Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: How strong do you guys think Reborn is?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member pirateninjahunter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How strong do you guys think Reborn is?

The other arcobaleno have not impressed me. For instance, Viper was already defeated before. And so have the some of the others.

But Reborn give me the impression that he is super strong. I have the impression that he could for example have defeated Daemon if the clear pacifier dude had not stopped him.

What do you guys think about Reborn's strength?
    Reading list in order from best to least good:
    HxH, OP, Gantz, Naruto, Bleach, Reborn, Berserk, D.Gray-Man, Psyren, Kamen Teacher, Zetman and Fairy Tail

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How strong do you guys think Reborn is?

I think he is really quite strong, but not godly. The moniker 'World's greatest hitman' has to count for something, but at the same time Viper was supposed to be one of the strongest illusionists and got beat by Mukuro. Which makes me wonder, what the hell do they feed the japanese teenagers that means they all grow so ridiculously strong?

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Reborn is definitely strong. How strong I don't know because this series doesn't really have a way to compare and measure strength. Also we haven't seen any of the Arcoboleno go all out. I will say though, that I am sure Reborn could have most likely fought on equal grounds with Daemon Spade at the least. Also, Viper is one of the strongest illusionist, he just lost to a better one and didn't really have any intention on using all of his strength, saving it to flee if needed.
    Last edited by eefrit; August 31, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he's really strong, but we've never seen him go all out. in the filler he defeated tsuna and all the guardians in like 1 second with ease, like he had only been using like 2% of his real strength. tsuna knocked him into a wall, but he did it on purpose to see if tsuna would fire the X burner at him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder... is turning into an Arcabaleno like when Son Goku turned into a kid in DBGT? Do they get weaker?

BTW, about Viper... it seems he's got something up his sleeve still. Otherwise, his killing intent would probably not make the Varia surprised/curious.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Vongola11th's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VongolaSky View Post
    i think he's really strong, but we've never seen him go all out. in the filler he defeated tsuna and all the guardians in like 1 second with ease, like he had only been using like 2% of his real strength. tsuna knocked him into a wall, but he did it on purpose to see if tsuna would fire the X burner at him.
    True True, i think Reborn's really powerful but lately it really seems as if Tsuna has surpassed him... well i cant wait for the competition to begin i would like to see who wins. Maybe we'll see Reborns true power and our questions will be answered mine being, whos more powerful tsuna and his oath flame or Reborn and his amazing speed and power?

New Reply