cooked as soon as Heavenly Kings reach 0th Biotope, since it would be an enormous power-up for them, since I believe their GC should evolve by a considerable margin after eating them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing's been bothering me for quite some time. How did Ichiryu actually eat those ingredients and decided to include them in his full course?

A known fact is that he doesn't have a combo partner who would prepare his full course, and the ingredients are so crazy that not even Setsuno can prepare them.

Did he just find them in nature and ate them raw?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

There are two possible answers to that.

1. He may have not eaten them yet. Maybe his instinct as a bishokuya told him that they are valuable ingredients. Or Acacia and Frohze told him that they're so good but extremely hard to cook that he decided to make tem his menu and one of his ultimate goals is to eat them.

2. He may have tasted them from Acacia and Frohze.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Buggy

I agree with llydnarz. He might have tasted it from Acacia and Frohze and then decided to make them his Full Course, but the more I think about it, I agree that his instinct as Bishokuya told him that these ingridients are extremly good and thus he made them his Full Course and wants to eat them, but until now he couldn't find a chef who can prepare them.
    But I agree with you that he should have eaten them raw and then decided to make them his Full Course, because it seems that even raw they seem to posess incredible energy. since strong chefs all over the World felt Toriko and Coco opening the chest, where one of these ingridients was located.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with llydnarz and Jorge D. Dragon. But I hope Komatsu will rise as a chef to cook anything that comes his way. The next God of chefs is coming guys, and he's about 5'4 and weights about 110 pounds.(Dumbest introduction ever, haha)

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichiryu's full course is to save the human world - he mentioned that right before he went to bishukukai to ask Midora to join Jirou for dinner.

Evidence of this came again when his secret bean popped out of Jirou's shirt pocket after Ichiryu died.

New Reply