Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Spoiler] Mukuro is finally out...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member subaru daemon's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

[Spoiler] Mukuro is finally out...

And what about now? Chrome ended to be the new Elena of Vongola? Who's going to fight now? Mukuro or Chrome? Or neither? Will Mukuro rejoin his group? May we see Fran then?
    Whaddya think?

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Spoiler] Mukuro is finally out...

I suppose I'm not entirely sure what you're asking us to discuss. Mukuro's body has been out of the Vindice prison for at least five chapters now. It was a given that after Demon Spade was defeated, Mukuro would regain control. Given the state his body is in it's highly doubtful that he's up for a fight.

We've nothing to indicate that Chrome will be the new Elena of this era. Chrome isn't as attached to the Vongola as Elena was. Not only that but she's only with Tsuna and the group because of her dual loyalty to Tsuna and Mukuro. Loyal to two individuals belonging to the Vongola isn't the same as being loyal to the Vongola itself. We've been given no indication that Mukuro or Chrome is going to fight anyone.

I suppose I'm asking for clarification because your opening has me rather confused. You ask a number of questions that either have little to do with the events that just took place or questions which have, more or less, already been answered. So at the risk of answering your question with a question, what exactly are you asking?
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; July 13, 2011 at 03:47 PM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, first things first. Obviously Mukuro's body was out of Vindice for long time, but now he (mind/body/soul/whatsoever) is out, and that changes all, since he is the real guardian of the mist.
    I just oppened some questions, like he opening the kokuyo gang again, or whatever. And it is a discussion, don't have to be this serious.
    Sorry if it confused you ._.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good point. Chrome was just Mukuro's vessel to the Vongola, now that Mukuro is free what'll chrome do. Will she stay as a partial guardian? Will she just fade out of existence? Will Mukuro remove her organs just to prove he's still a badass?

My money's on Mukuro ending up doing a Daemon, with Chrome taking over as mist guardian. Chrome vs Mukuro, you heard it here first!

Epic Brofist!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

YEah, mukuro is being to soft these last chapters. He's playing a Reborn just kicking Chrome. Mukuro's supposed to feel sad for Daemon's death? hell no, and he did. Maybe he's turning into a good guy (like every villain on KHR) :/
    Can really Chrome be the mist guardian of Vongola? She's kinda fragile and her powers are so limited... What if SHE takes kokuyo back and kokuyo turn into Vongola's side team like CEDEF or a special squad (the mist squad [?]) like Varia? Then Mukuro stay as mist guardian.
    Another possibility is Mukuro turn into new millefiore mist guardian, now that Byakuran is back (since Torikabuto is just a mask and not an actually guardian), why not?
    Last edited by subaru daemon; July 15, 2011 at 09:20 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah mukuro got really softer ... but i don't know if he's feeling sad for D's death.....

well maybe chrome will continue to be the mist guard and also mukuro (but then he will be more in the background and appears only in dangerous times... )
    but we even don't know if mukuro will be really freed ~

(btw i don't think that mukuro will harm chrome... but i also hope he will be more badass in some ways hehe)
    Last edited by ivy; July 16, 2011 at 04:28 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

I expected Mukuro to be released. maybe sure yeah he got softer but i dont think he gave up on fighting Tsuna, Hibari sure doesnt go along well with him.

As for chrome i suspect she remains, Mukuro probably wont join but will aid like he always has till now. through Chrome. Chrome the new elena would be nice cuz now that i think of it im pretty sure Vongola and Shimon are reincarnations of the first generation ^^ I would be cool and awesome if everyhting goes well for them this time after ten generations. Fran will be seen for sure he and Mukuro are so "close" thats its a given.

mukuro doesnt like owing so he will probably help out at least for now to repay Tsuna maybe he'll be completely turned by the end of this arc or a few arc tme who knows his predictable nature is one of th fascinating Mukuro-ness of KHR ><

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

ohh yeah ... he really got realeased.. .... so "easily" haha
    i really would like to see him in some daily life chapters (if there are some..)
    on the other way round .. i really would've liked to see a mukuro-freeing arc but oh well, thats not bad either...

fran!
    mukuro and frans encounter story really make me curious~

now that mukuro is realeased
    i would like to see mukuro more in the front and chrome now more in the background (through it would be interesting how she developes her techniques etc.)
    and more 6996 *cough*
    Last edited by ivy; July 21, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tonyyao82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, Amano can go so many ways with the Mukuro's release. I do think he's still going to stay as the Mist Guardian for a while and bide his time until he decides to fight Tsuna.

I would like to see a short storyline involving his feelings about the Vongola and whether he realizes that Tsuna is different from the Vongola.

I do think Mukuro feels softer, due to being around Tsuna's company a little too much.

"I'll send you flying.....TO THE END OF THE WORLD!" - Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)

Manga Therapy: Where Psychology & Manga Meet (http://www.mangatherapy.com)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shrimp's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to see more of Fran's backstory and his encounter with Mukuro. He's one of the biggest mysteries left after the end of the future arc (along with that ramen guy whose name I can't remember right now... Kawa-something ?). Incidentally, they're all mist users, so (bear with me on that one, it's pretty far-fetched considering what we know atm) Ramen-guy could have something to do with Mukuro as well ?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

does it not bother anyone that the Future Makuro was in Vindice Prison??
    this ending and even story arc has a lot of continuity

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Mukuro in the Future arc stayed in Vindice for ten years before Fran and the other Kokuyo Gang members got him out to fight Byakuran.

Mukuro in the current timeline where everyone came back to the present from the future is now been freed because he fought Daemon Spade. However the current day Mukuro has his memories of his future self.

I tell you time travel can be rather tricky at times.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tonyyao82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Time travel does create so many problems. So many time loops to deal with. :P

"I'll send you flying.....TO THE END OF THE WORLD!" - Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)

Manga Therapy: Where Psychology & Manga Meet (http://www.mangatherapy.com)

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

well, they are on another paralell world from whose mukuro was on vindice, maybe. Or even, they changed the future, so the past changed aswell, I dont feel bothered by it :x

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad Mukuro is out but it's kind of confusing what he'll do next. I'm also happy he became a little softer but if he gets any softer than i'll lose my favorite character. It would be nice to see him working together with tsuna and the rest but i think it's better he continues to help whenever he can or when he feels like helping. I can't see him being a nice a character, chrome is a wiser choice but she's so fragile and weak.The only thing we can depend on her is for her to be there and being trolled by mukuro.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast