Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagato

52 30.95%
  • Minato

116 69.05%
Thread Closed
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Nagato vs Minato

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nagato vs Minato

Hiraishin Minato > Raiton Armor Raikage! Normal Minato > normal Raikage. Thats what actually beeing faster means until stated by Masashi Kishimoto, and him alone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

This: normal Minato > normal Raikage is an assumption, Raikage didn't say that.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; July 22, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    This: normal Minato > normal Raikage is an assumption, Raikage didn't say that.
    Exactly, which is why Naruto is so broken. Naruto doesn't teleport, yet he was fast enough to evade Raikage's max speed in the Raiton Armor. Epic!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fastest means fastest in every aspect of fast. Hence with jutsu fastest and fastest without jutsu (of course compared to normal speed of other ninja, Armor Raikage is faster of course).

Yet, Minatos reflexes are as fast as Raiton Armor Raikage, that is stated in the manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's assume your right, what barring does it have on this fight?

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Let's assume your right, what barring does it have on this fight?
    Nothing really, you are correct there

We are dicussing to many things that doent matter to this fight. In the end, I think Minato would win right at the start of the fight, some think the same, others think Nagato will win. Thats normal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shinomori Aoshi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
    Its funny you know that I cant find a page in chapter 500-503 where Minato states his chakra is low.

On mangareader nor in my mangabook it says that Minatos chakra is drained. I never noticed until now its nowhere in it.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-55672-...apter-503.html

Actually if you read the translations of this chapter and/or the raw chapter itself you'll see that on the top left panel Minato is thinking "My chakra's almost drained" and in the panel beneath that Kushina is saying "I can still help, Minato". Mangastream cleaned the thinking lines of Minato but didn't put the translation in the correct place. I'm not trying to butt in on your conversation, just pointing out an inaccuracy.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomori Aoshi View Post
    Actually if you read the translations of this chapter and/or the raw chapter itself you'll see that on the top left panel Minato is thinking "My chakra's almost drained" and in the panel beneath that Kushina is saying "I can still help, Minato". Mangastream cleaned the thinking lines of Minato but didn't put the translation in the correct place. I'm not trying to butt in on your conversation, just pointing out an inaccuracy.
    Weird that no chapter at all told me this. No other translation I found. (even though I admit I can remember something somehow). Since Kishimoto also controls the anime (well he looks over it if anything is correct (Not fillers of course) we can maybe see something there. It actually makes sense kushina is nearly dead and he chakra is drained.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
    Fastest means fastest in every aspect of fast. Hence with jutsu fastest and fastest without jutsu (of course compared to normal speed of other ninja, Armor Raikage is faster of course).

Yet, Minatos reflexes are as fast as Raiton Armor Raikage, that is stated in the manga.
    The manga directly showed us why Ee considered Minato faster. It was merely due to Hiraishin, as that's the thing that made Minato faster. And Minato's reflexes aren't as fast as the Lightning Cloak Ee. We were told Minato was comparable with base Ee and from what we saw of their fight, that still true.

Anyway, we saw Nagato (using Deva Path) react in a single second to not just avoid the FRS coming at him but also stab the two clones feet from him without looking all within a single second. So Nagato has already showed that he has pretty fast reflexes and thus won't be completely blitzed by based Minato.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato was able to control 6 bodies and possibly summons in six diferent directions against countless shinobi at the same time.

That's an unreasonable amount of reflexes, which IMO, puts him at the level of Minato and Ee in that category: Imagine playing 6 fps' at once without dying all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

No one is faster than Minato. You need to perform seals to cast Hiraishin. Proof? Here it is. If Minato has to use seals to cast Hiraishin, he performed those seals with A literally molecules away from blasting his face into next week. So the fact that people claim he can't close the gap in Shinra Tensei because Nagato is super fast at seals and can summon animals to block Minato... yeah, good luck with that! That's how fast Minato is. Once again, no one is faster than Minato.

Oh, also, if this is true, then Minato, much like Haku, can perform seals with just one hand, being as he used Hiraishin against Madara when he still had the Rasengan active in his other hand. Oh, and you're welcome for remind you all of the epicness of the subsequent page. Bam!
    Last edited by DementedKirby; July 22, 2011 at 12:50 PM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato's reflexes seem much faster than A's. When A tried to take Minato by surprise, Minato split using his reflexes and then attacked A. Instead of using his reflexes to defend himself or dodge, like Minato just had less than a second prior, A relied on a lifeboat from Bee.

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the databook stated that Hirashin required seals: only summoning tatoos: Jdw?

Nvm the databook never states seals required anyways.
    Last edited by hakuthehedgehog; July 22, 2011 at 01:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member jdw's Avatar
    It is impossible to troll Yondaime. Get over it.
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato takes the W convincingly, by more than 2 to 1. Thanks Gaiz!

Naruto War Tracker: 2 days of combat, 63 chapters, 40,000 alliance soldiers lost (50%). Significant alliance characters lost: 0

18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30